Official NASHVILLE Discussion Thread

Did you see that preview for next week???

MURDER??! Wha??????:scared:

They better not kill off Deacon is all I have to say!:flower3:

Didn't Gunnar just say, "Things have been getting wierd lately." :rotfl:

well, well, well....THAT was some good entertainment!
Maybe Peggy is going to go postal and Teddy's gonna be in her cross-hairs :scratchin
You guys all pegged the batting for the other side story-line, so I was watching for it. Sitting side-by-side on the couch was the flag..guess Gunnar didn't see it coming, lol.
Rayna and Deacon...YAY! (but the previews seem to show trouble in paradise :()
Scarlett and Avery..hmmmmmm

Wow, that ALL went down faster than I thought it would...shows usually drag things out.

YAY:yay:for Rayna and Deacon:yay:
Let's give Avery a chance...maybe he really is trying to be a good guy.
I actually felt sorry for Juliette...don't know why??

I feel very smug this morning, as I called most of the plot lines. I'm just glad they finally addressed the ridiculousness of the Scarlet storyline--having it be about music is a lot better than having it be about miscommunication.

Not surprised about the neighbor/friend making a move on Gunnar since a few us called that one a couple of episodes ago. As soon as I saw them on the couch, I said to DH that he's going to make a move on him. ::yes::

I'm glad Juliette's boyfriend/manager did that to her so I don't have to see his character anymore.

When Deacon approached Rayna backstage and told her his feelings, she didn't even flinch. Just said that she's moving on with her life and he needs to make it right with his girlfriend. She really had the demeanor of an uninterested person. I wasn't that surprised that she wound up at his door (and I'm happy that they're together), but why the head games? Or is it just bad writing? :confused3

DH and I have decided that the show needs subtitles (well, mainly for Scarlett and sometimes Juliette).

I couldn't believe everything they crammed into one hour last night. :eek: I was surprised with the Dante/ex-therapy-patient-person thing, though. I thought he was slimey, but not that slimey. Jeeze.

When Rayna showed up at Deacon's door and they were kissing, I screamed at the TV "FINALLY!" :woohoo: :banana: :yay: :rotfl:

Wow, that ALL went down faster than I thought it would...shows usually drag things out.

YAY:yay:for Rayna and Deacon:yay:
Let's give Avery a chance...maybe he really is trying to be a good guy.
I actually felt sorry for Juliette...don't know why??

I would like Avery & Juliette together. so which kid is Deacons the oldest?

Kae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter