***Official November 2013***

angelabrezovsky I hope you got it all straightened out! The website has been such a failure recently I wouldn't be so upset that they weren't showing up there. Once you get conf # from your TA you can try to link them to the website. I hope it all worked out! This ADR thing is stressful!

She made then Tuesday morning and I still can not get ahold of her. So frustrating!!!

Well guys my ADR date is tomorrow. I've got my plan and my back up plan and my plan for if my backup plan falls through! :rotfl2: Now I'm hoping everything goes smoothly with the website tomorrow morning!

I'm going after what seems to be some popular times at some popular restaurants. Bog at 5:30p CRT and CP at 8:05a. Ohana at 5:45 and the F! at Hollywood and Vine as close to 5:00p as I can get. Wish me luck and pixie dust and anything else you can think of. I'm gonna need it!

Noticed your from ri too I live in burrillville ri also going in November 10-16 or 17 was going to book this am but my mother thinks they could go lower. Right now for us would be 122@way. Tuesday is when sw usually runs specials so I guess I'll keep looking

Did you book your flights yet? My returning flight went down to 90 but im still reluctant to book it! I just hope it don't go higher and stay there!

Hi everyone! It's been a long while since I've posted on the Disboards, but I just booked our upcoming vacation yesterday, with a free dining pin!

We'll be staying at Coronado Springs Resort (CSR) from 10/31-11-7. We're doing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on 10/31. I also made all of our dining reservations yesterday.

10/31 no table service that day (party day!)
11/1 Garden Grove at the Swan (oop)
11/2 Garden View Tea at the Grand Floridian (oop) & Artist Point
11/3 AK Rainforest Cafe & Kona Cafe
11/4 Tokyo Dining
11/5 Yachtsman
11/6 'Ohana (oop)

Very excited, it will be me, my 13 year old daughter and my mother.

Did you book your flights yet? My returning flight went down to 90 but im still reluctant to book it! I just hope it don't go higher and stay there!

I only booked my flight down, at the time is was 122 and hopeing it will go down so I can apply the difference on the return . Right now the flight back is at 158 which I think stinks . We're thinking of extending our trip to the 17th so those flights are still high so I guess I'll wait it out a bit.

Been awhile since I have posted we finally were able to book all of our reservation. We booked:
11/11 Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner)
11/12 50's prime time (Lunch)
11/12 cape May Cafe ( dinner)
11/13 Monsieur Paul (dinner)
11/14 victoria and Alberts
11/15 Yachtsmans Steakhouse
11/16 flying fish
11/17 Crystal Palace (breakfast)
11/17 Narcosses (though we may change this to Cali grill once the refurb is done)
11/18 kong (breakfast)

I just have to wait a few more days to book the tours we want and the cirque show and everything will be booked.

Hi everyone! It's been a long while since I've posted on the Disboards, but I just booked our upcoming vacation yesterday, with a free dining pin!

We'll be staying at Coronado Springs Resort (CSR) from 10/31-11-7. We're doing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on 10/31. I also made all of our dining reservations yesterday.

11/4 Tokyo Dining
11/5 Yachtsman
11/6 'Ohana (oop)

Whoo-hoo!!! Glad you got a free dining pin. I will make sure you are added to the first post. We check in the 31st as well (but I've had my trip booked since last year...no PIN for us. lol). I think we *might* be in AK the same day, but I'll have to check my calendar tomorrow.

Have a great night!

My travel agent is the best ever. With all the free dining pins people are getting in their emails she went ahead and called Disney to see if I had any pin codes attached to my name and I did!! So excited but now I have to sit down and plan out my adr's because we were only planning on doing quick service. My ADR window opens Monday so I better get on it!!

11/4 Tokyo Dining
11/5 Yachtsman
11/6 'Ohana (oop)

Awesome!! We are there the same time and will also be at 'Ohana on 11/6.

Did my adrs online this morning in 15 min. Got everything I wanted including dinner at BOG. 180 days!!

Did my adrs online this morning in 15 min. Got everything I wanted including dinner at BOG. 180 days!!

Awesome!!!

disneysuncat - We are going to be in AK on the 3rd. :cool1: We'll have to look out for each other! lol We are eating lunch at Tusker House (we love lunch at TH).

I'm getting so excited!!! These next five and a half months are going to be torture.

I just booked today, tomorrow is my 180, we are going to be at POR. We are there from 11-14 to 11-24. It could end up being 11-13 depending on flights, which we haven't booked yet.

I didn't add any room request. It seems like there is no really bad section and we are going to be in the room so little that I didn't pay for anything more than the standard room.

Now I've just got my fingers and toes crossed for a pin code or a public pin code. Come on Disney help a mamma out!

We are going Nov. 11-18th and staying at POR. Just made all our ADR's this morning, and was able to get everything we wanted! :woohoo: Now just waiting for the Wishes Dessert Party dates to open up! :)

I just booked today, tomorrow is my 180, we are going to be at POR. We are there from 11-14 to 11-24. It could end up being 11-13 depending on flights, which we haven't booked yet.

I didn't add any room request. It seems like there is no really bad section and we are going to be in the room so little that I didn't pay for anything more than the standard room.

Now I've just got my fingers and toes crossed for a pin code or a public pin code. Come on Disney help a mamma out!

We are going Nov. 11-18th and staying at POR. Just made all our ADR's this morning, and was able to get everything we wanted! :woohoo: Now just waiting for the Wishes Dessert Party dates to open up! :)

:welcome: Jen0504

HuskerFan - gotchu all fixed on the first post.

I will admit - I was thrilled when the Eat to Beat concerts were announced, but disappointed when I found out who is playing the week we are there. I was really hoping for BoysIIMen. It's not that we sit and enjoy the concert, but we can hear the music as we are walking around World Showcase. And I get: Hanson and Christopher Cross (among a couple others). I'm just going to pound my head against the wall now.....

And I get: Hanson and Christopher Cross (among a couple others). I'm just going to pound my head against the wall now.....

Figment, I hear you on this one. My wife and I were disappointed that a lot of the good bands are playing at the beginning of the festival and we get Christopher Cross and Hanson! UGH!

Ha! I was just coming here to post the same thing about the band selection when we're there! Hanson? Ugh.

I guess I can dance to the music playing in my head, which sure won't be Hanson (or Christopher Cross, lol.)

Just booked!

November 13-20 at POFQ. We were lucky enough to get BOG on our last night.

We've changed up our dining plans just a little....not that this is a dining thread, lol.

31 Thurs MK QS at hotel, QS during party
1 Fri EP QS in park, Garden Grove Seafood Buffett (oop)
2 Sat MK Garden View Tea Grand Floridian (oop), Artist Point (2)
3 Sun AK QS in park, Narcoosee's (2)
4 Mon EP QS in park, Tokyo Dining (oop)
5 Tues HS QS in park, Yachtsman (2)
6 Wed EP QS in park, Kona Cafe

Planning to have a cake delivered when we're at Narcoosee's for my Mom's birthday. We've done that before, and she LOVED it. Now I have to keep that secret until then!

FigmentChick, we can definitely look out for each other on AK day, (or any other)! Are you doing the MNSSHP on 10/31? (I know we are crazy to do that the day we arrive, but we are!)

:welcome: Jen0504

HuskerFan - gotchu all fixed on the first post.

I will admit - I was thrilled when the Eat to Beat concerts were announced, but disappointed when I found out who is playing the week we are there. I was really hoping for BoysIIMen. It's not that we sit and enjoy the concert, but we can hear the music as we are walking around World Showcase. And I get: Hanson and Christopher Cross (among a couple others). I'm just going to pound my head against the wall now.....

Figment, I hear you on this one. My wife and I were disappointed that a lot of the good bands are playing at the beginning of the festival and we get Christopher Cross and Hanson! UGH!

Ha! I was just coming here to post the same thing about the band selection when we're there! Hanson? Ugh.

I guess I can dance to the music playing in my head, which sure won't be Hanson (or Christopher Cross, lol.)

Joining the I'm not thrilled Club :rotfl2: Been waiting to see who would be there during our stay, Oh well I am really going for the Food :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter