Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much was the tote bag (if you don't mind me asking)? That might be my birthday/Christmas/Mother's Day present to myself for the next several years!

I can't wait to see the Han Solo popcorn bucket!

Also, what does expedited entry for all 5 weeks mean? I know there can be a line, does it just mean you can skip it? Is there always a line? When is the best time to visit (I'm assuming during parade time).
there tends to be a line in the morning hours, until about 11am, then it picks up again after lunch. Expedite I would guess is that you skip the lines at any time of day

I hope they have a SWW Christmas ornament! We like to buy an ornament every vacation we take
They have christmas ornaments at DTD and MK

We did the merchandise event last year. It was so much fun. I wish we could do it again this year but we the earliest trip we could get was May 26th thru June 1st.

This is GREAT news! We will definitely be attending the merchandise event. I'm so excited to meet Ashley Eckstein - my entire SWW wardrobe is from Her Universe. :)

Now... to choose sides...

Question: Are the Star Wars character meals only offered during Star Wars weekends (Fri/Sat/Sun) or are they every day from May 4th to June 14th?

Thanks in Advance!

Gah, I wasn't planning on coming down until Thursday night, but I really want to do this. I'm here now for Braves Spring Training (at WWoS) and I'll be at a baseball game that starts at 1. Do you think this will sell out quickly or do I need to be on my phone asap?
I don't think it sold out that fast last year. Maybe someone else has a better memory of this?

How much was the tote bag (if you don't mind me asking)? That might be my birthday/Christmas/Mother's Day present to myself for the next several years!

I bought the purse from the Half Marathon Pre-Race Registration so I wasn't able to get my AP/DVC Discount & had to pay stupid Active Fees.

With Tax, the Shopper (what I have) was $321.84.

They also had a Crossbody ($203.04) & Satchel ($289.44)

It is very possible they could have different styles than what was available at the Star Wars Half Marathon. It could also be the same purses just lacking my Inaugural Star Wars Half tag.

I want those Magic Bands. They are like my dream magic bands.

But but it appears they are for the event only and $250 for a magic band... *cry*

Same! They look awesome, but 250 for the opportunity is a bit too rich for my wallet.

Last year the "normal" special bands (vader/yoda) were pretty cool. I can't wait to see what they got in store. I'm sure I'll be happy with what I'm able to get.

sooo...a Han Solo popcorn bucket....not a Luke or Leia, or Chewie (pun??)....but a Han.....I wonder if that is a hint that perhaps HE will be making an appearance? Mark last year and Harrison this year.....swooon.

sooo...a Han Solo popcorn bucket....not a Luke or Leia, or Chewie (pun??)....but a Han.....I wonder if that is a hint that perhaps HE will be making an appearance? Mark last year and Harrison this year.....swooon.

DH and I agreed, Harrison Ford is the only one we would camp out for hours to meet. Fingers crossed???? :love:

I just got some information from an inside source, cannot name source and please treat this as rumor until Disney confirms it. This is in regards to the Sci Fi breakfast
As of now there won't be a free photo with Darth Vader (last year you had a free download of the pic) but guests will be able to take their own pics. The menu is changing only slightly but there will be no dessert. At the end of the meal each guest will be given a small light saber.

I just got some information from an inside source, cannot name source and please treat this as rumor until Disney confirms it. This is in regards to the Sci Fi breakfast
As of now there won't be a free photo with Darth Vader (last year you had a free download of the pic) but guests will be able to take their own pics. The menu is changing only slightly but there will be no dessert. At the end of the meal each guest will be given a small light saber.
Any idea if there will still be a PP photographer there so we can link photos to MM?

When I booked my reservation, the CM and her supervisor both confirmed that there was no photo included "at that time". Hopefully they still have a photographer there to hand my camera off to? Or to take pictures for MM?

So the galactic gathering to buy stuff...those are items only available if you pay 250.00? When we go on the 22nd I won't be able to buy a light saber magic band?

Hit post on accident...

Hoping to have mm for the galactic breakfast.

I understand them not including the pic for free, especially with as much as they're marketing MM. But I would hope that they'd have a PP photog there and the option to buy or add to MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter