**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

Any ideas how long the parade and welcome will last? Trying to make a touring plan and need to know what time we can schedule our next show.

Booked ours this afternoon for aug 11. I was told 24 hours cancellation. Kind of mad at myself for spending $270 on this:scared1:, but vacation time is money right? Really hope this eliminates time wasted standing in lines for this stuff. The dessert party should be fun:cool1: We had contemplated doing the wishes or illuminations one but decided not to. With the seating for the sing along and the dessert party I guess we get to have our cake and eat it, too!:rotfl:

Thinking back. I am sure mine said there is no rain alternate location? I know for the parade it was cancelled for rain during SWW once, but the dessert party was re-located. Did anyone else catch this when you made your reservation?

I just got off the phone (literally). Mine repeated several times that in the event of rain, the dessert party will be held in an alternate location to be determined, but that the processional and actual fireworks will be held rain or shine.

My CM seemed to be reading from a script (very sing-songy, if that makes sense). I took notes. :blush: Here's what she relayed:

--You receive your credentials upon checkin, and that's when you pick your showtime for the singalong.
***Now, this is the only part where she deviated from the script...but she said that you select your showtime upon checkin at your RESORT, and that the conceirge will help you select your showtime. I think this is totally wrong and she was ad-libbing, because I envision these signins for the singalong to be similar to JTA...you go sign up and get a showtime of your choice. I guess we'll know in a few days, but I'm pretty sure this is wrong.
--Full payment up front, park admission required
--Prices include gratuity
--Cancellation policy: one day in advance by 11 p.m. the night before. She repeated this twice and seemed to be reading verbatim.
--Standing room only for fireworks and procession
--Checkin area is near Echo Lake at Minn & Bill's; check in between 10 & 11 a.m. (this is also why I think the resort conceirge checkin is BS)
--If you miss this checkin window, stop at Guest Relations before 8 p.m.
--Photo ID is required to consume alcoholic beverages--HOLD THE PHONE--I had no idea alcohol was being served. :banana: We definitely know how to get our money's worth. LOL.
--Royal processional and fireworks will occur rain or shine
--Dessert party is held in an alternate location in case of rain--check at Minn & Bill's for location information

Just booked the premium package for July 15!!! This was supposed to be our "stay-at-the-resort-and-relax" day.....so much for that...haha! My 86 year old mother, who is in a wheelchair, and my 19 year old daughter will be with me. I hated spending the extra money, but I thought if it took away some of the stress of trying to get in the sing-a-long and have a reserved area to watch fireworks/parade....it will be worth it. I was worried about my mom getting to see he parade and fireworks. Plus she will love the desserts and refreshments included. Does anyone know what type of refreshments and desserts will be offered?

I just got off the phone (literally). Mine repeated several times that in the event of rain, the dessert party will be held in an alternate location to be determined, but that the processional and actual fireworks will be held rain or shine.

My CM seemed to be reading from a script (very sing-songy, if that makes sense). I took notes. :blush: Here's what she relayed:

--You receive your credentials upon checkin, and that's when you pick your showtime for the singalong.
***Now, this is the only part where she deviated from the script...but she said that you select your showtime upon checkin at your RESORT, and that the conceirge will help you select your showtime. I think this is totally wrong and she was ad-libbing, because I envision these signins for the singalong to be similar to JTA...you go sign up and get a showtime of your choice. I guess we'll know in a few days, but I'm pretty sure this is wrong.
--Cancellation policy: one day in advance by 11 p.m. the night before. She repeated this twice and seemed to be reading verbatim.
--Checkin area is near Echo Lake at Minn & Bill's; check in between 10 & 11 a.m. (this is also why I think the resort conceirge checkin is BS)
--Photo ID is required to consume alcoholic beverages--HOLD THE PHONE--I had no idea alcohol was being served. :banana: We definitely know how to get our money's worth. LOL.
--Royal processional and fireworks will occur rain or shine
--Dessert party is held in an alternate location in case of rain--check at Minn & Bill's for location information

Thanks. Mine said by 11pm the night before too, but she said it says 24 hours.

There was alcohol at the dessert. I had one drink, but preferred the non-alcoholic drinks better.

Glad to see there is an alternate location for dessert. I knew I must have missed that part.

Any ideas how long the parade and welcome will last? Trying to make a touring plan and need to know what time we can schedule our next show.

Haven't seen anything about length of time.

I have heard a rumor or two about the parade and the firework show. But I'm not going to post them until I see confirmation from Disney about these things.

Booked ours this afternoon for aug 11. I was told 24 hours cancellation. Kind of mad at myself for spending $270 on this:scared1:, but vacation time is money right? Really hope this eliminates time wasted standing in lines for this stuff. The dessert party should be fun:cool1: We had contemplated doing the wishes or illuminations one but decided not to. With the seating for the sing along and the dessert party I guess we get to have our cake and eat it, too!:rotfl:

It's a decent deal!

Just booked the premium package for July 15!!! This was supposed to be our "stay-at-the-resort-and-relax" day.....so much for that...haha! My 86 year old mother, who is in a wheelchair, and my 19 year old daughter will be with me. I hated spending the extra money, but I thought if it took away some of the stress of trying to get in the sing-a-long and have a reserved area to watch fireworks/parade....it will be worth it. I was worried about my mom getting to see he parade and fireworks. Plus she will love the desserts and refreshments included. Does anyone know what type of refreshments and desserts will be offered?

For Feel the Force there were themed desserts and beverages. There were 3 alcoholic choices, 2 non-alcoholic flavored beverages, sodas, coffee, tea, water. Ice cream bars were dessert too.

Glad to see there is an alternate location for dessert. I knew I must have missed that part.

The alternate location is the Disney Jr. Stage/Dance Party area. They do play Star Wars music in the venue during the Dessert Party... we could hear the music from the restroom area of the Brown Derby!

Thanks. Mine said by 11pm the night before too, but she said it says 24 hours.

There was alcohol at the dessert. I had one drink, but preferred the non-alcoholic drinks better.

Haven't seen anything about length of time.

I have heard a rumor or two about the parade and the firework show. But I'm not going to post them until I see confirmation from Disney about these things.

It's a decent deal!

For Feel the Force there were themed desserts and beverages. There were 3 alcoholic choices, 2 non-alcoholic flavored beverages, sodas, coffee, tea, water. Ice cream bars were dessert too.
Was one beer? Dh isn't really into wine.

All booked for July 21st!! We loved the FtF package as it really eliminated waiting for things or the stress that goes along with that. Plus we loved the snacks we had! The only thing we learned from that experience is that we do not need to eat big meals that day - we ate so many ice creams and treats that we really couldn't eat lunch or dinner!! This time, we are only planning to get some things at QS locations to supplement the sweets! So excited!

--Photo ID is required to consume alcoholic beverages--HOLD THE PHONE--I had no idea alcohol was being served. :banana: We definitely know how to get our money's worth. LOL.--Royal processional and fireworks will occur rain or shine

I kept thinking this is crazy to essentially spend $ on FP+ for things. But you had me at alcoholic beverages.

There were two SWW cocktails - they were different than the SWW cocktails being served at the lounges and bars.

I swear I don't have a drinking problem. :rotfl: Just wondering what kind of cocktails as I don't like beer or wine.

Thanks!

I don't know why they haven't figured out how to lift the guests up by their ankles and shake them until all the money falls out of their pockets. Surely they could disguise something like this as a ride. :lmao:

This is the best line I've ever read. So, so true!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I kept thinking this is crazy to essentially spend $ on FP+ for things. But you had me at alcoholic beverages. I swear I don't have a drinking problem. :rotfl: Just wondering what kind of cocktails as I don't like beer or wine. Thanks!

For SWW one cocktail was blue, the other was red! I'm sure there will be a blue cocktail at the Frozen dessert party. I believe they were vodka based.

For SWW one cocktail was blue, the other was red! I'm sure there will be a blue cocktail at the Frozen dessert party. I believe they were vodka based.

On the phone with CM now. Was alcohol included or extra?

Included at the dessert party only.

Thanks. The CM wasn't sure. She said she was going to ask someone else and I said I'd ask on the boards. :rotfl: Her coworker thinks drinks are limited to 1pp but they didn't have much info on it. I asked if there's a lot of people calling for it and she said yes, 9 out of 10 calls today have been to book this package.

I'm sort of excited for the dessert party after looking at the offerings during SWW - I bet they will all be themed really neatly! I did cancel our Brown Derby ADR for dinner because we will just need a light meal for dinner and then we can stuff ourselves with desserts!

Thanks. The CM wasn't sure. She said she was going to ask someone else and I said I'd ask on the boards. :rotfl: Her coworker thinks drinks are limited to 1pp but they didn't have much info on it. I asked if there's a lot of people calling for it and she said yes, 9 out of 10 calls today have been to book this package.

Initially, the SWW info said one alcoholic beverage per person but FtF guests reported unlimited. yulilin included photos in the SWW thread but they may be buried in the thread.

The SWW cocktails had light-up light sabers in them at the pop-up bars and in Darth Mall only. I'm sure if there is time, something cute will be included, but, with such short notice, it will probably be the glow cubes.

The SWW cocktails had light-up light sabers in them. I'm sure if there is time, something cute will be included, but, with such short notice, it will probably be the glow cubes.

If they had light up mini-wands or a snowman, that'd be sooooo cute. Thanks!!

The first 2 CM's I talked with said this couldn't even be booked until July 5. I kept telling them I read it here and others are already booked. One claimed to check with a supervisor and came back with a no. I called back and the 3rd CM knew all about it! Crazy! We are booked for July 12th after 3 calls!

Initially, the SWW info said one alcoholic beverage per person but FtF guests reported unlimited. yulilin included photos in the SWW thread but they may be buried in the thread.

The SWW cocktails had light-up light sabers in them. I'm sure if there is time, something cute will be included, but, with such short notice, it will probably be the glow cubes.

Here's the link to the pictures. Feel the Force dessert party is toward the end of them
http://s283.photobucket.com/user/yulilin/slideshow/Star Wars Weekends 2014
The lighsaber were for the drinks you bought at the various bars, for the drinks during the FTF package there weren't any

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter