Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
New offerings: Expedite entry into Darth's Mall for all 5 weekends, Dooney $ Bourke bags, Han Solo popcorn bucket
D-Tech Jedi Knight and Tie Fighter Pilot
Get your wallets and patience ready, booking starts tomorrow at 1pm est

I'm guessing the Dooney & Burke will be the same pattern as the Star Wars Half Marathon one but without the tag.

If someone needs to know the pattern, I can take a picture of my purse tonight.

Actually, here it is:

I purchased the large tote while at the Half Marathon.

uL6LKaf.jpg

do these things usually sell out before the end of SWW?? (thinking about the DB purses/bags)

Oh goodness. I need that bag, but I do not want to pay $250 to get in early. What's the odds that if I go straight there at rope drop on the 15th they will have any left?

Oh goodness. I need that bag, but I do not want to pay $250 to get in early. What's the odds that if I go straight there at rope drop on the 15th they will have any left?
you're fine. They actually are limiting purchases of the LE items. I doubt any of the LE will sell out during this special event day

How much was the tote bag (if you don't mind me asking)? That might be my birthday/Christmas/Mother's Day present to myself for the next several years!

I can't wait to see the Han Solo popcorn bucket!

Also, what does expedited entry for all 5 weeks mean? I know there can be a line, does it just mean you can skip it? Is there always a line? When is the best time to visit (I'm assuming during parade time).

I hope they have a SWW Christmas ornament! We like to buy an ornament every vacation we take

Gah, I wasn't planning on coming down until Thursday night, but I really want to do this. I'm here now for Braves Spring Training (at WWoS) and I'll be at a baseball game that starts at 1. Do you think this will sell out quickly or do I need to be on my phone asap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter