***Official November 2013***

I used lime green paper from Michaels craft store, and printed the name and the outline on my printer, cut it out, then laminated it with laminating envelopes I got from Wal-Mart. Used our iron and some towels to melt the laminate together.

Just booked art of animation this morning! It's a short weekend trip the 1st-3rd for food and wine festival, but im excited to check out art of animation!
:welcome:

Ok y'all here is our first attempt at this years LGMH! This one will be on our door at POP, we will have an identical one on our bag and each of us will have a smaller individual one on us somewhere.

Awesome job!!! I need to go and find the blank ones. Although, every year when I've made one, no one recognizes it. :( So....maybe this will be a different kind of year.

OMG so excited!!!!!:cool1:

We were able to get a great price on airfare, but leaving a day later than our stay. So basically we got almost two more days in WDW. But as soon as we booked the flight, availability for that extra FD night at POR disappeared, after being available for weeks.:sad2: I have been checking frantically every day to see if there is availability for one more FD night at the end of our stay. I have been hawking the website and calling constantly only to be told that FD are sold out for that night at POR. We were able to get a room discount for that night, but it was only 5% at POR:guilty:, but at least we had a room for the night.

This morning I checked the website, albeit with a different checkin date, but it was available until 11/9! I called immediately and they said some nonsense about that night only being available if I checked in on 11/2(the date I plugged in) but not if I checked in on 10/31. Huh???:confused3 I then asked nicely to talk to a supervisor; I didnt' quite get that if there was availability on that night, why couldn't I add it on? Instead of connecting me to the supervisor, the CM came back on and said they would add the extra night!!!:dance3:

I can finally stop checking the WDW website any time I had a free minute.:crazy2: Now I can devote even more time to the DIS!!!!:lmao:

So happy for you....and on so many levels. Congrats on your new addition, free dining for the length of your stay, and the awesomeness of the airfares. Oh, by the way....I will have to send you a PM later. Hubby & I will be in Haddonfield on Thursday.

:offtopic: Hey NJ people, where is the fire that I'm seeing on the news?
Are you all ok?

It's just a mess. Like other people said, it was in Seaside which was devastated by Hurricane Sandy. They do think it was intentional. You have to understand, it's the Firefighter's Convention in Wildwood this weekend....there were all ready tons of departments there and away from their "home base". As a firefighter is galls me that this happened. Why would you so many people potentially in harms way. And, from my understanding, it destroyed at least 4 blocks. Just ticks me off.....

On another, and better note: I got MB & FP+!!! I spent the afternoon customizing with my family and choosing some of our FP+. We can't decide on every day, but maybe we'll decide the closer we get. I was happy that I got Soarin' and Test Track for evening our first day in the parks....we always start at MK and then we're going to Epcot for dinner at Coral Reef.

OK....now I have to go and update the first post, because I have been lax in my responsibilities. Everyone have a great day!

An Annual Passholder reported yesterday being able to book FP+ in October beyond her onsite stay. I'm assuming she got hooked up because of the onsite stay but it bodes well for getting things working for AP.

So now I'm obsessively checking MDE like everyone else.

We normally don't have anyone recognize ours either, but we still do them just in case. I thought the black outline made them pop as well I'm glad we went that way! I'm working on some shirts now ( first time ) we'll see how they turn out. If no one minds I'm sure I'll add some pics of them as they get done also.

I have not been keeping up to well here and I have a question about MDE. I have the app on my phone and I have linked my reservation, magic your way plus dining. My dining reservations have been linked also.

My question is about the tickets or bands. It's not showing that I can link the tickets and its not giving me the option for the bands, but that may be to early because we are 70 days out from check in.

I pulled the website up on the iPad and its easier for me to navigate. Can someone explain to me how the tickets/magic bands work on here and when should I expect to see this link on my account. Does the balance need to be paid in full first? I still owe a small amount on it so is that why its not showing? I plan to pay it off before the 45 day mark.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help me. :)

I have not been keeping up to well here and I have a question about MDE. I have the app on my phone and I have linked my reservation, magic your way plus dining. My dining reservations have been linked also.

My question is about the tickets or bands. It's not showing that I can link the tickets and its not giving me the option for the bands, but that may be to early because we are 70 days out from check in.

I pulled the website up on the iPad and its easier for me to navigate. Can someone explain to me how the tickets/magic bands work on here and when should I expect to see this link on my account. Does the balance need to be paid in full first? I still owe a small amount on it so is that why its not showing? I plan to pay it off before the 45 day mark.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help me. :)

:wave2: Maybe I'll see you at check in!

I've been trying to follow some of the Magic bands / FP+ threads and I'm not sure I'm understanding either. It seems that POR is one of the resorts testing them, but I don't have ability to do anything yet either. Actually, they don't even have a ticket listed for one of my kids. I emailed them days ago and got no response. So, even if the option becomes available, I won't be able to get us any fastpasses. I really hate the idea of having to plan our fastpasses anyway. No spontaneity with our Disney trips anymore. I thought it was bad enough having to know what park I was going to which day 180+ days out in order to get a dining ressie. Sigh.

Sorry it was not supposed to be that big. I re-sized it on Photobucket, but when i post it it goes back to original size. Once again so sorry!

Nope, we used freezer paper and spray paint! Pretty easy and not real expensive.

I have done something similar before ith spray paint but not freezer paper. Did you print on the freezer paper then cut out the design? I am guessing it is sticker paper so the spray paint doesn't get under it.

Yeah we printed it cut it out of freezer paper, ironed on the freezer paper stencil and the paint doesn't get under it, it's easy but time consuming if the stencil is elaborate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter