~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

Angalee - Good Morning to you!!!!! How have you been? Midori and I had a meeting / orientation at the High School she will be attending. Even though Midori has one more year at Holy family it just hit me that my girl is going to Nolan Catholic High School and she has picked out her dream car. OMG - where has the years gone? :scared:

And Issac my cat turn 23 years old the first of April.. This is Crazy..............

Have you noticed we have a few Texans on this years thread. :lmao:

Angalee - Good Morning to you!!!!! How have you been? Midori and I had a meeting / orientation at the High School she will be attending. Even though Midori has one more year at Holy family it just hit me that my girl is going to Nolan Catholic High School and she has picked out her dream car. OMG - where has the years gone? :scared:

And Issac my cat turn 23 years old the first of April.. This is Crazy..............

Have you noticed we have a few Texans on this years thread. :lmao:

I am doing ok. Life is getting back to some order after my mom's unexpected death. Very excited for the vacation, but sad she will not be with us in body on the trip. Was so looking forward to this year together. Glad that you are doing well. Can't believe how time flies with the kids. Doesn't seem possible that Midori will be going to high school soon. Geez! Hope you guys have an awesome weekend.

Question of the day...Is there something special that you and your family have to do each trip?

Question of the day...Is there something special that you and your family have to do each trip?

Nothing really, except take it easy. We have never raced around trying to do everything. If we do it, fine, if not, we will do it next time. Sort of our tradition.

We like to get in the "Disney mood" by heading to DTD the first night!

Anyone else as ready to go as I am??? Have a ton of things to do before we leave but I'm ready to go now!!:hyper:

I'm excited, but not ready at all! We have been moving and staying temporary places for the past several months with DH's retirement. I don't even know for sure where all of my Summer clothes are, and what still fits - I've lost 20 lbs through all of this -I need to get on it! :bitelip:

This morning, we are doing the double digit dance! So excited that it's getting closer. :cool1::cool1:

Anyone else as ready to go as I am??? Have a ton of things to do before we leave but I'm ready to go now!!:hyper:

I'm with you, don't laugh - we are 90% packed and all we need is personal things and we could zip the suit cases up and ZIP out the door. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Do you want me to add it to the front page? Just tell e where and the time and I will post it!

We'll ok Thanks - July 14th 11:00 AM Magic Kingdom at Dole Whip Stand in Adventure Land. If it does not work out with everyone's schedule, it's ok maybe I could meet up with Diser's on the go.....

Edit - Can you add this to the page also?? My thought is to meet at Dole Whip Stand in Adventure Land for about 15 to 20 minutes just to say Hi

Bring a very small gift from your Home City or State for a Souvenir representing something your City or State is proud of. (Example) in past Dis Meets I have received a vile of coal, bar of soap with the scent of the state flower, Etc.. Etc

We always have to go Casey's Hot Dogs at MK. Just one of our favorites. Last year we went to Sci Fi Diner, hopefully we'll make that one of our new spots to go to. It was one of my favorite dining experiences

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter