OFFICIAL JULY 2009 THREAD!!! The wait is on!!!

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by themudd4, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meanmom121

meanmom121 DIS Veteran

By day 4 you won't know what to do with yourself:rotfl2:

Sorry about your daughter, but hold on just a little longer and it will be nothing but fun, fun, fun:love:

only 5 hours of work left here:woohoo:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneybarbie

disneybarbie Disney Princess

wow page 250!! let's see what happens... :surfweb:

look.at.my.ticker .... 3 DAYS!!! :cool1: .. i'm going crazy with excitement! i had loads of meetings at work today and i just kept daydreaming about splash mountain, wishes, the boardwalk, dole whips, soarin', crystal palace... :cloud9:
    never mind, only 1.5 days of work to go!!

phoned wdw-play this evening to confirm timings for the Illuminations Cruise (we're all set MrsDisneyB2B - see you just before 8pm at the YC Marina!! :goodvibes)
    also phoned the YC to confirm my room request - they had adjoining (that means next to each other, yup?!) + Boardwalk view noted :thumbsup2

then phoned my bank to let them know i'd be using my credit-card in orlando, so they mustn't block it!! ... funny, i was waiting for the bank-lady to say "have a magical day!" when we finished the call :rotfl:

the monorail is back up & running today :) .. so sad how young the monorail pilot was :sad2: ... i have avoided watching any videos of the crash scene, i hope disney gets them all taken off the internet, no one should have to see that. i can't believe people would stand their filming, and not help/move away to a safer place?! :confused3

Barbie princess: x x x

4. Born 2B a Princess

Born 2B a Princess Where's my tiara?!?!

But think about how much cooler you will be in the July heat/humidity with short hair... :cool2:

5. Born 2B a Princess

Born 2B a Princess Where's my tiara?!?!

I'm sorry, Lois. You would think she would be happy and grateful that you're taking the kids on such a wonderful, amazing vacation! Maybe she's just jealous. At least you won't have to deal with her while you're at WDW!

6. HicksWDW

HicksWDW Roll Tide Roll!! I can't wait until Football seas

Is this a great location?? I have been trying to decide which location to ask for when I call in. What do you suggest for someone who wants to be close to everything? I have a 1 year old and would prefer not having to walk too far but also not be in the loudest section. Know what I mean?

7. NikkiLovesWDW!

NikkiLovesWDW! "Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "S

8. flipflopmom

flipflopmom DIS Veteran

I requested 60 building because it's nearest the kiddie pool, classic hall with the lobby is right in front of it, and I chose 4th floor lakeside to be quieter, less traffic, and not near pool. We'll see if I get it, and I'll let you know when I get back how it was. We have a 9 year old and a two year old. If you haven't been over to the POP board, it has tons of info!
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1991543

9. Mindy5767

Mindy5767 Loving My DVC Membership

My suitcases are still in the basement in their boxes and on shelves. You have to pack for all 7 of you? In my family, anybody 16 and older packs for themselves. My DS17 being a boyscout that camps once a month, is an expert packer. DH still has to go through his clothes, but we got him and DS new shorts at Eddie Bauer and LLBean. I went BACK to Eddie Bauer today and bought those plaid Bermuda shorts that I had to have... also found 2 tops while I was at it. I also called DD21 and she rushed over to have mom pick her up 2 really nice sleeveless tops for $4.99. I couldn't find any size 5T denim shorts for DD7 that didn't have double folded cuffs... but I got a white denim pair. We'll deal. I'm not ironing any more double folded cuffs! What were designers thinking? ! They weren't.:eek:

I heard they reopened the monorail. I heard they found a cause, but I have been out all day so I haven't heard any news on that yet. Just 5 more days!! I better get a move on!! :yay::yay::yay:

10. meanmom121

meanmom121 DIS Veteran

They reopened the monorail ? :cheer2:

11. disneybarbie

disneybarbie Disney Princess

yes....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-disney-monorail-accident-070609,0,6419159.story :goodvibes

shows how efficient & professional disney is... if a train crashed in England, the line probably wouldn't reopen for a month :confused3

the reopening is good news for all of you staying at Monorail resorts :wizard: .. and i guess everyone staying on property, it must have caused a lot of strain on the buses yesterday.

ooooh yay it's nearly time for bed here.. then tomorrow it'll be just 2 SLEEPS to go!! :woohoo:

Barbie princess: x x

12. tinkerbell60

tinkerbell60 DIS Veteran

Unfortunately your daughter does not know how lucky she is. My mother (also named Lois) passed away 4 years ago and I would give anything to have her back.

I hope you have a wonderful time with your grandchildren and do not let her cause you anymore stress. You are very appreciated by the people on these boards, and while it is not the same as having your daughter appreciate you....at least you know there are people out there who do.

13. PopArtGal

PopArtGal Mushu's Best Gal Pal

Yay!! Monorail!!!!

It probably will be the only time in my life I get to stay at a monorail resort.

I'm very happy.

14. HicksWDW

HicksWDW Roll Tide Roll!! I can't wait until Football seas

Thanks for the info. This location does sound great! :yay: I'll request it too. I saw that you are going in 4 days. We still have 2 weeks. Please let me know if you get it and how it turns out!! :goodvibes

15. Grandma4ever

Grandma4ever One day closer and still counting!!!

This thread has been closed by it's members. Please join us on the Part Two Thread!! Thanks Lois​

16. Lindsaygirl27

Lindsaygirl27 Mouseketeer

Why is this thread being closed???

17. ImTooExcitedToSleep

ImTooExcitedToSleep dis veteran

18. flipflopmom

flipflopmom DIS Veteran

We're reaching the limit of page numbers, and wanted to start a new one before it got closed so no one gets lost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.