Official September 2012 planning thread! List on page 30!

Disney has a 5-night Canadian cruise that leaves from NY. It has two days at sea, one day at Halifax, Nova Scotia, and one day at Saint John, New Brunswick. But you can always keep checking the DCL website, as they often add new itineraries!

Cool - we live in Saint John... have to try to get to see the ship when it comes in next time... don't imagine I'd take a trip on it just to come home though :lmao: well at least if I forgot something, I could pick it up on the stop I suppose... hee hee

September feels so far away - wish we could go sooner but doesn't look like it can happen - oh well...

Question for everyone though - we only have the quick service plan - is it worth it to get the one with 1 table, 1 qs instead? its around $200 more to upgrade but would be fun to do a table/character meal a day...

Cool - we live in Saint John... have to try to get to see the ship when it comes in next time... don't imagine I'd take a trip on it just to come home though :lmao: well at least if I forgot something, I could pick it up on the stop I suppose... hee hee

September feels so far away - wish we could go sooner but doesn't look like it can happen - oh well...

Question for everyone though - we only have the quick service plan - is it worth it to get the one with 1 table, 1 qs instead? its around $200 more to upgrade but would be fun to do a table/character meal a day...

We love doing the regular dining plan with 1 table and 1 quick. We love being able to sit down once a day, but it opens you up to more dining options. We get sick of quick service after a while. I would recommend it if you want to do a character meal.

Just booked last night for September 29 - October 6, 2012 for our 2nd WDW trip, first visit to CSR! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

:woohoo::yay: So this has nothing to do with September but I had to express my happiness!!! :cool1::banana:

I was able to upgrade to WL CL for our anniversary trip in January, because of a fantastic AP discount and money left over from our F&W trip!!

We started out at POP, to POFQ, to WL, to WL CL!!! :banana: :banana:

Sorry I have been quiet lately.... I am going through the Disney depression / life is stressing me the frak out! :guilty:

OK so scratch that.... I decided CL wasn't worth it for us. Soooooooo I am using the extra $$$ to go on a solo Christmas trip for 2 days to see all the Christmas decorations. I am excited!!

I am taking the boys in January before school starts back up also.

OK so scratch that.... I decided CL wasn't worth it for us. Soooooooo I am using the extra $$$ to go on a solo Christmas trip for 2 days to see all the Christmas decorations. I am excited!!

I am taking the boys in January before school starts back up also.

I would love to go one year in December. We went in November for our honey moon and I loved seeing all the Christmas decorations. We just don't have the time for a Christmas trip lately with my husband's coaching job. Maybe one day when the kids are older.

Hope you have a great time. Bet it will be great. :goodvibes

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! And good luck for those going out for black friday!! I am one of the crazy ones that will be at Walmart at midnight to get those bargains!! I am giong out with Norma (2pirates&1princess) and trying to get a TV and desktop computer. :)

Finally talked the hubby into going next year!! Woohoo! :woohoo:

My stepdad has never been and he is coming along with my mom. Sooo excited for him to experience what we've talked about for years! Love the planning almost as much as the trip. :goodvibes

I would love some ideas on "different" things to do also. We are going 7 nights which is 2 nights longer than we normally go for! We've never done Fantasmic, so I'm going to try and work that in this trip.

Finally talked the hubby into going next year!! Woohoo! :woohoo:

My stepdad has never been and he is coming along with my mom. Sooo excited for him to experience what we've talked about for years! Love the planning almost as much as the trip. :goodvibes

I would love some ideas on "different" things to do also. We are going 7 nights which is 2 nights longer than we normally go for! We've never done Fantasmic, so I'm going to try and work that in this trip.

Welcome to the group! We finally did Fantasmic this past summer. It was fun. The kids really enjoyed it. Lots of characters. It's not my favorite night show, but it was good and I would see it again.

Do you know where you are staying yet? I love planning Disney trips too. My husband thinks I like planning vacations to Disney more than being there, but I like them both for different reasons. Glad you could join our group.

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! And good luck for those going out for black friday!! I am one of the crazy ones that will be at Walmart at midnight to get those bargains!! I am giong out with Norma (2pirates&1princess) and trying to get a TV and desktop computer. :)

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day and have fun braving the Black Friday crowds.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Cant believe it is offically the Holiday Season! Thankfully DS is finished with the exception of one gift, but Ive yet to even start DH or my parents. :sad2: Love this time of year, but hate the stress of trying to get everyones gifts. I am just not in the mood at all this year!

Black Friday was a huge success.... however, it was also a sad day for our company... The owner and founder of our company Fred Meijer suffered from a stroke early Friday morning and passed away Friday evening!

Black Friday was a huge success.... however, it was also a sad day for our company... The owner and founder of our company Fred Meijer suffered from a stroke early Friday morning and passed away Friday evening!
How sad! But it's nice to know he left a legacy, and that you are helping to carry it on!

I only have two more official presents to get and then we just have to buy all the dogs in our family their dog treats. :goodvibes. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

I got the kids' stuff on layaway. And I found dbf a Figment on ebay that was from the '90s. Dbf said he wanted a figment but he didn't like the new design. It is kind of a gag gift, but I know he will like it! :rotfl:

I got the kids' stuff on layaway. And I found dbf a Figment on ebay that was from the '90s. Dbf said he wanted a figment but he didn't like the new design. It is kind of a gag gift, but I know he will like it! :rotfl:

That's so cute. :thumbsup2 I kept my Figment from the early 90's and now my son loves to play with him.

That's so cute. :thumbsup2 I kept my Figment from the early 90's and now my son loves to play with him.

I had one too, but it got tossed out with my other stuffed animals when I got married and moved... (not my choice btw, but other person, the ex-mil...)

I had one too, but it got tossed out with my other stuffed animals when I got married and moved... (not my choice btw, but other person, the ex-mil...)

Oh, that's sad. I don't know why some people think they can just do whatever they please with other people's things.

Oh, that's sad. I don't know why some people think they can just do whatever they please with other people's things.

It was a very crappy situation, all the way around. My ex and I had a shot-gun wedding, so to speak. After we got married, I moved into her house until my ex and I could get on our feet with a brand new baby.

While I was at work one day, she took it upon herself to "move" and "remove" items she didn't feel were necessary. 13 years later, I am still kind of bitter....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter