Official May 2011 thread!

Right now we're certain to be there Apr30-May7, but we're either adding April 28-29 or May 8-9 at AKL, depending on available deals. The main park of the stay will be offsite. My parents have a odd-year timeshare that they bought for the grandkids- when I was still in high school!!!

So excited! Already planning a HUGE surprise for DS.

Yea for May 2011. We will be there from May 26th or 27th through June 4th or 6th. DD's Dancing Recital will determine the final dates. So excited. :yay:

We were just there a few weeks ago and it was perfect!! Really want the family to take one of those Surrey Bikes for a spin!

Had to cancel our planned December 2010 trip but hoping to reschedule for May 15-22. I was really looking forward to a Christmas trip but that won't happen now because of everybody's schedules being different in December. Oh well - May is better than not at all!

I'll be there!! woohooo... may 9 - 17th. i havent made the ressies yet... i'm waiting til details for next year come out... my plan is POR, but if i can get a pin... maybe i'll upgrade to POLY or AKL. :cool1: and i'm still trying to deecide if i should go wtih basic dining plan or deluxe dining plan hummmm :confused3

It will by my daughters first time... and i've already brainwashed her with disney! (gotta start them young!!):rotfl:

and both of us cant wait!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Yay! I'm not the only one crazy enough to plan a year in advance! I'm really hoping for a first week of May 2011 trip. Actually, I was aiming for a September 2010 trip, but we decided to do some home renovations instead. Besides, my sweetie is not as into Disney as I am, and we did go in May 2009 and December 2009...

We'er supposed to bring my parents with us, for their first trip to WDW. We invited them for our December trip last year, but they were doing major renovations, and wanted to wait an extra year. Now, May 2011, parents or no parents, I'm going to WDW! And I'm kind of boring: planning to stay in the same hotel as our first two trips (ASMu), with the same dining plan (QS). Feels like I'm planning a trip "back home" :)

I have a hard time getting excited that far in advance though. Maybe once the deals for May 2011 start getting out, I'll feel it a bit more! :banana:

We just booked last week for 5/3-5/13 at the Beach Club. I can not wait!! I'm a little nervous, did I book to close to Easter??

I'm thinking about a Mommy and me trip for me and my oldest. Last week of May when we are both out of school!

Don't feel bad, I have a PTR for October, and no one is reading it, but, I am enjoying referring back to it. Makes me feel good and gives me a bit of a distraction!

Has anyone actually booked? I am thinking of trying to rent DVC points, but, it makes me a bit nervous, and that also means I have to save up all the money before the fact. (Which, I have time, just one more thing to save for instead of pay off.)

WOO-HOO. :love: Going to Disney in May, 2011. Have not been there since 2000. Long time. Been needing my fix for a long time. Me, DS and DF are going. DH just doesn't get it. Staying on site for first time at Pop Century. :banana:
We are so excited that we are hoping that time flies.

Count me in! We're looking at May 28th - June 5th. For our 20th anniversary/second honeymoon.

Normally we(Myself and DS17) go to Disney every year in Oct, Nov, or Dec, but this year we went several times to the beach(live 4 hrs from the gulf). So for 2011 I want to get to Disney ASAP, so we have choosen May, early May before school gets out and before the super hot temps arrive.

Want to either go 1st or 2nd week in May, do you think there is a better week than the other or about the same?

Brooke:goodvibes

We're planning on either 4/30-5/7 or 5/1-5/8 at the WL! :cool1:

Will have to see the rates first as I believe 4/30 is the last day of peak season.

We're taking our first family trip to Disney next May, I'm so excited!!! I'm already driving my DH nuts with all the planning talk:)

Our last visit there was for our honeymoon in June '04. I can't believe it's been so long.

We'll be taking our sons on their first trip, our first DS will be 4 and our second will be a month shy of 2 years. We're also taking along my mom who will be making her first trip to Disney ever!! And there's more! Our friends are coming, another couple, along with their DS who will be 3.

We're just starting the planning phase, including the exact dates, resort, etc... basically everything!!

Just measured my 3 year old DS, he's 41 inches, looks like he'll be able to go on lots of rides next year!

Kelly

Just booked at our 11 month window!! May 30th - June 7th!!! Seems so far away still but thats what my mini trip in October should hold me over for! ;)

I am planning a surprise Star wars trip for my boys May 21 2011 how are the crowds for these events? Any suggestions for this we have never gone down for this event soI am veryexcited for something new

My two nephews (16 and 11) will be visiting WDW May 28-June 4th or 5th. My family's last vacation to WDW was in 2007 and my nephews and I are needing a Disney fix, so it will just be the three of us. We are planning on staying at Pop Century. We have stayed there before and loved it. I worry about the time of year but have no other choice because of school. I was so excited to find a MAy 2011 thread already started! WOOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter