• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fourth back at a tapstyle on the left and it's getting pretty crowded. We're splitting up and making the Chewie run and sign ups for JTA. Just to make sure- strollers are OK in Chewie line?
yes, ok for strollers in Chewie line. Report back on how the splitting up worked, and have fun. Thank you

MDE has the character sets, they update them thruoughout the day. I'll try and make a list. But you guys at home and in the parks can see their first sets now
Doc McStuffins is on the schedule :) must meet her. Watch her show every day, multiple times ;)

@momofallsons I'll go weekend IV and see how the whole signing up for VttM goes and let you know how fast it fills up.
I will be there weekend IV as well and let you know as well but @yulilin3 is who you can really count on! She's a pro! ;) I'm probably going to be running around like a chicken with its head cut off! I think after the first hour after opening I will calm down if I haven't passed out already. Trying not to stress, I'm sure it's all going to work out. I wish there were 3 of us too!

That's where the priority list comes into play. You can't do everything in one day, heck you even can't do everything in two. So don't sweat it. What's more important and plan from there.

Splitting up is a good plan. You could be first in line with kids to sign them up for Vttm and then go to whoever is holding spots for JTA. That could work. The line to sign up for JTA goes from 0 to 60 minute wait in about 5 minutes of park opening. I'm not exaggerating.

Yes, I definitely need to make a priority list! So far, the planning's been all me since my kids don't have patience for things that aren't happening in the next week. LOL! We're getting closer now, so I can probably get some opinions on what they'd choose first, and get that list made.

I'm not surprised about the wait time for JTA jumping that fast, but it is crazy what a difference 5 minutes can make!!

The guy at the table in front of me in the area had a selfie stick in my way so not isolated to outside the area. I knew from last year to get a table as far back as possible because of the fireworks and I'm a hair shy of 6ft so didn't have any viewing issues it was just annoying and I wanted to smack it out of his hand. ;)

I'm sorry you had to deal with all that. I would write guest services and just give your honest feedback. I think it is fair to give them all perspectives.

They need to be banned from the parks not just the ridesprincess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter