Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just trying to finalise my plans for weekend V and I will probably be releasing a Rebel Lounge reservation for Friday 12th June @17.20 for 2 people. We have the FTF package for this day and I think we will get a late lunch so we can enjoy the dessert party. We have a Rebel Lounge reservation for the last night as well and I think it will spread out our Star Wars fun that way.

I don't need to cancel yet so let me know if anyone wants to try and pick it up when I do :)

Just FYI... I'm still looking for the following items to add to my massive SWW 2015 collection. If anyone has these for free or for sale, please PM me. I do have three extra Weekend #2 Feel the Force photo packets for TRADE for any of these!

I am local and can meet up with you if you are still in the area. Otherwise I will pay for shipping.

- Used Feel the Force Premium Lanyard with credential (not Deluxe, I have that)
- Jedi Mickey's Hollywood & Vine Signature Card
- Weekend #1 Feel the Force photo packet
- Weekend #3 Feel the Force photo packet

Thanks!

Ethan
I have the Weekend 3 photo packet with me here now and the Weekend 1 at home I can mail you if you still need them.

Good morning everyone! Waiting patiently to get there for weekends IV and V.

A question for anyone who has done D-Tech with kids? Are they limiting the options for kids or can they choose the jedi?

I think you got the basics covered. You will be fine arriving at 5am for mayhew.

I agree. We only stay out because I cant get up early. I just cant sleep at all if I have to get up super early. So much easier for me to be there and grab what sleep I can overnight. Plus we cant take the chance of later times until after school gets out as we live here and have to get the kids off the bus. LOL

We got here at 8:45 and my daughter was able to sign up for the 4:15 PMC.

You can definitely sign in to FtF before 10. You just can't get to the parade spot until after 10.

We had parade spots but bailed due to rain. We are now sitting in RH waiting to see if they are going to still run the parade.

We got here at 8:45 and my daughter was able to sign up for the 4:15 PMC.

You can definitely sign in to FtF before 10. You just can't get to the parade spot until after 10.

We had parade spots but bailed due to rain. We are now sitting in RH waiting to see if they are going to still run the parade.

We are at RH too! To take pics of our 501st friends. Ashley and David just walked by a few minutes ago. So looks like parade is on schedule.

I am just trying to finalise my plans for weekend V and I will probably be releasing a Rebel Lounge reservation for Friday 12th June @17.20 for 2 people. We have the FTF package for this day and I think we will get a late lunch so we can enjoy the dessert party. We have a Rebel Lounge reservation for the last night as well and I think it will spread out our Star Wars fun that way.

I don't need to cancel yet so let me know if anyone wants to try and pick it up when I do :)

I would love, love, love this if it is still available!

Random question, but does everywhere take magic bands, like balloons, face painting drink stands, etc or will we need cash. I can't think of anywhere o couldn't use my MagicBand in Feb, but I also didn't have kids with me so I'm trying to make sure I have enough cash. Thanks!

MagicBands arrived!!!! Question for those of you with small children... they say 'peel here to make smaller' on the inside... are you actually supposed to detach the whole outer gray section??
Also, if the little nubs it leaves behind bother your kids, you can use a nail file to make it smooth. :)

Random question, but does everywhere take magic bands, like balloons, face painting drink stands, etc or will we need cash. I can't think of anywhere o couldn't use my MagicBand in Feb, but I also didn't have kids with me so I'm trying to make sure I have enough cash. Thanks!

Most places do, but not all. And sometimes their machines aren't working and they can't scan. Best to bring some cash for just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter