Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son went with his Dad to the Toys R Us thing today. Apparently they had a storm trooper walking around, which my son would NOT get near. He says he's not getting his picture taken with anyone from the empire.

:darth:

I told him he had to (yep, evil mom here) and he compromised saying fine, but he will NOT stand on the lightsaber side.

So glad he's pulling this with less than 2 weeks to go?!?!?!

The ADR date for our Halloween trip is tomorrow so I will be up at 6 AM & will have the Rebel Hangar on my list of things to check... :) Seems to be the last piece we need.

OMG, that is awesome about Characterpalooza! I assume it will be at the same time as the other days of the week...which is 6:10 per Kenny the Pirate.

Well I went to Kmart to get a mother's day gift which I managed but I also got a star wars rebels blanket on clearance and a storm trooper pillow pal. Said storm trooper may be going to HS tomorrow. I still have a Princess Leia Slave lego figure in my amazon cart to strangle a Jabba cupcake with. Yep I may be weird.

Any thoughts on tomorrow and the Rebel Hangar? Will it open at midnight, or at 6:00 am? I am cursed with waking up at 2:00 am every night and will check then. I will also check at 4:00 when I get up for work.

Is it bad that the webpage with Donald on it is still up and gets occasionally clicked to see if it is up.

Any thoughts on tomorrow and the Rebel Hangar? Will it open at midnight, or at 6:00 am? I am cursed with waking up at 2:00 am every night and will check then. I will also check at 4:00 when I get up for work.

I wish I knew. This is the first May the 4th that dh has off work and we are going to DHS. I hope it's released before we leave home and I don't have to keep checking.

No idea on the RH. It looks like we're all ready and set and in stalking mode

Please let me know if it does!!

Is it bad that the webpage with Donald on it is still up and gets occasionally clicked to see if it is up.
I've tried to stay away today...mainly because I've been busy grocery shopping, cleaning, doing laundry and cooking so I can have time tomorrow to stalk

We did TRU too. Kids had great fun. Not very busy, I was surprised! They had Geoffrey walking around. I also got a rebel play set for $10 and another one for $6 (B1G1 40% off) for DSs BFF's birthday. DS and DD have it open now and are having fun. :)

Not SWW related but I thought some might want to know. Characterpalooza well continue to be offered at the gates by the exit of Tower of Terror.
I don't see it scheduled on Kenny's site for May 15, 16 or 17th. I hope it is going on and I just haven't located that it is.

As much as I love Donald, I am getting tired of seeing him tell me the Rebel Hangar is busy. At least tell me Stitich ate the page a little more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter