Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know about anything special going on tonight after the fireworks show? I received a tip from a CM about a "very special couple" that will be present after the fireworks tonight. Possibly Mark and Carrie? or others?
after the shows, no. Could they elaborate?
I know that Han and Greedo come out during the Summoning of the Force pre show, also the new Stormtroopers from the Force Awakens

Does anyone know about anything special going on tonight after the fireworks show? I received a tip from a CM about a "very special couple" that will be present after the fireworks tonight. Possibly Mark and Carrie? or others?
Let me just say that if it's Mark and Carrie I will be SO JEALOUS!!! And of course come on here looking for pics. :teeth:

I'll be headed that way around 1:00 today can anyone onsite tell me if they still have The Force Awakens shirts and the Rancors please?

Can someone remind me the locations and prices of the build-a-lightsaber stations please? I'm thinking the locations are Tatooine Traders and Watto's Grotto in DHS, Once Upon a Toy in DTD, and a store (Star Traders?) in MK.... Any differences in the locations (saber parts and options) anyone know of? How much for a single and how much for a double? I'm pretty sure I read in here somewhere that on the double both ends light up now. Thanks!
We built ours at Tatooine Traders. IIRC, after tax it was $42 and change for the double. The Mall was crowded, but it looked like the same options as TT. Both ends do light up with the sound effects. I know at TT, they had examples of each character (Vader, Luke, Kanan, etc) if you want to build an exact one. I'm not sure if DM had that.

We were there on Tuesday, and they were not trading. ODS took a beaded necklace up to one, and it loved looking at it, but it shook it's head at trading. The friend CM said they hadn't brought any trading supplies that night. We did trade with one during the weekend near the Darth's Mall line. ODS did two trades with one Jawa. And don't forget, they love when you say "Utini!" (ooo-tee-nee).
We were at RH last Sat / May 16th and they traded with my GD's. Lots of fun ! Luckily I had already told them what they get from a Jawa might not be something great. One of the girls was given a crayon, the other was given a water bottle cap. They laughed and thought it was sooo funny. Olivia (7) image.jpg said she's saving that bottle cap forever. Adeline (5) gave a Cantina Band member a ring, he was so nice, tried to put it on his finger, wouldn't fit, but kept it. She was happy. It was great fun !

Ok so I'm pretty bummed DV and BF are not signing autographs at the Galactic Breakfast. Those are DS favorite characters! We're paying all that money and we don't even get their autograph?? Not sure I want to stand in lines for hours for them outside either just for their signatures... will have to convince DS the autograph is not important... :S Also, no character signing at Jedi Mickey? What are they thinking? :(

Ok, moving on, has anybody posted a review of the Premium package yet? I haven't been able to find it you guys move too fast! :)
We received autograph "cards" from DV & BF. We forgot about it in the excitement of being there and while we were eating our waitress brought them to us.

If anyone would be so kind as to see if you can pick me up a Boba Fett stein I would truly appreciate it. We were there last weekend and could not get my hands on one at all! I will pay via Paypal and will pay shipping and a little extra for the effort to get it. Just PM me if you can get one for me. Thank You!

Just had my email confirmation for VIP weekend IV,
Itinerary with your Walt Disney World VIP Tour Guides
6:45am Meet outside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - Guest Relations Window
7:15am Character Meet & Greet
7:45am Shopping at Darth’s Mall
8:15am Breakfast at The Hollywood Brown Derby
9:15am Visit some of our most popular attractions
11:00am VIP Viewing for Legends of the Force: Star Wars™ Celebrity Motorcade
11:45pm Lunch at Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
1:45pm VIP Seating for the Star Wars Rebels Show
3:15pm VIP Seating for the Stars of the Saga Show

Optional Evening Itinerary included in your Ultimate VIP Tour
5:15pm VIP Seating for an Visit to the Maul
7:00pm VIP Seating for Obi-Wan & Beyond Show
8:45pm Feel the Force Dessert & Dance Party Begins
9:30pm Summon the Force Finale Show on the Main Stage
9:45pm Symphony in the Stars Fireworks

Am so glad to see that they have included both of the later shows, esp for the price! Am getting so excited just waiting for my SW vest tops to come from Red Bubble any day and hope they fit!
Have fun this weekend guys and gals xx

So happy to see this!! We're going Weekend V and with the 4 shows, I was hoping we'd get VIP seating to them all. Looks like we should!

If anyone would be so kind as to see if you can pick me up a Boba Fett stein I would truly appreciate it. We were there last weekend and could not get my hands on one at all! I will pay via Paypal and will pay shipping and a little extra for the effort to get it. Just PM me if you can get one for me. Thank You!
I will help if you need me to. Just let me know. I won't need extra just let me have the refreshing liquid. Lol

thanks for the picture. He is also a flag carrier during the parade. They have used this costume every year, with different people of course. Did he give his story, name, where he was from? that would be really cool
He was answering all of ODS's questions...so sort of lol. ODS didn't ask his name, but the guy told him he was an xwing pilot (and from where, but I don't recall). ODS said he was a pilot, too, but he flew a ywing. The guy proceeded to tell ODS that he used to fly a ywing, he graduated to xwing, his uncle is a ywing mechanic, and so on. He sat with us for probably 5 minutes talking. It was fun.

We were at RH last Sat / May 16th and they traded with my GD's. Lots of fun ! Luckily I had already told them what they get from a Jawa might not be something great. One of the girls was given a crayon, the other was given a water bottle cap. They laughed and thought it was sooo funny. Olivia (7) View attachment 98494 said she's saving that bottle cap forever. Adeline (5) gave a Cantina Band member a ring, he was so nice, tried to put it on his finger, wouldn't fit, but kept it. She was happy. It was great fun !

Did someone walk over to your table and tell one of the girls she had something in her hair and then magically produce the toy ring from beside her head to give back?

wink4.gif
wink4.gif
wink4.gif

I saw that the Jawa had given your kids a bottle cap (a BOTTLE CAP of all things) and I wanted to make a kid sized restitution to make amends. The Jawas traded the ring with me right after trading with your girls. I gave those little buggers the keys to a rental Lexus and all I got was a toy princess ring!
wink4.gif

When we came back to the rebel hanger on Sunday I was out of trading material so I was contemplating trying to trade some of the "silverware" or perhaps a corndog (...and YES, I KNOW they don't take food or pointy things :rolleyes1 )

~NM

He was answering all of ODS's questions...so sort of lol. ODS didn't ask his name, but the guy told him he was an xwing pilot (and from where, but I don't recall). ODS said he was a pilot, too, but he flew a ywing. The guy proceeded to tell ODS that he used to fly a ywing, he graduated to xwing, his uncle is a ywing mechanic, and so on. He sat with us for probably 5 minutes talking. It was fun.
love this!! It's fun cause they have to have a backstory for people that ask. I'm happy you guys had such great interaction

We built ours at Tatooine Traders. IIRC, after tax it was $42 and change for the double. The Mall was crowded, but it looked like the same options as TT. Both ends do light up with the sound effects. I know at TT, they had examples of each character (Vader, Luke, Kanan, etc) if you want to build an exact one. I'm not sure if DM had that.

Thank you very much, this information is very helpful! :goodvibes

Did someone walk over to your table and tell one of the girls she had something in her hair and then magically produce the toy ring from beside her head to give back?

wink4.gif
wink4.gif
wink4.gif

I saw that the Jawa had given your kids a bottle cap (a BOTTLE CAP of all things) and I wanted to make a kid sized restitution to make amends. The Jawas traded the ring with me right after trading with your girls. I gave those little buggers the keys to a rental Lexus and all I got was a toy princess ring!
wink4.gif

When we came back to the rebel hanger on Sunday I was out of trading material so I was contemplating trying to trade some of the "silverware" or perhaps a corndog (...and YES, I KNOW they don't take food or pointy things :rolleyes1 )

~NM
LOL ! Was that you ? The girls were amazed by your magic ! "How did she do that" ? Adeline keep checking her hair for more :-) That was very nice of you. A very fun time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter