***Official November 2013***

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by FigmentChick, Aug 27, 2012.

1. AMateus

AMateus Mouseketeer

Mother Daughter trip booked for November 13th- November 19th!
    Made my ADR's @5am yesterday and was able to get every one I wanted! Including BOG! So excited! Just waiting on the late fall discounts!

Oh and how do I get invited to the November Facebook group?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jce2

jce2 Mouseketeer

Sweet! Dennis DeYoung will be at Eat-To-The-Beat while I am there!

4. peteanddebbie

peteanddebbie Mouseketeer

I'm so disappointed, Hanson is there on my Epcot day.

5. lindap1

lindap1 DIS Veteran

I thought I was on the FB page, but can't find it :confused:

6. FigmentChick

FigmentChick DIS Veteran

I'll get you on the first post!!!

No, we did the party once....never again. lol It was just too crowded for us and it wasn't even a sold out night. I can't imagine how bad the 31st will be. On our check-in day, we never go to the parks. We go to DTD and just enjoy the resort.

I'll have to post in a little bit what days we'll start at which parks. We park hop, so we usually end each day at Epcot.

I will add you to the first post. Where are you staying? I will also send you and linda a PM.

7. sheh378

sheh378 Mouseketeer

I would love to be added to the Facebook group also:)

8. lindap1

lindap1 DIS Veteran

got the PM but how do I get to the fb page?

9. MsGlassSlipper

MsGlassSlipper Earning My Ears

Just thought I'd say hello and chime in! DBF is taking me to WDW for 8 nights (!) for my birthday in November and I can't wait (especially since I haven't been to WDW since I was a kid)! We probably talk about some aspect of this trip every day, so posting to this thread is just one more way to share my excitement. Some planned trip highlights include: MVMCP, Sanaa, BOG for dinner, and Yachtsman Steakhouse. Splitting our stay between POR and Bay Lake Towers. Anyway, that was a long-winded hello. Cheers! :cheer2:

10. meggiebeth

meggiebeth Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow

Is anyone allowed to join the Facebook page? If so, I'd love to be added! :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

11. meggiebeth

meggiebeth Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow

We will also be in Epcot for the 6th November! (It will be our first full day on Disney property.)

I am thinking about ordering a cake to celebrate our birthdays too. But the Disney Florist option also looks amazing and I'd love to get a surprise delivered to the room. It seems really pricey though.

We should be going to mnsshp on the 1st November. I am just hoping it isn't as busy as the 31st. Good luck! What a great way to start the trip, hope you aren't too exhausted, lol :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

12. wayneJR

wayneJR Earning My Ears

We doing quick dining but booked a couple of character meals
    Chef Mickey's 16th
    1900 Park Fare 21st

just thinking about doing Photopass or Photopass plus now

I hope i get PORAB room

13. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

Tomorrow is ADR day...woohoo!!! :)

Now if only Nov 17th would hurry I'd like to get to POP. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

14. yankeesmom21

yankeesmom21 Mouseketeer

We had Hanson back in 2010 at Food &Wine and I will never forget my DD who was 5 at the time, looking up and me and saying "this song is so weird!" They were of course singing ummm bop! Classic moment that we will never forget!

15. AMateus

AMateus Mouseketeer

We are booked at AOA Little Mermaid but if (when) FD is extended will probably move to PORS! Thanks

16. FigmentChick

FigmentChick DIS Veteran

Welcome!!! Just let us know when your dates are set and I will add you to the first post.

Awesome!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I told hubby last night that although we have an awesome discount, I may consider buying the QSDP for us. Although, that might just be too much (we're grazers, not eaters).

17. MsGlassSlipper

MsGlassSlipper Earning My Ears

18. samacita

samacita Mouseketeer

This probably doesn't really matter, but FigmentChick, wanted to let you know our dates are slightly off on the first page. We're going 11/6-11/11. I'm sure we were thinking 11/7 at some point, but now that we've booked, we're committed to 11/6. Thanks!!

19. FigmentChick

FigmentChick DIS Veteran

20. Pills

Pills Mouseketeer

Out of curiousity, was anyone else having problems getting ADRs online?

It seemed like every time I logged in, I could get one, and then I'd have a problem getting any more.

My parents really wanted Le Cellier, which is now two credits, so we decided that we're not going to have a sit down dinner on the 13th when we come in. This is what we have for now - if I can move BOG to a different night, I'm going to. We're a party of 6, though, so it's a little tough. All are dinner.

11/14 - La Hacienda de San Angel
    11/15 - Open. We may go to AK that day, but my dad wasn't too enamored with Tusker House. Maybe Yak and Yeti?
    11/16 - Sci-Fi
    11/17 - Tony's (Christmas party night)
    11/18 - Le Cellier
    11/19 - BOG

21. Mom22girls56

Mom22girls56 Mouseketeer

I'm in! We are staying at AoA, checking in Saturday, November 16th and checking out on Friday the 22nd. I made all of our ADR's this morning!!:cool1: