*~*~*Official October 2015 Thread!*~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joined the Dis Boards. DH and I are all set for our first trip to the F&W and MNSSHP and the countdown is well underway.
:ccat:
10/13 - 10/20: Poly
10/20 - 10/27: Grand Floridian

Question: What time should we leave Animal Kingdom to make our 7pm reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table? Prob want to allow an hour at the hotel to freshen up (we're staying at CBR) Thanks!!
If you are using the Disney Buses... I would allow a generous hour for travel time total (from AK to CBR and From CBR to MK).. plus a bit more to wait for buses to show. Then whatever time you need to spiff up! So say.. Leave at 4:30 - 5 PM..

:wave:

My crew is booked at All-Star Music October 27-31st. Might stay until November 1st if we decide to fly. Right now it's looking like we'll at least drive home. Still deciding.

We have been the last three summers; but lots of things have happened in this year including us moving. So I told the children this summer was a no go.

Got the school calendar though and they are out Thursday October 29th and Friday, October 30th for the staff's professional development days. Based on this year, the days leading up to it aren't terribly busy; so I added a couple of days on the front end. Never done that for a fall trip; but the rates are really good. Plus, we spent a 4 day weekend in Florida this same week a few years ago and really enjoyed it.

Full Eat to the Beat Concert Bands released today:

• David Cook – September 25-27, 2015
  • Wilson Phillips – September 28-29, 2015
  • Christopher Cross – September 30-October 1, 2015
  • Starship – October 2-4, 2015
  • Smash Mouth – October 5-7, 2015
  • The Pointer Sisters – October 8-9, 2015
  • 38 Special – October 10-11, 2015
  • Rick Springfield – October 12-13, 2015
  • Sugar Ray – October 14-16, 2015
  • The S.O.S. Band – October 17-18, 2015
  • Air Supply – October 19-21, 2015
  • Fuel – October 22-23, 2015
  • Tiffany (NEW!) – October 24-25, 2015
  • Dennis DeYoung – October 26-28, 2015
  • Jo Dee Messina – October 29-30, 2015
  • Everclear (NEW!) – October 31-November 1, 2015
  • Boyz II Men – November 2-4, 2015
  • Sister Hazel – November 5-6, 2015
  • Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 7-9, 2015
  • Hanson – November 10-12, 2015
  • Maxi Priest (NEW!) – November 13-14, 2015
  • Chaka Khan (NEW!) – November 15-16, 2015

Just got the balance of my dva on a gift card in the mail today. Bonus gift card should come in the next week. Feeling much better knowing that tips and food and wine are basically paid for. I'm starting to run out of things to plan/buy for this trip. This is gunna be so exciting being in Disney for Halloween

Anyone here rumors of a discount Monday? Wondering if it is room only for the fall. I only have a 1 night reservation, but would love a discount on it. After the one night, we have a week long DVC reservation.

Hi! We will be there from Oct 28 - 31. The kids are on fall break that week, and we had already booked a Disney cruise on the Magic out of Miami from the 23rd to the 28th. When the free dining offer came out, we decided to add on a few days at Disney World. We will be at the CBR. None of us have ever been to Disney World - only Disneyland since DH is from southern California. I am soooo excited!!!

I just read on the doctor Disney website that some snack locations might not be accepting the dining plan any more such as aloha isle, Gastons, sleepy hallow, funnel cakes at american adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter