***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

This is the sort of trees we set up...

tinsel-christmas-cones.jpg

We drive so space is not an issue for decorations. But mostly what we decorate with will fit into a grocery bag or two.

Window cling decals are great for the hotel doors too....

This is the sort of trees we set up...

We drive so space is not an issue for decorations. But mostly what we decorate with will fit into a grocery bag or two.

Window cling decals are great for the hotel doors too....
Its amazing how 2 strands of 99 cent 100 count lights will decorate the rails of the balcony at the POLY

Well, PRINCESS, I will be sure to address you properly henceforth!

Yup, the tiaras are available on Amazon, and most bridal website have a god selection too. I usually buy from Ebay , they come from China but they are reliable for the most part and they come pretty quickly.
Its one of those extra things I do for the girls which they look forward to putting on every morning.

Lately we feel like we are suiting up when we leave to hotel. Tiaras, our family custom tee shirt, magic bands, lanyards, camera bags, autograph books, etc etc.....
:)

Hmm. DD might need a new, special tiara, although I did already get her Minnie ears with interchangeable bows. And maybe I'll just get myself a tiara too, because I know MY DH, and it would not cross his mind for a second to get them for us! Lol!

And to add more to your jealousy!! I'm going with out kids both times.
November(23 days) with DH. (ok grown up kid but I can do adult stuff with him)
February (100 days) is SOLO. Relax and do what I want to do. Time to reflect!!!!!!

Oh well. :lmao::lmao::lmao: Glad to share my news and excitement with you.

Thanks for the good vibes!!!!:cloud9:

Jealous but very happy for you :goodvibes

Anyone use wicking socks? Are they worth it??

Yes, I wear smart wool socks all year. Last June at WDW, I wore cotton socks and got blisters one day. Wore the smart wool and they were wonderful. And when my feet got wet from the rain, they dried faster. I have the lighter weight ones.

With only 2 weeks til the trip, I need some of that anti sicky pixie dust that was going around. We've had some yucky stomach bug that drags on forever. One minute you feel fine, the next blah. Everyone that's had it, has it for at least a week. Here's hoping it's almost over for us. May take off this afternoon and come home and bleach the house! At least I started packing last week when I stayed home when DD had it.

Happy Friday everyone!

Wifey and DD tiara's came today in the mail..... Now they will be addressed as your highness and princess all day by the CM's which they love. I'll post pics of those after we get our custom t-shirts.

That is so sweet of you.

I have no intentions of taking up space in my luggage to have garland on my bed posts!!! All the power to you! :P

I'm laughing as someone on another thread said that it was 65 down there tonight and they were going to freeze because the bedspread was missing.
:rotfl2: It's 47 here! I'd take 65.

But then again if it stays 47 I can pack this weekend.

WAIT!!! isn't there heat in the room too?
Oh well at 65 I won't be using it.

I don't know how cold it got the last 2 nights here, but I caved and turned on the heat.

I will take 65 in a heartbeat.

My MB should be arriving today. :cool1::cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

Yup, the tiaras are available on Amazon, and most bridal website have a god selection too. I usually buy from Ebay , they come from China but they are reliable for the most part and they come pretty quickly.
Its one of those extra things I do for the girls which they look forward to putting on every morning.

Lately we feel like we are suiting up when we leave to hotel. Tiaras, our family custom tee shirt, magic bands, lanyards, camera bags, autograph books, etc etc.....

I said to my husband last night, "Xipotec ordered tiaras for his wife and daughter, where's my tiara?" I got the Mr. Spock raised eyebrow in return. :rotfl: He may be considering commitment at this point. I did look at some adult tiaras last night on Amazon just for giggles. There were some really nice ones for $20. I'm not really the tiara type though.

I don't know how cold it got the last 2 nights here, but I caved and turned on the heat.

I finally caved yesterday morning and turned on the heat too. It was 59 degrees in the house when I woke up and since it was in the low 30's out it was just going to get colder. My mom is up right now too and she can't tolerate the cold the way I can. Right now it is 31 degrees out and we are expecting a high of 53. I hope it stays like this so that I can really appreciate Florida when we get down there.

Yay on your MB's!

I have no intentions of taking up space in my luggage to have garland on my bed posts!!! All the power to you! :P I'm laughing as someone on another thread said that it was 65 down there tonight and they were going to freeze because the bedspread was missing. :rotfl2: It's 47 here! I'd take 65. But then again if it stays 47 I can pack this weekend. WAIT!!! isn't there heat in the room too? Oh well at 65 I won't be using it.

*lol* Last year in addition to having a tree delivered to our room, I decided I wanted Mickey garland. I bought garland with holly leaves, punched out Mickey heads and hand-stitched them to the garland to look like berries. I don't know what I was thinking with that project. What a PITA! Turned out cute though; you can see it in my sig under 12 Days of Christmas.

The first number on the thermometer this morning is a 3. Ugh. Only 6 more days!

Wow really??? They are instructed to do this ..... Next time I would walk up to a CM and say , " the queen is here , please role out the royal carpet, my loyal subjects!"

Back when BBB still did adults, I booked DSis an appointment. I bought her a black t-shirt with Princess Stephanie in rhinestones. When she wears the shirt and tiara CMs address her as Princess.

*lol* Last year in addition to having a tree delivered to our room, I decided I wanted Mickey garland. I bought garland with holly leaves, punched out Mickey heads and hand-stitched them to the garland to look like berries. I don't know what I was thinking with that project. What a PITA! Turned out cute though; you can see it in my sig under 12 Days of Christmas.

The first number on the thermometer this morning is a 3. Ugh. Only 6 more days!

OMG, you have far too much energy for one person! Very cute on the Mickey garland.

This is the sort of trees we set up... We drive so space is not an issue for decorations. But mostly what we decorate with will fit into a grocery bag or two. Window cling decals are great for the hotel doors too....

These are nice. We fly so last year I had a pre-lit tabletop tree shipped to the resort from Amazon. I made character ornaments with my Silhouette. I made them out of paper so they were light and nothing breakable. And I had a few plastic decorations from Target.

OMG, you have far too much energy for one person! Very cute on the Mickey garland.

As you can see from my sig, the creative pixie dust is one of my favorite parts of the trip. I had to be restrained this trip because we're not staying onsite and DS still thinks most of it comes from Mickey. But I may have purchased a few items at the party store for our Pirate day. ;-)

Thanks! I know you want to please me cause you just can't help it. ;)

Awe! you buy them one each trip? Awe! Can you adopt me? I want to vacation with your family. Then again the suiting up sounds kind of like work. LOL But then again you have it all lined up for them. :love:

Congratulations on being a good man with a great sense of Disney and love for your DW and DD. They are two lucky ladies!

:hug:

Congratulations on being a good man with a great sense of Disney and love for your DW and DD. They are two lucky ladies!

:hug:

Hear Hear!

Thank you for the valuable information as well. I'm going to find a Tiara and when the first CM says "Good day your majesty", I'm going to turn around to the fam and say "See? I told you so".

Anyone else adding this onto another trip or cruise? I am overwhelmed with having to pack for both ends of r adventure....anyone have tips n packing formal wear like dresses lso they don't wrinkle? We are going to Miami expenses paid by my MIL then four disney days, mostly paid for by my mom (lucky right? ) I don't know how we will fi tour things into two suitcases, but I will have to pay for a bigger rental car of we don't :(

I managed to pack 99% of my clothes for a 7 day cruise into a carry-on suitcase. Try rolling your clothes that may wrinkle. It may help. Or depending what you're doing, do you have access to an iron or pressing service (if you're on a cruise).

That is so sweet of you.

We have had our heat on for days now!! I can't believe how cold it's been already!! Florida, here we come!!!!!!! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter