***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

I plan on keeping this thread going till November 2014 trips as well.

Some tiara pics...
DD
m_RUrS2XFLs74LvkDI5ElkA.jpg

DW
$(KGrHqJ,!iwE2KFwy04QBNjCSo5Hp!~~0_35.JPG

Also , as promised , tee shirt number one...

This one is mine...i'll post another family members shirt over the next few days.
7566373-unisex-gildan-tiedye-cyclone-pinwheel-tee_255f63d335b60c99758b93955ebfef80_2375777_0_big.jpg

showimg.cgi

Essentially the main design is the same, with slight variations....make sure you check out the top back of my shirt!!!!
:)

xipotec the tiaras are so pretty and I love the shirts very well done :thumbsup2

Looks like we'll both be in MK on the 15th. DD and I will be sure to keep an eye out for you :goodvibes

I swear we must have some sort of appliance curse when traveling to Disney in November :(

2 years ago right before our last November trip my washer died and now my fridge has bit the dust :furious:

Granted it's 24 years old but the timing is very suspicious :rolleyes1

Then last night our Fios stopped working..internet and TV. Repairman just left hoping no other surprises in the next 17 days :sad2:

Wicking products are costly. I needed wicking pjs because I was sweating from a med and they were 75 for one pair BUT they last and they work awesome. If you aren't a person that sweats alot there's not as much need for them. They would dry up quick and I sweated heavy on the meds so I invested.

I am trying to find solutions to a possible rain day. I lived in S Florida so I know a full rain day is rare, but when it happens it reaaaaallly rains.

We plan on renting a locker for rain gear if the forcast calls for more than the usual 30% chance......

Sooooooo, my MDE account is still messed up. My tickets are missing.
My FP+ choices are missing.
I only have 3 magic bands when I'm supposed to have 4.

I'm on hold yet again.

Can I confess I'm actually ready to cry?

Do not fret, they will get it fixed, but be prepared to put aside an hour of your day to se it through. Tell the CM you want to give them your phone number in case you get disconnected, and stay on the line until it is fixed. Of they tell you it will take a day to do it. Ask for a supervisor, and tell them you want their name/number and a call back when its done.....sometimes you have to let them know your not going to walk away from the problem....

ya that is so not happening here. Way too much work for me!

Too early huh? Like I said its an attempt, we are only going to get there maybe an hour before. I cant do the before sunrise thing .....

I guarantee no one in my family would be "really excited" getting to the park 2 hours early! ;)
My DH is the only early riser. He is often up and out of the room at 5:30 am while the rest of us (try to) sleep. We get really cranky if he wakes us up. We have to come to an agreement every night about what is the earliest he is allowed to make noise the next morning. Our inlaws are coming with us this trip and I've already hinted that maybe he can sleep in their room a couple nights!! :rotfl2:
It my DS that does this already at 11. He wakes by himself at 6-6:30 everyday. He has the sam rules not to wake his sister or me or wifey. Its better these day because he can make his own breakfast. When he was little man did it stink!

M

That explains it. I would probably cancel your FPs for your MVMCP night since the ride lines tend to be shorter and then use your FP's on your last day.

Oh man. I can't believe I didn't know this. We are arriving 11/11 and hope to attend the party that night (NOT using a park ticket that day). In my excitement to be able to do FP+ and not being sure which parks we'll be at on a given day, I booked 3 for our party day, knowing we 'd have regular park time from 4-7. I guess I need to cancel them. Don't want to use up 3 and have to go a full park day without later.

Sooooooo, my MDE account is still messed up. My tickets are missing. My FP+ choices are missing. I only have 3 magic bands when I'm supposed to have 4. I'm on hold yet again. Can I confess I'm actually ready to cry?

Oh no! I'm so sorry :(

Love the shirts Xipotec, we will definitely look for you on the days we over lap. I plan to take pictures of whomever gets chosen as the Grand Marshall just in case they are a fellow DISer. I'd love to come to the rescue with pics of the event.

Sooooooo, my MDE account is still messed up. My tickets are missing.
My FP+ choices are missing.
I only have 3 magic bands when I'm supposed to have 4.

I'm on hold yet again.

Can I confess I'm actually ready to cry?

Oh no, I am so sorry. I would want to cry too, well actually I'd want to yell since I'm more a yeller than a crier, but I still empathize. Do you have a complicated reservation or something?

ya that is so not happening here. Way too much work for me!

Yeah, me neither, best intentions and all, but I doubt we could pull it off. Besides, I love my mother-in-law, but she is not a smiler - AT ALL. My FIL, and middle guy are early risers, my youngest usually is but may be extra tired on this trip so who knows, my MIL, hubby and I can fake it without being cranky, but my oldest needs a bomb to go off to make him wake up.

Oh man. I can't believe I didn't know this. We are arriving 11/11 and hope to attend the party that night (NOT using a park ticket that day). In my excitement to be able to do FP+ and not being sure which parks we'll be at on a given day, I booked 3 for our party day, knowing we 'd have regular park time from 4-7. I guess I need to cancel them. Don't want to use up 3 and have to go a full park day without later.

I think if you link your party tickets to MDE you may be able to make the extra day of FP's, but make sure if you do that that you use the actual tickets to enter the park and not your MBs, sometimes the computers mess up and take a day off your regular park tickets instead of using the party tickets if you enter between 4-7. It can be fixed, but who wants to waste the time.

Yes!!! We arrive 1 week form today and this morning my CM friend was able to sprinkle some Pixie Dust on our vacation. We originally had a 40% Room Only F&F deal. This morning she was able to get us a 50% room and $46 person/day dining !! This saves me $500 !! Now Daddy (me) can stop sweating the budget.

I swear we must have some sort of appliance curse when traveling to Disney in November :(

2 years ago right before our last November trip my washer died and now my fridge has bit the dust :furious:

Granted it's 24 years old but the timing is very suspicious :rolleyes1

Then last night our Fios stopped working..internet and TV. Repairman just left hoping no other surprises in the next 17 days :sad2:

So sorry. Forgot I mention on a pp that in the past 2 weeks, not only have my washer and dryer, and furnace needed to be replaced, but my extra refridgerator broke in my garage. I hadn't been out there in about a week so you could imagine the smell from the freezer that had at least 4 packages of rotting chicken in there.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

xipotec the tiaras are so pretty and I love the shirts very well done :thumbsup2

Looks like we'll both be in MK on the 15th. DD and I will be sure to keep an eye out for you :goodvibes

Sweet! Thats going to be a great day. We will be going left!!!!

I am trying to find solutions to a possible rain day. I lived in S Florida so I know a full rain day is rare, but when it happens it reaaaaallly rains.

We plan on renting a locker for rain gear if the forcast calls for more than the usual 30% chance......

Do not fret, they will get it fixed, but be prepared to put aside an hour of your day to se it through. Tell the CM you want to give them your phone number in case you get disconnected, and stay on the line until it is fixed. Of they tell you it will take a day to do it. Ask for a supervisor, and tell them you want their name/number and a call back when its done.....sometimes you have to let them know your not going to walk away from the problem....

Too early huh? Like I said its an attempt, we are only going to get there maybe an hour before. I cant do the before sunrise thing .....

It my DS that does this already at 11. He wakes by himself at 6-6:30 everyday. He has the sam rules not to wake his sister or me or wifey. Its better these day because he can make his own breakfast. When he was little man did it stink!

M

Rain? I heard it never rains at WDW. Oh please. I'm so not up for another thing to plan. Instead of getting excited it's getting closer, I'm getting more tired. Tired of all the other things I have to do instead of focusing on my Disney plans. hmmmmmm

Nope not too early. It's more the combination needed. Especially getting there 2 hours earlier and being happy and excited in the process. There was a time when I would have been all over the tshirts, tiaras, 2 hours early and been very happy about it all.

Can you believe I had to just ask my husband if we were at day 19 yet? sigh
I obviously am losing it. I was only off by a day though so.......

:banana::banana::banana: Almost there.!!!

M
My 11 yo DS is the same way and ALWAYS has been. I was excited when he started sleeping past 5am. Now that he is older though he can occupy himself it just boggles the mind why he gets up that early :crazy2:

Tomorrow we are in the single digits :) Started packing today since the warm weather is official gone. I can't believe we will be in disney for the first time in 10 days. Can't wait to see the kids the morning we fly

Ohhhh more Canadians in the house! Welcome. We will be at POP same time as you guys. I think we're going to decorate our window with a Canadian theme, maybe you guys will pass by it.

No, not all fridges are back in. Building 5 seems to have them. Some random guests are getting them if they put in a request.

Wifi is apparently spotty all over WDW but within the parks mostly.

I don't have any insider tips other than with a young family, I'm a fan of the afternoon nap time. Works out well for us. We go back to same park or park hop later. We also extended our trip two days so we could add in two resort days where we can swim, tour and eat at other resorts.

Great -- thanks for the scoop on fridges. Sounds like this is a moving target...we'll see how things go when we arrive, and will request a fridge if need be.

Good tip on nap time. With DD5 and DS3, we're planning on building that into every day's schedule. I also like the 'resort days' idea. e paid for park access for all of our days there, since extra days come cheap on long stays. We may do a few half days and incorporate the resorts that way.

Getting chilly in Ottawa, and I hear they've had snow in Calgary. Can't wait for some Florida sunshine!

I think if you link your party tickets to MDE you may be able to make the extra day of FP's, but make sure if you do that that you use the actual tickets to enter the park and not your MBs, sometimes the computers mess up and take a day off your regular park tickets instead of using the party tickets if you enter between 4-7. It can be fixed, but who wants to waste the time.

Thank you!

So sorry. Forgot I mention on a pp that in the past 2 weeks, not only have my washer and dryer, and furnace needed to be replaced, but my extra refridgerator broke in my garage. I hadn't been out there in about a week so you could imagine the smell from the freezer that had at least 4 packages of rotting chicken in there.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Oh no I'm so sorry. I hope you get to enjoy some stress free days at Disney. You're trip is so close :goodvibes

Tomorrow we are in the single digits :) Started packing today since the warm weather is official gone. I can't believe we will be in disney for the first time in 10 days. Can't wait to see the kids the morning we fly

Single digits for us tomorrow also:cool1: still can't wait...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter