*~*~*Official October 2015 Thread!*~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ADR window opened up today. I logged onto the computer at 7am (I kind of overslept on this important day...Ooops) and was able to get everything I wanted minus BOG dinner for 10/17 (I will be stalking WDW dining/calling for one), but I did get a BOG lunch for our departure day.

Here are the ADRs that I did get:
10/16 Mama Melrose at 6:10pm
10/17 Crystal Palace for 8:05am (no Morning EMH)
10/18 Yak and Yeti at 12pm
Fulton's Crabhouse at 7:30pm
10/19 Akershus at 8:00am (no Morning EMH)
La Hacienda de San Angel at 6:15pm
10/20 BOG lunch at 11:45am

Last edited:
I'm super jealous of y'all that have your ADR's opening up. I'm still waiting for them to post the actual park hours for my weekend and I may be starting to go just a little crazy! :badpc:.
I've been bothering DH and the friends we're dragging along so much about switching up which days to which parks, and what times we should aim for ADRs, and what meals we should go to which restaurant for (plans we had only halfway finished setting up) that DH actually suggested I take a break from planning for a few days. :rotfl2:.

We have been booked for a few months now for Oct 24-31. Super excited for the fall decorations. This will be my first time going during this time period. We usually go during the spring or summer. We are staying at CBR. Tickets are purchased for MNSSHP and flights were booked a couple of days ago.

They've priced us out.

This is our first trip during the Halloween season, so I was really hoping I could squeeze MNSSHP into our budget (we're alreading doing Halloween Horror Nights at Universal....but those tickets are free with our Premier Annual Passes). Between the price increase and no change in the horrible exchange rate for us Canucks, I just can't justify it. Tickets alone would be $157.62 US...which in Canadian dollars would be $205 with exchange and conversion fees. Then parking.....and food....and t-shirts or costumes....

We'll be better served by splurging for the RIP Tour on the night we do HHN.

HHN is sooo cool isn't it!! My daughter and I did it last year and Hollywood Universal a few years ago. I liked Orlando much better. We stayed 3 days at the Royal Pacific with HHN & park package. (Splurged for the FOL passes after learning our lesson in Hollywood with the crowds and missed a lot of the houses due to wait times.) It was expensive but worth it. We HAD to hit MNSSHP party too, so we stayed off site but close to WDW to save some $. With this year staying at WDW resort and MNSSHP, I don't think we'll hit HHN this year. BUT that could change LOL My daughter is 18, done school for now and is working , so she is paying for her half and has mentioned HHN.....we'll have to see how the funds are and if we can even fit it in our dates that we will be in Florida. I was prepared for MNSSHP tickets to go up, don't like it, but that's the way it goes.( Everything goes UP, but our wages stay the same!) I can't be at Disney and not go right? lol

HHN is sooo cool isn't it!! My daughter and I did it last year and Hollywood Universal a few years ago. I liked Orlando much better. We stayed 3 days at the Royal Pacific with HHN & park package. (Splurged for the FOL passes after learning our lesson in Hollywood with the crowds and missed a lot of the houses due to wait times.) It was expensive but worth it.

This will be a first HHN experience for us, and we are very excited to see what its all about! We always wanted to take a trip in October, but were never able to do so when our son was in elementary and high school. Now that he is a college student and DH and I are traveling without him, we have more flexibility to go during times when these special events are being held :) . Glad to hear you guys enjoyed it so much!!!

All ADR's made without much hassle at 6:00 this morning. I really like that you can make ADR's online now and don't have to call and be put on hold for sometimes 30 to 45 minutes (or longer!). I got a BOG dinner reservation for 10/21 at a decent time this year (6:15 PM). Last year all that was available were either very early or late ressies. Now have to plan for FP+ which can be made in July!

I bought our mnsshp tickets yesterday. I was planning on going to one of the parties earlier in our stay but I ended up with tickets for 10/31. Halloween is my favorite holiday. That's why there's a 1031 in my username. I'm wicked excited. Now to start figuring out our costumes.

Made my ADR's this morning at 6am but couldn't get BOG anytime during the week for dinner :sad:. Got just about everything else. I can't believe I could have booked Le Cellier or California Grill with no problem but couldn't get a Garden Grill ressie for anything! I will just have to keep checking back between now and October to see if something comes up.

Made my ADR's this morning at 6am but couldn't get BOG anytime during the week for dinner :sad:. Got just about everything else. I can't believe I could have booked Le Cellier or California Grill with no problem but couldn't get a Garden Grill ressie for anything! I will just have to keep checking back between now and October to see if something comes up.

Remember that you can book breakfast at BOG 90 days out. That may be another option for you. Sorry you were not able to obtain a BOG reservation. I had several choices when I checked this morning but I only have a party of 2 so that could be the difference.

Le Cellier is much easier to reserve since the last few menu price increases. If you're on the dining plan, Le Cellier requires two dining entitlements.

Good Luck!

All ADR's made without much hassle at 6:00 this morning. I really like that you can make ADR's online now and don't have to call and be put on hold for sometimes 30 to 45 minutes (or longer!). I got a BOG dinner reservation for 10/21 at a decent time this year (6:15 PM). Last year all that was available were either very early or late ressies. Now have to plan for FP+ which can be made in July!
Glad you could do it online and got what you wanted. :thumbsup2
I was unable to book my 180 +10 online for my second trip in a row. :badpc:

but couldn't get a Garden Grill ressie for anything! I will just have to keep checking back between now and October to see if something comes up.
Wonder if Garden Grill was booked because of the Eat to the Beat Concert Dinner Packages? Disney may be holding some of the reservations until the packages are released sometimes in late July to early August.

Put down our deposit over the weekend for Oct. 21—27! Staying at Pop and looking forward to another F&W and MNSSHP!

My BF and I are going in Oct too! :wave2: We're staying at AKV 10/25-10/30 and POR 10/30-11/2. It's going to be our first visit to WDW, can't wait!

Posting my Adrs here

10/14
7:15pm Raglan road

10/15
10:45am Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

10/16-- DD's 6th Birthday
8:15 Crystal Palace
2:10 Be Our Guest (lunch)
7:30pm Chef Mickey's

10/17
7:35 Ohana

10/18
8:30 Hoop Dee Doo-Cat 1

10/19
6:00 50s Prime Time

10/20
2:15 Whispering Canyon Cafe

10/21
10:05 1900 Park Fare

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter