Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jedi Mickey and Jedi Donald limited edition magic bands are confirmed to be now all sold out.

My dh just arrived in Steve Blum ' s line.

Yesterday afternoon, ate at the Rebel hanger. Was charged $5.50 for the fighter glow cube. Guess we lucked out on May 16 when we were charged $2.

Sorry if this is a question already answered or covered elsewhere, but wasn't able to locate.

Basically, I currently have a FastPass for the Stars of the Saga Celebrity Talk Show on Friday the 12th, but my fiancée was only able to get FastPasses recently and was not able to get one. First, do the people with FastPasses to these shows sit in a separate section than those on standby? If the same section, would it be "possible" to hold a seat for someone coming in later?

Secondly, would it even be impossible for someone to get into the theater without FastPass without having to wait for a long time?

Finally, are the FastPasses for these shows pretty much gone forever? Or is there any chance of more spots being released closer to the day?

Thank you in advance!

I would try the day of for show FP, between 9-11am for the FtF premium ppl dropping possibly due to picking up their reserved show like we will probably do....

For Baymax watchers, line is 15 people deep with 1 hour still before his first set.

Any word on if Baymax will still be meeting on June 15th??!! We were thinking of doing it our last day when we will do JTA. Inside out releases on June 19th.... Do they switch to new movie a few days early or wait until release day usually? Can anyone PLEASE ask??!! My kids all had Baymax shirts made... lol. Dont want really bummed out kiddos.... Thanks for ANY info....

Wait...there's a SWW ADR cancellation thread? Or are you just referring to people posting on this thread? I'm still looking for a Galactic breakfast on 6/6 for 4ppl.

There is a facebook group just for SWW ADR trades and cancels @ 70 people strong. Shows, FP, FtF, or ADR's. All else on thread pls. it helps it be easily searchable. Link is in my signature below in or below red type.... ;)

Early AM, from the grumblings I heard guarantees were gone by 5am. But you need to get in line to hold a spot, even if you go back to your car to sleep just leave something like a chair in the line and be back to your spot around 5:30. They handed out bands at 6am this morning.

I was in Daniel Logans line but no idea what time you needed to be there, I got there around 11:30pm and was the 13th person back.

WOW!! 11:30pm the night before?! Wonder if Peter Mayhew weekend V is do able arriving around 4:30 am, 6 ppl, 3 are lil ones....??

Last edited:
Any suggestions on things to bring for comfort and keeping kiddos busy while "camping" for autographs? lol So far we will have folding chairs, Star Wars throws I made the kids, snack/drinks, and handheld electronics... Thanks!!

Morning all. I'm much better today and should be able to tackle my MK plans today which will obviously pale in comparison to my plans tomorrow. I hope getting to HS tomorrow at 730 won't be too late to see the troopers opening bit to open the park. My objectives tomorrow are:

1) Have a great time
2) Once park open's and before heading to Galactic breakfast get a boba fett stein
3) After breakfast head to where ever I'm suppose to go to check in for the FTF package and on the way get a SW ball cap. Nothing special, just one that says Star Wars on it.
4) Enjoy the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter