*~*~*Official October 2015 Thread!*~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I have had the worst planning experiences so far. Besides the fact the website was down on my180 days and me having to spend 2 hours on the phone booking and rebooking. My credit card info was stolen and it sucks because I literally just opened it for disney. So the credit card company said it was most like
The employee who took my info for Disney over the phone.
WTH??? That's terrible!!!

We're officically booked offsite for 10/4-10/10, flight's already booked, tickets are on the way!!! Sadly, my kids are "too mature" for MNSSHP. Hoping to enjoy some me time at F&W though.

So excited my wait list came through so we are officially at the VWL for our whole trip, 10/17 to 10/24! Plane tickets are booked and now I'm waiting for MNSSHP tickets to go on sale and of course my 180 day mark for ADR's.

I'll be there Oct 9-16, not the dates I wanted as I wanted to come the next week due to Columbus Day weekend. :o Excited to go back with my kiddos and stressing with the 180 day mark next weekend and I STILL don't have a plan of action finalized to pick when to eat and where.

Does anyone else think Touring Plans is a little loopy? They downgraded Columbus Day week and have MK at a 2 on Monday (Columbus Day itself). We are there that week (10/9-10/16) and I'm using that to help figure out when we are visiting parks (as well as easydwd and a few others) because we are using a DAS and I'm looking to figure out low days. Since we are really only there for MK (we will do EP 1-2 days MAYBE and MAYBE HS on Saturday 10/10 only because MK and EP will be packed!!!) Any advice for this time period? Should I post on the main board? I'm trying to figure out what park we will be in so I can book dinners at 180 this weekend! TIA!

Last edited:
Everyone is updated today! When it comes to ADRs... just copy, paste and reply to that page. That will be easier for updating I think! THanks

I'm excited to join this thread and to announce.... We're heading back for another trip! We're not booked yet, but we're pretty cemented on Oct 29-Nov 2 at Fort Wilderness cabins. It's gonna be a barrel of fun because this time, we're dragging along some friends who haven't been to Disney in a while!

Hi everyone! We are all set to visit 10/12-10/17 staying at POR. I am so excited because we will be celebrating my twin girls' fifth birthday. They have been asking to go for over a year but have no idea the trip is booked - we are going to surprise them with it the morning we leave. I am somewhat overwhelmed with all the planning since I haven't visited since the mid-90's and a lot has changed since then. These boards are such a great resource!

I wasn't expecting the Halloween party tickets to go up as much as they did. I've never gone and Halloween is my favorite holiday but I'm having a much harder time talking myself into buying the tickets.

10/10 - 10/16 at my dream resort Poly!! Can't wait! celebrating my daughter becoming a disney college program member!

Just booked our Magical Vacation! We will be there October 1-23 at POFQ!!! Going with DH and DS3 and DS 11 months! Can hardly wait!

Is there a facebook group I can join to follow along??

I wasn't expecting the Halloween party tickets to go up as much as they did. I've never gone and Halloween is my favorite holiday but I'm having a much harder time talking myself into buying the tickets.
We originally had planned on going, but decided to visit another park that day instead to make the best of our 3 park days. It will be nice to have that extra $74 to spend on the F&W festival.

Me too, I'm sort of having my doubts now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter