OFFICIAL JULY 2009 THREAD!!! The wait is on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a REALLY hard time keeping this a secret from my boys!! And I still have over 100 days to keep my trap shut!! :headache: Ugh!!

myself and my girlfriend is keeping this year trip under hush hush from the kids.:grouphug: this is the 4th year stright that we planned disney as our vacation family spot June 28th-July 5th lets see how long I can keep my big mouth closed::snooty: 89 days and counting:scared: oh the pain

We will be at Port Orleans - French Quarter from July 7 - 16, 2009! I can't wait! We really need this trip!!!

We will be at Port Orleans - French Quarter from July 7 - 16, 2009! I can't wait! We really need this trip!!!

Welcome to the thread! My two adult daughters and I will be at POFQ the same timeframe as you. We are looking forward to our "girls' trip!" :dance3: Only 100 days to go!!

It's super exciting!!! Just need those park hours now...I can get to do the first of my ADR's on Friday.......*panics* :rotfl2:

When are you going and where do you plan to stay? You can make your ADR at 90 days out and for the 1st ten days of your trip. So if you are not staying more than 10 days you should be able to make all your ADR this Friday. Lois

I can not begin to plan until all our problems are finalized but most of you are almost at your 90 day adr mark!! Congrats!!!!

I can not begin to plan until all our problems are finalized but most of you are almost at your 90 day adr mark!! Congrats!!!!

Problems, tell me it isn't so!! Is there any thing we can do to help besides keep positive thoughts?

Count me in!:yay::yay: We'll be at POP Jul 11-18th. 90 day mark is Sunday. Yeah, Easter.... Hurry up hours!!!!

96 DAYS OUR FAMILY TRIP

Beach Club Villas for us and all the kids and grandchildren will be at Saratoga Springs. We are all counting down till our trip together JULY 1 - 11th :banana:

when when wheeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn???? I can't stand the waiting! I really thought they'd be out today.

I believe they will be out on 4/1/09. Not sure what time of day but I don't expect to see them any time before that! I want them now too!! I wanted them 90 days ago. Only a few more days.

Tomorrow I will be in double digits!!!

100 days and a wake up.

Just a few days before making my ADR and two days before the park hours should be posted. Boy I have my work cut out for me. But it makes it feel like it is getting close. The time will begin to go by fast. Lois

Tomorrow I will be in double digits!!!

100 days and a wake up.

Just a few days before making my ADR and two days before the park hours should be posted. Boy I have my work cut out for me. But it makes it feel like it is getting close. The time will begin to go by fast. Lois

I cant believe how fast the time is going! Our trips will be here before you know it! I cant wait for park hours to be posted so that I can finalize all my plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter