Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if Tables in Wonderland will be accepted at the Rebels Lounge?
I don't know for sure since we don't have it, but I feel like someone posted that they asked and were told it is not. That doesn't make it correct, but it gives you some prep for a no.

First, I am green with envy! It sounded, and now looks, like you guys had a fantastic day! That is such a great idea, the orange shorts with the xwing shirt. I have been trying to figure out what to do with ODS's jedi costume. I don't want to drag his boots on the plane, and I think brown pants will be too hot. I will have him try it on with brown shorts. Bohemian jedi?

How fun! We told our kids on April fools day. They didn't know whether or not to believe us. It was quite entertaining.
Bwahaha, love it. I have to remember this.

I figured I've posted a lot of pics of my daughter, so here's one of myself. If you can't make the meets but see me or my daughter walking around don't be shy and come say Hi. I would love to meet you if only for a brief moment.
941858_10201309794812658_2093695480_n.jpg
Once again green with envy! I know we all wish MK would come back...let's start a petition!

ya tha

ya i have been there too. what i do is email any of my contacts i have and for a for a favor, for one or two things that i feel would be nice for them to join us on. at that point i then try on my own with one or two calls to add people. i don't ever change my plans around. whatever i get i get. ans that's the end of it. the days of me going nuts for things unless it's my parents or my wife's sister are done. i don't need to get stressed out over someone else anymore.

jim
Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

We just told our kids tonight as an end to May the fourth be with you! Now I'm even more excited :)
That is the best ending to a great day! I found it so hard to contain my excitement and not tell the kids during the planning. it is nothing short of a miracle that I didn't ruin our surprise and accidentally let it slip.

A friend of mine was at Jedi Mickey's dinner last night and posted some pics on fb, and it looks like Jedi Mickey is going to be the one near the entrance with the backdrop and then Chipwoks, Darth Goofy, Princess Minnie Organa and Stormtrooper Donald are roaming...I asked her but I guess she's still asleep. As soon as I get more info I'll let you know
My kids are so excited about this meal! Thanks for all the info

Regarding questions with TIW and Rebel Hangar, I'm going to say it's a no. TIW is not valid on special events. RH is a Special Event so I do not expect it to work on RH for that reason.

I don't know how you guys keep a secret that big...you guys are good :thumbsup2;)
Not telling DH is probably the hardest thing I've ever done.

I was told by my phone cm when I made the reservation that no discounts apply to the Rebel Lounge.

Reactions: CJK
My kids are so excited about this meal! Thanks for all the info
I'm doing it Mother's Day. It's actually a surprise for my daughter :) so I guess I'm able to keep a secret as well. I'll post all the details on Monday. Last year we only did the Galactic Breakfast so I decided to spoil myself again, and what better excuse than Mother's Day right

I have an Jedi Mickey on 5/22 at 8:30 PM for 2 that i'm going to cancel. If anyone is interested let me know.

About to cancel a 7pm RH rezzie for 2 people on 6/5. Let me know if you want it and we'll coordinate!

I'm doing it Mother's Day. It's actually a surprise for my daughter :) so I guess I'm able to keep a secret as well. I'll post all the details on Monday. Last year we only did the Galactic Breakfast so I decided to spoil myself again, and what better excuse than Mother's Day right
That's fantastic! I'm sure she will love it. I love celebrating Mother's Day at Disney. Our last 3 trips we arrived on Mother's day. That was the plan this year too, but had to delay due to standardized testing at DD's school. So, we arrive on the 15th this year. I love planning little surprises a few times throughout the trip that no one knows about until its time. RH is will be a surprise for the kids on the 17th.

That's fantastic! I'm sure she will love it. I love celebrating Mother's Day at Disney. Our last 3 trips we arrived on Mother's day. That was the plan this year too, but had to delay due to standardized testing at DD's school. So, we arrive on the 15th this year. I love planning little surprises a few times throughout the trip that no one knows about until its time. RH is will be a surprise for the kids on the 17th.

I plan a surprise every trip as well. One year it was the Wishes boat cruise, one year I upgraded our resort and one year it was the wishes dessert party. This year I went a bit overboard. I have a surprise Illuminations cruise, FtF package and Rebel Hanger!

We are arriving on the 15th also! And our SWW day is the 17th! Where are you staying? Maybe we will run into each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter