Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sooo, Jared, last week during the boxing match got hurt :duck: This week, he gets the only "normal-ish" time with Kaitlyn. I guess they do have to get their brains knocked out and get a concussion to get any "real time" time with the Bachelorette. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that was completely tasteless and not funny given the age of those kids.

Yeah, I'm all for fun and jokes and pranks and even risk-taking, but what part of AGE INAPPROPRIATE do the producers not get? :confused3

Last edited:
Was anyone else wondering what the heck they were thinking with the sumo wrestling?
And I don't just mean the "let it all hang out" part.

When the guys started getting slammed to the ground, I kept thinking "They want someone to get hurt again, right?"
I was actually surprised that we didn't see a dislocated shoulder or broken collar bone.

This is the oddest episode! I actually felt bad for the guys, having to have everything hanging out. And I was glad to hear they were kid actors but that was still so inappropriate for that age group, professional actors or not. This has got to be staged - would 2 non-openly gay guys supposedly fall for each other on camera like that if it wasn't a complete set up.

Does anyone else think this is an odd cast of guys who look like third cousins of famous actors? That blond villain looks sorta like Heath Ledger, the black eye dude - Orlando Bloom, JJ - guy from the Facebook movie - Jesse E., guy with tall hair - dad from Raising Hope, Ben - Peter Brady. Or maybe I just watch too much TV! LOL

I'm with everyone else. This was just a weird show.

Then she tells them you don't have to do this if you don't want too it's ok. But in her interviews she say you will go home because your now fun.

I felt bad for what she said about the welder guy, he was telling her he was always shy then she says again in her interview...speed it up or your out of here. I guess if your not kissing her etc you don't have a change. Poor guy he had to do the girl puberty thing too.

Wouldn't it be great if the casting agents used this criteria when selecting the Bachelors? ;) Or maybe the show would just be too boring.

It's a SHOW. They definitely cast for drama! Is anyone watching that Lifetime show...forget what it's called but it premiered last night...that is a thinly veiled attack on this franchise? Showing what goes on "behind the scenes?" According to past contestants. it's pretty accurate, which is scary.

ETA: It's called "Unreal."

Kupah was shouting at the end of last week's show, remember?

Well he kept shouting, so Kaitlyn went outside to talk to him.
She said it was over and nothing was going to change that and to calm down.
He said okay.
As soon as he was gone, he announced (several times) that he would whisper.
A little girl had told him to whisper.
Finally he got in the car (drink still in hand... which was probably the problem to begin with) and drove off.
But not before he started shouting again, while in the car.

Dork.
Yes, dork indeed! Thanks for the recap!

so far this whole season, from the 2 girls competing to tonight's episode is jump the shark worthy. Kaitlin must have REALLY been upset about Chris putting her through the rose ceremony in Bali as she is cutting everyone with no ceremony lol. The structure (I use that loosely)is MIA. What little respectability the show may have had left is nowhere to be found to me. I like Kaitlyn, and some of the guys, but it's just off. I hope it turns around

I have to say, "jump the shark" is what passed through my mind too.

It's a SHOW. They definitely cast for drama! Is anyone watching that Lifetime show...forget what it's called but it premiered last night...that is a thinly veiled attack on this franchise? Showing what goes on "behind the scenes?" According to past contestants. it's pretty accurate, which is scary.

ETA: It's called "Unreal."

OMG, Unreal was SO good. I happened across it by accident, but watched like it was a trainwreck.

I saw on Entertainment Tonight (or one of those shows) that Chris and Whitney had broken up. We all knew that it would happen but I guess it's official since it's on tv.

I've only watched half of last nights episode. Didn't they use to try to match the bachelors/bachelorettes with the bachelor/bachelorette way back when. Like have them take compatibility tests? It's just getting to be too much but I'm always sucked back in.

Was anyone else wondering what the heck they were thinking with the sumo wrestling?
And I don't just mean the "let it all hang out" part.

When the guys started getting slammed to the ground, I kept thinking "They want someone to get hurt again, right?"
I was actually surprised that we didn't see a dislocated shoulder or broken collar bone.

I wondered that too since a few of them still had black eyes from last weeks boxing match.:sad2:

I agree with everyone ... last night's show was weird.

First of all, it's all discombobulated with the rose ceremony first instead of last.

Then it has the creepy horror "date" which just seemed to end abruptly. One minute they were ordering pizza and then it went onto the next group date (or did I fast forward too much?).

The group date was another embarrassing train wreck designed to pit the boys against each other and another opportunity to get hurt. BTW, did anyone else think that Tony got about 200% hotter once he took his shirt off and put on sun glasses? I was like THAT'S TONY :faint:?!? I *agreed* with him that the group dates. Kaitlyn is an idiot if she selected two physical and aggressive dates in a row where the boys beat each other up ... are all in the name of "fun". Seriously, Tony was probably lucky if that's what she thinks is fun. Frankly, my opinion of him went way up when he left.

Then she has the next group date teach inappropriate sex ed to FIFTH graders. WTH? I don't give a rat's butt that they kids were actors. If you need to bleep out words in the questions to show it on TV, it is not appropriate to hire a young actor to ASK those questions.

And last but not least, the showmance between Clint and JJ. If they are in love, or lust, more power to them. But I think it's just an act. C'mon, talking about popping zits on one another's back in the shower and their "snakes"? GMAB. The sooner they leave the better. Not because they may be gay, but that the act is insulting. It's like what 2 straight guys think 2 gays guys might act.

I do hope this "having the rose ceremony put off until next week" doesn't become a trend.
I'm already on the fence about even watching anymore.

This is the first season that I'm fast forwarding. Once we got the disclaimer that animals and reptiles were added to the locked room scene, I was done with that. Once we got to all the junk hanging out jokes in the sumo challenge I was done with that. Once the guy held up a tampon, I was done with that. Made for a pretty short show ;).

It's like she's not even following the pretense of trying to find a true love. Heck, she snickers through every rose ceremony....

And I've been saying since the first week that black eye dude looks like a pirate/Orlando Bloom ;)

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter