Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does everyone think? Can I go back to bed for another couple of hours?
that is a question I will not answer...there's no way of knowing, also no way of knowing how many people out there know about the Hangar.
Trend in Disney opening stuff up for SWW:
SWW Character dinning: opened up overnight, I got a text from a friend at 5:30am telling me it was open for booking
Premium Packages: opened at 10am
VIP Tour: Opened at 9am
Rebel Lounge :???

Screen-shot-2012-05-04-at-11.18.43-AM.png

I made the mistake of getting all nostalgic when I saw a bottle of Big Red at the grocery store yesterday. Turns out there's actually a lot of caffeine in that stuff, so I'm running on 0 sleep for the first time since I was a teenager. Oops! At least I'm awake!

that is a question I will not answer...there's no way of knowing, also no way of knowing how many people out there know about the Hangar.
Trend in Disney opening stuff up for SWW:
SWW Character dinning: opened up overnight, I got a text from a friend at 5:30am telling me it was open for booking
Premium Packages: opened at 10am
VIP Tour: Opened at 9am
Rebel Lounge :???

I'm betting 9 or 10, after a DPB announcement. This morning will be too hectic for me to call in, so I'll just monitor here. Shout if you have any luck before then.

I'm getting Donald too :-( So hoping it opens this morning (but not during my drive to work)....

I have clicked on all those links and have gotten Donald telling me the server is down...anyone else?

I'm gonna have to have it out with the Head Cheese over there !! After spending all week not being to get anything done for my clients, I wake up this morning to check on the rebel hangar to see that Donald is thwarting me yet again !!! :mad:

I just called and was told, once again, that the RH is walk up only. Still not booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter