***Official November 2013***

Mother Daughter trip booked for November 13th- November 19th!
Made my ADR's @5am yesterday and was able to get every one I wanted! Including BOG! So excited! Just waiting on the late fall discounts!

Oh and how do I get invited to the November Facebook group?

:welcome: Jen0504

HuskerFan - gotchu all fixed on the first post.

I will admit - I was thrilled when the Eat to Beat concerts were announced, but disappointed when I found out who is playing the week we are there. I was really hoping for BoysIIMen. It's not that we sit and enjoy the concert, but we can hear the music as we are walking around World Showcase. And I get: Hanson and Christopher Cross (among a couple others). I'm just going to pound my head against the wall now.....

I'm so disappointed, Hanson is there on my Epcot day.

Just booked!

November 13-20 at POFQ. We were lucky enough to get BOG on our last night.
I'll get you on the first post!!!

We've changed up our dining plans just a little....not that this is a dining thread, lol.

31 Thurs MK QS at hotel, QS during party
1 Fri EP QS in park, Garden Grove Seafood Buffett (oop)
2 Sat MK Garden View Tea Grand Floridian (oop), Artist Point (2)
3 Sun AK QS in park, Narcoosee's (2)
4 Mon EP QS in park, Tokyo Dining (oop)
5 Tues HS QS in park, Yachtsman (2)
6 Wed EP QS in park, Kona Cafe

Planning to have a cake delivered when we're at Narcoosee's for my Mom's birthday. We've done that before, and she LOVED it. Now I have to keep that secret until then!

FigmentChick, we can definitely look out for each other on AK day, (or any other)! Are you doing the MNSSHP on 10/31? (I know we are crazy to do that the day we arrive, but we are!)
No, we did the party once....never again. lol It was just too crowded for us and it wasn't even a sold out night. I can't imagine how bad the 31st will be. On our check-in day, we never go to the parks. We go to DTD and just enjoy the resort.

I'll have to post in a little bit what days we'll start at which parks. We park hop, so we usually end each day at Epcot.

Mother Daughter trip booked for November 13th- November 19th!
Made my ADR's @5am yesterday and was able to get every one I wanted! Including BOG! So excited! Just waiting on the late fall discounts!

Oh and how do I get invited to the November Facebook group?
I will add you to the first post. Where are you staying? I will also send you and linda a PM.

Just thought I'd say hello and chime in! DBF is taking me to WDW for 8 nights (!) for my birthday in November and I can't wait (especially since I haven't been to WDW since I was a kid)! We probably talk about some aspect of this trip every day, so posting to this thread is just one more way to share my excitement. Some planned trip highlights include: MVMCP, Sanaa, BOG for dinner, and Yachtsman Steakhouse. Splitting our stay between POR and Bay Lake Towers. Anyway, that was a long-winded hello. Cheers! :cheer2:

Is anyone allowed to join the Facebook page? If so, I'd love to be added! :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We've changed up our dining plans just a little....not that this is a dining thread, lol.

31 Thurs MK QS at hotel, QS during party
1 Fri EP QS in park, Garden Grove Seafood Buffett (oop)
2 Sat MK Garden View Tea Grand Floridian (oop), Artist Point (2)
3 Sun AK QS in park, Narcoosee's (2)
4 Mon EP QS in park, Tokyo Dining (oop)
5 Tues HS QS in park, Yachtsman (2)
6 Wed EP QS in park, Kona Cafe

Planning to have a cake delivered when we're at Narcoosee's for my Mom's birthday. We've done that before, and she LOVED it. Now I have to keep that secret until then!

FigmentChick, we can definitely look out for each other on AK day, (or any other)! Are you doing the MNSSHP on 10/31? (I know we are crazy to do that the day we arrive, but we are!)

We will also be in Epcot for the 6th November! (It will be our first full day on Disney property.)

I am thinking about ordering a cake to celebrate our birthdays too. But the Disney Florist option also looks amazing and I'd love to get a surprise delivered to the room. It seems really pricey though.

We should be going to mnsshp on the 1st November. I am just hoping it isn't as busy as the 31st. Good luck! What a great way to start the trip, hope you aren't too exhausted, lol :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We doing quick dining but booked a couple of character meals
Chef Mickey's 16th
1900 Park Fare 21st

just thinking about doing Photopass or Photopass plus now

I hope i get PORAB room

Tomorrow is ADR day...woohoo!!! :)

Now if only Nov 17th would hurry I'd like to get to POP. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We had Hanson back in 2010 at Food &Wine and I will never forget my DD who was 5 at the time, looking up and me and saying "this song is so weird!" They were of course singing ummm bop! Classic moment that we will never forget!

I'll get you on the first post!!!

No, we did the party once....never again. lol It was just too crowded for us and it wasn't even a sold out night. I can't imagine how bad the 31st will be. On our check-in day, we never go to the parks. We go to DTD and just enjoy the resort.

I'll have to post in a little bit what days we'll start at which parks. We park hop, so we usually end each day at Epcot.

I will add you to the first post. Where are you staying? I will also send you and linda a PM.

We are booked at AOA Little Mermaid but if (when) FD is extended will probably move to PORS! Thanks

Just thought I'd say hello and chime in! DBF is taking me to WDW for 8 nights (!) for my birthday in November and I can't wait (especially since I haven't been to WDW since I was a kid)! We probably talk about some aspect of this trip every day, so posting to this thread is just one more way to share my excitement. Some planned trip highlights include: MVMCP, Sanaa, BOG for dinner, and Yachtsman Steakhouse. Splitting our stay between POR and Bay Lake Towers. Anyway, that was a long-winded hello. Cheers! :cheer2:
Welcome!!! Just let us know when your dates are set and I will add you to the first post.

We are booked at AOA Little Mermaid but if (when) FD is extended will probably move to PORS! Thanks
Awesome!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I told hubby last night that although we have an awesome discount, I may consider buying the QSDP for us. Although, that might just be too much (we're grazers, not eaters).

This probably doesn't really matter, but FigmentChick, wanted to let you know our dates are slightly off on the first page. We're going 11/6-11/11. I'm sure we were thinking 11/7 at some point, but now that we've booked, we're committed to 11/6. Thanks!!

Welcome!!! Just let us know when your dates are set and I will add you to the first post.

Hi FigmentChick! We're set for November 9-17 :banana:

This probably doesn't really matter, but FigmentChick, wanted to let you know our dates are slightly off on the first page. We're going 11/6-11/11. I'm sure we were thinking 11/7 at some point, but now that we've booked, we're committed to 11/6. Thanks!!

Gotcha both!! I'm so excited to have something to distract me. I was excused from jury duty for today, but I still have to call again tonight. Plus, I've been staring at the same line on the financials since 6:30 this morning. UGH This software is a pain in the butt and won't give me the info I need. So frustrating......

I think the Lite 80s I'm listening to aren't going to be enough today....I'll either need my death metal or Disney. :rotfl:

Out of curiousity, was anyone else having problems getting ADRs online?

It seemed like every time I logged in, I could get one, and then I'd have a problem getting any more.

My parents really wanted Le Cellier, which is now two credits, so we decided that we're not going to have a sit down dinner on the 13th when we come in. This is what we have for now - if I can move BOG to a different night, I'm going to. We're a party of 6, though, so it's a little tough. All are dinner.

11/14 - La Hacienda de San Angel
11/15 - Open. We may go to AK that day, but my dad wasn't too enamored with Tusker House. Maybe Yak and Yeti?
11/16 - Sci-Fi
11/17 - Tony's (Christmas party night)
11/18 - Le Cellier
11/19 - BOG

I'm in! We are staying at AoA, checking in Saturday, November 16th and checking out on Friday the 22nd. I made all of our ADR's this morning!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter