Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
....my first giveaway to that was the fact that those date cards have been written by the same person FOR YEARS now...

And in a very flowery cursive too, for Chris Harrison to have written in. :flower1:

....a little off-topic, but did anyone see the new show featuring Trista and Ryan? It's on HG-TV and it's called Rocky Mountain Reno....

No. Does it involve bacon? :p

.....no, but they are renovating some cool houses. The series premier was this past weekend....

....oh great....now I have the urge for bacon. :mad:

I wonder if any Bachelor(ette) has ever said this? :scratchin

524743f40b099b688cd53e84734506ab.jpg

Clint. Lame.
JJ. Lame.
Rap battle date. Lame.
Nick: "The thought of you being engaged at the end of this and me not doing something to get just 15 more minutes of fame ... really bugs me." Lame.

it just doesn't seem like Kaitlyn was emotionally ready to be the bachelorlette. There are always comments on the guys not taking it seriously and just wanting their moment at fame. This seems like what Kaitlyn is doing now. She just wants her celebrity to continue.

Clint. Lame.
JJ. Lame.

Tuning in late again and having to watch On Demand to catch up. I agree this bromance and the reason Kaitlyn had to come up with to send Clint home was so lame. It's OBVIOUS they are all "acting." Kaitlyn can't even keep a straight face. :rolleyes: She has a stupid smirk on half the time. :sad2:

Did you gals hear the laughing in the background when JJ pretended to "cry" over his break up with Clint? :rolleyes:

I have a hard time taking Kaitlyn seriously after this episode, she seemed very immature while telling the guys about wanting to bring Nick into the group. It came off to me that maybe she had something more than just talking with Nick before becoming the bachelorette, she was smitten over him.

Kaitlyn isn't serious about this I don't think. She repeated several times that she would always remember the dates. Its an adventure.

I have a hard time taking Kaitlyn seriously after this episode, she seemed very immature while telling the guys about wanting to bring Nick into the group. It came off to me that maybe she had something more than just talking with Nick before becoming the bachelorette, she was smitten over him.

This whole season is ALL an act for Kaitlyn. It's all a game for her. She isn't even the least bit serious in finding love. At least the other Bachelorettes tried even if they didn't think it was going to be possible.

Maybe Kaitlyn really doesn't like ANY of the guys for more than just necking and a romp (or more) in the hay and she's just going through the motions as she gets a lot of money for being on the show and she does have to give them a full season, regardless of whether she feels any real possibility with any of the guys. :confused3

At this point, why NOT bring in Nick? He's not going to have any more chance than any of the other guys in the end. :rolleyes:

She seemed smitten to me too. I think he's the one she's going to jump in the sack with early. She's already swapped spit with him with a minimal amount of time together. I hope the producers didn't put him up to contacting her after last season to set this whole drama up.

LOL Ride Junkie - that's perfect! I don't like Chris, he seems too much like he stepped out of a Disney movie. He's too overly sweet and over the top for me. He would be a good match for Claire, she always struck me that way too.

She clearly doesn't care for the future if she is bringing Nick into the mix. I feel bad for any guys who might actually be there for the real thing.

And Britt - even her tiny clips annoy me. You can tell she is just agreeing with Brady. That first night she was on with all the guys, she was agreeing with some guy about baseball then agreed about having faith. Did anyone ever hear her mention her faith last season? She specifically told this guy that her faith was the most important thing. She is one of those girls who will just turn themselves into whatever the guy wants.

I hate this season and both girls but can't seem to stop watching! :crazy2::teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter