~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

Just sent a request to join the facebook group. We had to change when we are going beacuse of dh's job. We are now going July 24-Aug 4.

Animal kingdom lodge and I have only been 7 since I was an adult :( but as kid I went at ton. My favorite ride is Space Mountain & we always go to Chef Mickey's our first night and let our daughter buy a princess dress on the first day!

anjalee6 said:
Question of the day....What is your favorite Disney resort?

I haven't stayed at that many but I think it would be the Beach Club.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Animal Kingdom Lodge is our favorite.

Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Completely agree!

Animal kingdom lodge and I have only been 7 since I was an adult :( but as kid I went at ton. My favorite ride is Space Mountain & we always go to Chef Mickey's our first night and let our daughter buy a princess dress on the first day!

It is the best, isn't it? AKL is hands down our favorite. We always try to stay somewhere else, but we go back to AKL each time.

Animal Kingdom Lodge is our favorite.

Completely agree!

It is the best, isn't it? AKL is hands down our favorite. We always try to stay somewhere else, but we go back to AKL each time.

We've stayed other places but we always end up wishing we were at AKL:-)

We've stayed other places but we always end up wishing we were at AKL:-)

We just decided to book our Halloween trip last night and we are debating trying BC, but my heart says AKL. Really want to get out of my comfort zone, but I really love AKL so much. I feel like I will be disappointed.

We stayed at BC once. I did not love it and wished I was in AKL. Now, we did like the Wilderness Lodge, not as much as AKL, but it's worth a try.

Aulani, by far. Of course, we have only stayed there and VGC, so not a lot to choose from, but I think Aulani will always be my favorite, even after we try the WDW ones.

I've never stayed at a deluxe so those are out; but so far I like Port Orleans French Quarters best. I'm really looking forward to hopping over to Riverside this time though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter