*~*~*Official October 2015 Thread!*~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our dates and resort have changed. Now going 10/25-11/02 and staying at CSR. I've never stayed there so it will be a new experience. Just paid the trip off today. Running out of things to plan for the trip so I'm looking to see what I might expect for a bounce back. Might book a trip for next year at our first delux. not sure it's worth it though. Still need to figure out our Halloween costumes and get an idea of what fast passes we want to try to get. Also need to buy $500 more in gift cards for food and wine and souvenirs. October hurry up and get here already

I'm so giddy with excitement because I just booked a trip with a good friend to take our kids in October!! I wasn't planning to go until October 2016 but she brought it up and I didn't think DH would agree b/c we just went in January. He just did his typical "whatever" ... he doesn't do Disney so most of the time, he says yes, as long as I don't try to make him go.

So October 9-14 it is!

They just opened up more rooms for free dining. I just changed our reservation from preferred king room to standard! That's another $400 saved for a total of about $700 off

Hi everyone! My hubby and I are visiting WDW Oct 2 to 6 staying at the CBR. First trip and coming all the way from Australia. I'm so excited!!

Question: What time should we leave Animal Kingdom to make our 7pm reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table? Prob want to allow an hour at the hotel to freshen up (we're staying at CBR) Thanks!!

Me tooo!! Please add us...DD (age 9) and I will be at the POFQ from Oct 8-14!! Can't wait!

Oct 16 OKW (waitlisted Poly Standard view)
Oct 17-26 Poly Standard View

We have so much jammed into this trip I don't think we will sleep the entire time we are there. LOL

First time posting here. Excited to be here. Husband and I are taking our son (10) and daughter (8) to WDW for the first time. We are all super excited, especially me. Our Disney dates are Oct. 3 to Oct 8 and we are staying at the Wilderness Lodge in a courtyard bunk room. We are going to all 4 Disney parks. I've been to Disney many times, Husband has been once with me but none of us have been since everything became so automated. We use to just show up and stand in line. I've made my dining reservations and am already a little nervous about the FP+ reservations. Thanks in advance for being so patient with my questions.

I'm in at AOA - October 17-24 - going with DH,DD (3) and 10 other family members that spoil my DD rotten

First time poster here!
Booked way back in February, but just joining the party now! Booked at Beach Club Resort October 19-23 (short trip) for Food & Wine and MNSSHP! So excited to be heading back to WDW!

Just posting this in case anyone is still trying to obtain ADR's for Chef Mickey's

Chef Mickey’s Opens for Brunch Starting May 31 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort

Reservations open May 22 for what promises to be a popular new addition to Walt Disney World Resort dining – mid-day brunch daily at Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.

The popular restaurant, with the Monorail breezing by overhead, has been open for breakfast and dinner, and is one of the very best spots for an audience with Chef Mickey and his pals, who make a stop at each table during dining service.

For brunch, the menu of breakfast favorites expands with soup; salads including Caesar; seafood, fresh broccoli, antipasto, chicken and Caprese, and hot dishes such as barbecued ribs, seafood étouffée and baked salmon. (And, yes, the famous Mickey waffles are on the brunch menu.) The ice cream bar and Contemporary bakery sweets also will be part of the expansive buffet.

Hours for brunch are 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. (Breakfast is still 7-11:30 a.m. and dinner 5-9:30 p.m.) Meals are one table-service entitlement on the Disney Dining Plan. For reservations, visit www.disneyworld.com/dine or call 407-WDW-DINE.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...arting-may-31-at-disneys-contemporary-resort/

A few more bands have been added to the Eat to the Beat concert series:

Sept. 25-29 – TBD
Sept. 30 – Oct. 1 – Christopher Cross
Oct. 2-4 – Starship Featuring Mickey Thomas
Oct. 5-7 – TBD
Oct. 8-9 – Pointer Sisters
Oct. 10-11 – 38 Special
Oct. 12-18 TBD
Oct. 19-21 – Air Supply
Oct. 22-25 – TBD
Oct. 26-28 – Dennis DeYoung
Oct. 29 – Nov. 12 – TBD
Nov. 13-14 – Maxi Priest
Nov. 15-16 – TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter