Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got into standby for Rebels shortly before 1pm since a line was forming (at DH's insistence!). Hot wait but we are now in the theater, pretty decent seats. No zoom on photo. image.jpg

Hey everyone. I have 2 extra Darth Maul posters if anyone has a yoda or boba fett they would like to trade. I will be in the parks today and tomorrow all day. Let me know. I don't check this much, so if you would like to text me it's 9oh4 2one4 2958. Thanks! =))

you could be done in 30 min if you wanted.....the food comes quick

If only my children ate quickly...

Most places do, but not all. And sometimes their machines aren't working and they can't scan. Best to bring some cash for just in case.

Thanks! I have some, but I'm always worried whether I have enough or not!

Just went to a face painting station. They send you t the store next to them to use the mb for payment.
All the drink - ice carts have the ability to charge thru mb . I haven't seen any balloons being sold here but I don't think they can take any mb payments

Thank you so much for checking @yulilin3! You rock! I think I'll have enough. We'd probably only get a balloon at MK if the kids want one, and that and face painting were what I was wondering most about. Thank you! Thank you!

What a rushed day! Got off work, managed to get a shower and my SWW outfit together (and makeup!), even made a rookie wrong turn on the way! (Rushing, idiot!) But thanks to a nice family who shared their row, I got the tram, ran all the way and got my Rebels show FP seat with one or two minutes to spare. I made it!!!

What a rushed day! Got off work, managed to get a shower and my SWW outfit together (and makeup!), even made a rookie wrong turn on the way! (Rushing, idiot!) But thanks to a nice family who shared their row, I got the tram, ran all the way and got my Rebels show FP seat with one or two minutes to spare. I made it!!!

The important thing is that you made it. This is what I'm worried about tomorrow, over sleeping, missing the GF transportation to HS, missing my 825 am Galactic breakfast reservation, etc. I know that probably won't happen, but it's always in the back of your mind.

The important thing is that you made it. This is what I'm worried about tomorrow, over sleeping, missing the GF transportation to HS, missing my 825 am Galactic breakfast reservation, etc. I know that probably won't happen, but it's always in the back of your mind.

Sometimes its harder as a local, life almost gets in the way! :D ok maybe not that hard. But lots and lots of running!

I have not been able to keep up today with being on the tour, but thank you to whoever posted about the Boba Fett posters. I asked very nicely and was able to get Boba. DVC is being stingy today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter