Official September 2012 planning thread! List on page 30!

We'rw going Aug 30-Sept 15. Booked at BWV. Besides my husband and I, my cousin and his wife will be joining us for their first trip to WDW. That will be a blast.

Dbf and I will be at BWV during the middle of your trip!! sept 5-8

We have 2 trips planned for 2012; January & September. My sister recently retired from 39 yrs of teaching and bought into DVC so we are going on her points. Staying for 7 days BWV & 5 days at OKW. We are so excited. :banana:

I will be going is January and sept too :) January is a family trip and Sept. is a friend trip so it is shorter. Looking at your countdown you are going earlier then us in January. And I am thinking we are going later in Sept. I am excited with you :banana:

Our family will be returning to Disney World September 2012 :banana: We are booked for Sept. 19-28. So far September is our favorite month to go so far. Happy planning all !

Hi everyone!!! I just booked for September again also.:yay: We decided to do a Disney cruise and then spend the rest of the week at Disney World. We will be at POP again. 9/27-10/1/12.

How fun to be planning again with everyone:goodvibes

Hi everyone!!! I just booked for September again also.:yay: We decided to do a Disney cruise and then spend the rest of the week at Disney World. We will be at POP again. 9/27-10/1/12.

How fun to be planning again with everyone:goodvibes
Yay! We'll just miss each other on the cruise. Are you doing a 3 or 4 night? We'll be trying the inside stateroom with the magical porthole this time. So excited to see it!

Yay! We'll just miss each other on the cruise. Are you doing a 3 or 4 night? We'll be trying the inside stateroom with the magical porthole this time. So excited to see it!

Tried to convince my mom to try a cruise. She said she fears getting seasick. She also says she pictures scenes from the Titanic when she thinks of cruises. Guess we will be waiting until the hubby and I can go it alone. I think she's very over dramatic but what can you do?

Tried to convince my mom to try a cruise. She said she fears getting seasick. She also says she pictures scenes from the Titanic when she thinks of cruises. Guess we will be waiting until the hubby and I can go it alone. I think she's very over dramatic but what can you do?
I have bad motion sickness (cars, swings at the park, everything!), but I took over-the-counter medicine for it and didn't have any issues. That was one of my primary concerns, along with being claustrophobic and afraid of heights, but everything turned out fine! Your mom may want to try their 2-night cruise sometime. It's a great way to test out her sea legs and any other concerns she may have. Even so, the 3-night cruise was a great option for all the questions and concerns I had as well.

Our cruise is from 9/23-9/27. It is the 4nt. We are staying in a veranda room which was only 289 more dollars from an inside. So hey, why not:goodvibes!!! It will be fun chatting with everyone again for the year. I did book POP again because we really did like it. Hoping for free dining again. We didnt book the bounce back offer that was in our room (which was for FD) because I didnt think we would be back so soon. Oh well, ya live and learn:upsidedow

Our cruise is from 9/23-9/27. It is the 4nt. We are staying in a veranda room which was only 289 more dollars from an inside. So hey, why not:goodvibes!!! It will be fun chatting with everyone again for the year. I did book POP again because we really did like it. Hoping for free dining again. We didnt book the bounce back offer that was in our room (which was for FD) because I didnt think we would be back so soon. Oh well, ya live and learn:upsidedow
It's amazing how expensive the inside rooms are! We did a veranda last time and loved it. We wanted to do an inside room while the children are still young and can still fit in one! We didn't book a bounceback on the cruise because we didn't think we would be back. Thankfully, we got an offer a few days after we got home. It's not as good as the one onboard, but it's better than nothing! If we didn't have it, we would have gone back in 2013 instead.

Check out this link for free dining in September 2012 and see if it works for you:

http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....CA&promotionCode=fy12dineCA&market=fy12dineCA

I did see that offer earlier in the thread and I asked about it. The CM said that it was for Canadian residents only:sad1: If I dont get free dining I guess that is ok. I am just really siked to be going again:banana: Only 331 more days!!!:dance3:

I did see that offer earlier in the thread and I asked about it. The CM said that it was for Canadian residents only:sad1: If I dont get free dining I guess that is ok. I am just really siked to be going again:banana: Only 331 more days!!!:dance3:
Bummer! When you visit the offer online, it lets you go through all the steps, but I wasn't sure if it would confirm residency at the final step. Oh well!

Frankly, I can't imagine that they won't come out with free dining again. It's such a draw for them!

I was pretty sure that offer was the canadian offer, but I used it to check prices.... IF they offer it to us, I can actually afford to stay at POR!!!! may even upgrade to deluxe... who knows!!!!

It is snowing here....really want warmer temperatures back!
I would love to have some snow down here! We just have cold rain today, and we were supposed to go pumpkin picking this morning. Hopefully, we'll still get to go later today or tomorrow!

Does Disney do any New England cruises? If not we will have to find another company that does. We want to go on a cruise but we want to go North instead of the caribbean. We love Florida but I want to see & experience something new and Dbf wants to go home to visit his family in Buffalo. We may do a cruise that leaves from Canada or ends in Canada and see his family and hometown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter