***Official November 2013***

:wave2: Maybe I'll see you at check in!

I've been trying to follow some of the Magic bands / FP+ threads and I'm not sure I'm understanding either. It seems that POR is one of the resorts testing them, but I don't have ability to do anything yet either. Actually, they don't even have a ticket listed for one of my kids. I emailed them days ago and got no response. So, even if the option becomes available, I won't be able to get us any fastpasses. I really hate the idea of having to plan our fastpasses anyway. No spontaneity with our Disney trips anymore. I thought it was bad enough having to know what park I was going to which day 180+ days out in order to get a dining ressie. Sigh.

Yay!! We will be checking in real early that day!! We are driving down the day before after the kids get out of school. I'm starting to get excited!:cool1:

I'm hoping everything gets linked to our reservation. I may call I when it gets closer to our 60 day mark, so I have another week.

I have been worried about all of the planning too until I saw a video on just how easy it was to use the system, or at least it looks that way. I'm really getting excited to try it. I just hope we get a chance to. If you don't want them, I'm sure you can tell them no. My kids will be with me and they are great at anything involving their phones so they should be able to figure everything out if I have a problem. I think it will be okay. :thumbsup2

I hope to see you at Riverside!! :dance3:

ROLL TIDE!!

Thanks all for the compliments! This was our first time doing them. We're really happy with the way they came out!

Hehe so giddy. Headed to HHi tomm. (Disney resort no less). Then Wdw on Wednesday to make sure it's perfect for all of us going in November.

70 days. Going next wk to make sure it's perfect for us going in November

Was talking with the hubby this morning and he said he wants a do over of our last Disney trip!!! :cool1: Our last trip was a year ago today and hubby was a bit grumpy during it :worried: My trip this November is a mommy daughter trip with my middle girl so now I also get to research another big family of 5 trip!!!:banana: It will take a while to save for but hey I'm just happy he seems to finally be ok with my Disney obsession! :rotfl2:

Finally ordered our MVMCP tickets today :lmao: I had been all stressed out over what day I should pick and decided on the 14th, because the 11th is a holiday and the 15th is a Friday;) So that's two nights that are set in stone...the 12th is MK for Wishes Dessert Party and the 14th is MK for MVMCP

Hi all!!!! I'm new to this thread, this will be my 2nd trip to WDW and DH's first! We are from CA and thus DL is our home away from home! AP's at that mouse house. We were married last December with DFW's at GCH and this is our anniversary/honeymoon trip! We get off the Dream on the 10th and head over to CSR until the17th. Being as the speed at DL and WDW are different, ie, ressies are a must at WDW apparently and thus requires you to really have a Good feel about which park to go to for each day in advance, it makes me feel like I need a pill to chill me out!!!!! :eek:

The more I read the more anxious I feel! I'm crossing fingers for MB, I'm still confused about FP+ deal, the MDE says I need to link tickets but I was told by a cast member that I wouldn't have my tickets until I check in:confused3 so how will this work?????? HELP! Haha!

Hi all!!!! I'm new to this thread, this will be my 2nd trip to WDW and DH's first! We are from CA and thus DL is our home away from home! AP's at that mouse house. We were married last December with DFW's at GCH and this is our anniversary/honeymoon trip! We get off the Dream on the 10th and head over to CSR until the17th. Being as the speed at DL and WDW are different, ie, ressies are a must at WDW apparently and thus requires you to really have a Good feel about which park to go to for each day in advance, it makes me feel like I need a pill to chill me out!!!!! :eek:

The more I read the more anxious I feel! I'm crossing fingers for MB, I'm still confused about FP+ deal, the MDE says I need to link tickets but I was told by a cast member that I wouldn't have my tickets until I check in:confused3 so how will this work?????? HELP! Haha!

:welcome:

If you are booked for a package, your tickets are, technically, a part of your reservation already. Just keeping checking MDE and you'll know whether or not you can make the FP+ selections.

My family has decided on the color of their magic bands (I think) and we have five days out of the 8 chosen for FP+. I hope more options are released soon, though, because we would like to have a spot at Wishes and the Character Spot at Epcot. Hopefully, they'll update the system before we leave.

Love the homemade tee's, especially Maleficent dragon! I want one!

Down to 48 days- aaah! Just started fall baseball games with younger DS this weekend, and older DS has games and competitions for band coming up. I want to slow down and enjoy them, especially since oldest is a senior, but I also want it to be vacation time! We literally have something going on every day except one till then, so I'm sure it'll go by fast. Hope it will for everyone else too!

If you are booked for a package, your tickets are, technically, a part of your reservation already. Just keeping checking MDE and you'll know whether or not you can make the FP+ selections.

My family has decided on the color of their magic bands (I think) and we have five days out of the 8 chosen for FP+. I hope more options are released soon, though, because we would like to have a spot at Wishes and the Character Spot at Epcot. Hopefully, they'll update the system before we leave.

So they are actually doing Fast Passes for the fireworks shows? Is there going to be special seating or something for ppl with FP+?

Thanks for response.... Guess I'll keep checking back:surfweb:
Congrats on being selected for the bands! How exciting!

I have not been keeping up to well here and I have a question about MDE. I have the app on my phone and I have linked my reservation, magic your way plus dining. My dining reservations have been linked also.

My question is about the tickets or bands. It's not showing that I can link the tickets and its not giving me the option for the bands, but that may be to early because we are 70 days out from check in.

I pulled the website up on the iPad and its easier for me to navigate. Can someone explain to me how the tickets/magic bands work on here and when should I expect to see this link on my account. Does the balance need to be paid in full first? I still owe a small amount on it so is that why its not showing? I plan to pay it off before the 45 day mark.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help me. :)

You don't need to be paid off. But not much is showing up for Nov yet. You'll just have to check back. You'll know you can do it when that annoying pop-up goes away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter