Official NASHVILLE Discussion Thread

I can't tell you how much I dislike the character of Dante.....he makes my blood boil but not in a good way.

I read somewhere the rumors are he is a tool in real life as well.

MJ

I'm watching as well. I love this show and would be so sad if it got cancelled. Dante is such scum. He saw the dollar signs in Juliette's eyes, that's for sure. I predict he will fall into bad habits while traveling with her and something bad will happen to him.
Love Deacon, hate his girlfriend. I actually like the sexual tension between Deacon and Rayna but can't stand current girlfriend.
I am eagerly waiting for the fight between teddy and Peggy. She'll prob attempt suicide again and he will realize what an idiot he was to leave rayna. And she won't take him back...
Charlotte and Gunnar's neighbor is so strange. Can't put my finger on what about him I don't like. I watched the OC in the beginning and disliked him so maybe that's why. Lol

I so hope it gets picked up for another season....

I had a random Nashville spotting tonight. The girl who plays Juliette's assistant on the show, is a former Preds dance captain and was at the game tonight helping with mcing.

Target edition of the soundtrack:
1. Fade Into You / Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen
2. Ho Hey / Lennon Stella, Maisy Stella
3. Gun For A Mouth / Sam Palladio
4. We Are Water / Hayden Panettiere
5. Looking For A Place To Shine / Clare Bowen
6. Stronger Than Me / Connie Britton
7. Bitter Memory / Connie Britton
8. Let There Be Lonely / Jonathan Jackson
9. Hypnotizing / Hayden Panettiere
10. I Will Fall / Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio
11. Nothing In This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again / Hayden Panettiere

Exclusive Tracks:
12. Consider Me (Hayden Panettiere)
13. Keep Asking Why (Jonathan Jackson)
14. You Ain't Dolly (Clare Bowen, Chris Carmack)
15. Matchbox Blues (Charles Esten)
16. Shine (Sam Palladio)

After last night's episode (rerun) I was wondering what changed for Teddy? In that one he was all about protecting his marriage. He wasn't interested in Peggy and wanted to keep her out of his family. What changed??

After last night's episode (rerun) I was wondering what changed for Teddy? In that one he was all about protecting his marriage. He wasn't interested in Peggy and wanted to keep her out of his family. What changed??

Bad/sloppy writing is what changed.

I only caught a little bit of last night's rerun, but Rayna and Teddy seemed to truly love each other -- sure, maybe she still had a little thing for Deacon, but she seemed dedicated to her marriage, as did Teddy. The way the break-up was written made it seem like their marriage was already struggling, which it wasn't from what I could tell. Just typical soap opera story lines.

Well, I think I'm done. Bad writing, the music mostly stinks ( I did like that You Aint Dolly song though! Not the singing, the words/music), and I can't take the chick who plays Scarlette one more day. I will miss that Deacon, though :faint:.

In case you're curious, I don't like probably 65% of the current music on country radio these days, either, so I guess I'm not the demographic for the show.

I am not generally a fan of country music, but I love this show. I especially love watching Scarlett, Deacon and Juliette. I think Scarlett has the most beautiful voice. I could listen to her sing just about anything.

I hope the show gets picked up for next year. The breaks drive me crazy. I get that it is all about money, but imo shows should start in September, end in May and maybe have a break around the holidays. At least we get 4 more new shows. Looking forward to them.

I'm not a fan of country music either but I do like the show. Although I want to smack Juliette sometimes but who doesn't?

I am not generally a fan of country music, but I love this show. I especially love watching Scarlett, Deacon and Juliette. I think Scarlett has the most beautiful voice. I could listen to her sing just about anything.

I hope the show gets picked up for next year. The breaks drive me crazy. I get that it is all about money, but imo shows should start in September, end in May and maybe have a break around the holidays. At least we get 4 more new shows. Looking forward to them.

Me too, and I never listen to country music....now I've downloaded the Scarlett/Gunnar songs on my IPhone, I LOVE "Fade Into You", and "If I didn't Know Better". I also downloaded "Ho, Hey" that the sisters sang...it was so pretty. They better pick it up for next year!!

Me too, and I never listen to country music....now I've downloaded the Scarlett/Gunnar songs on my IPhone, I LOVE "Fade Into You", and "If I didn't Know Better". I also downloaded "Ho, Hey" that the sisters sang...it was so pretty. They better pick it up for next year!!

I love these, too! :goodvibes I'm so hoping it doesn't get cancelled, but it probably will - they cancel everything I'm really into.

Hubby and I really like this show!

I was able to go to the CMA's in Nashville in November :cheer2:

Hayden P. just flitted around - she had a front row (or close to the front) seat and every time a commercial break happened she was out of her seat, running around meeting people! The actor who plays Deacon and TD Jakes were sitting in the floor in front of me - I was on the side, up about 15 rows. During a commercial break, Deacon came up to my area - took pics with people on the row, 4 people away from me! Commercial break ended too soon for me to get a pic!:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter