**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

I agree. We are also doing our trip for this day at HS. I would have loved to have just a fastpass+ for the singalong, but I was stressed about how long I would have to wait for that. I am trying to tell myself that it will allow us to enjoy the day more without feeling like we have to waste it standing around for the parade, the singalong or the fireworks.

Would you have to pay for 1.5 year old?

Good catch. Usually it says children age 3 to 9 and it just says children. Hmm?

I jumped on it too as soon as i saw it -- does it show up in your MDE as a Star Wars "Feel the Force Premium package"? Or did my phone agent screw up?

I haven't looked yet. I changed my July resort reservation though and that showed up.

Went back and looked. It says Min and Bill's Dockside Diner.

Were you told which sing along show you would have seating for? This is one of my only hold ups (besides of course the cost). Since I am on the DDP, we have a TS meal planned everyday and trying to fit that in around a showtime if I don't know ahead of time will be tricky. Also, how long were you on hold? Thanks!

It was read to me in the script that we will choose our return time for the sing-along that day.

I was on hold 2 minutes tops. But it was the first time this cm made this reservation. She took her time reading everything to me and making sure we both understood.

let's see if they change/improve on the setup for the package

Yes, the parade part was a disaster for SWW. Though I did it for the MH weekend. It sounds like the same set up. I don't expect any changes. But I guess we will see.

I know I put lots of feedback in the survey I filled out after SWW asking about the Feel the Force Package.

I'm going in not expecting much about the parade, but big things for the dessert! Loved the fireworks dessert party!!

I just booked this for July 18th! Thanks for posting!

Yay!

This looks so cool!! Thanks for sharing.

It does. I'm excited!

I really wish we could get this package :sad:. We have an ADR at noon so it might be a little crazy trying to get to the sing along etc. We will try to get to the sing along but can't be tied down to the Frozen schedule. I guess since we have a M&G with them at MK it's OK.

SOOOO Excited that they offered this and they still had availability for us. It makes me feel so much better about making sure we can get everything frozen in that day! :goodvibes:):hyper:

Congratulations! I think it makes the day more relaxed.

They did not tell me what singalong I would get. They said I would get an email about 2 days out and then you check in that day. I wonder if you get your singalong time at check in?

Nothing was mentioned to me about an email. I was told the singalong time will be done at check-in.

Well, we booked the new special package. To be honest, I'm a little grumpy about feeling like I NEEDED to do it, but since the whole reason we are going down there is to do this kind of stuff, it felt necessary. I hate to spend another $300 for the 6 of us, and kind of begrudge Disney the money! Ha!

However, it will take away some stress of how long we'll have to wait for the singalong, when we will need to line up for fireworks spaces, etc. Since we are only in Orlando for 3 nights I suppose the upcharge is worth the convenience. But to be honest, this makes me feel really bad for families who can't afford this upcharge.

I am so torn! :rolleyes2

(And PS - yes, it does show up in MDE as "Feel the Force")

I agree it will take off some of the stress, though the parade portion of the Feel the Force package was a bit stressful. The dessert social was awesome. The sing-along included is what sold it to me.

My CM said we will pick our singalong time at check-in.

That's what I was told too.

I agree. We are also doing our trip for this day at HS. I would have loved to have just a fastpass+ for the singalong, but I was stressed about how long I would have to wait for that. I am trying to tell myself that it will allow us to enjoy the day more without feeling like we have to waste it standing around for the parade, the singalong or the fireworks.

FP+ for the SWW shows didn't really help. I'm sure from the poor feedback they got from SWW, it was decided to nix the FP+. People in stand by got better seats and were let into the show before many FP+ people. FP+ only guaranteed the person a seat somewhere.

Thank you to everyone posting this info. I have been reading this thread everyday for new info as our trip is in two weeks.

Currently on hold to make reservations!!!

THANK YOU!!:goodvibes

All the cost of a character dining experience just without the character interaction or meal, but you get all the benefits of doing something that is available for FP+ for many other events.

So I went ahead & booked it along with a 1:35 H&V. Surely there will be availability at one of the 5 other Sing-a-Longs besides 1:30 & 2:30. I will be anxiously awaiting to hear about other's experiences signing up for the shows before our 7/20 visit. Thanks everyone for the quick heads up. I can imagine phone wait times won't be less than 5 minutes once this news is more wide spread.

I can't believe I just booked the package too. More extra money than just the tickets. Oh well. We may not do it again. An expensive fast pass.

I was on hold for about 5 minutes. After I hung up, checked online, and my package showed up in my dining ressies. Very fast and easy.

I hope it will be good. We really want to see the fireworks and a dessert party sounds fun too. We will be celebrating my DD's bday, so I like knowing I have a place for the parade, sing along and fireworks viewing.

I just reserved the frozen experience as well for 8/26. I also purchased villains unleashed tickets a few weeks back, So HS is getting a lot of money from me this trip. We are there for 17 days but I don't want to fight the frozen hysteria crowds.

Don't know what to do! DD20 and I are coming Tuesday for a four night mother-daughter trip... Not sure I want to be tied to HS for all of that, but it sounds exciting. What to do, what to do??? :-)

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

What made the parade part so bad at SWW?

A large number of people in a small viewing area. For short people who need to be in front, it would require lining up 90 minutes before the parade- 30 minutes before they open the viewing area. There is an area for "kids-only seating." This causes the kids to be separated from their parents.

What would make this better than SWW is if it were a wide swath of "at the rope" viewing and in the shade. Probably not possible but it will be interesting to see if anything is improved.

Don't know what to do! DD20 and I are coming Tuesday for a four night mother-daughter trip... Not sure I want to be tied to HS for all of that, but it sounds exciting. What to do, what to do??? :-) "SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

With a four-night trip, you should be fine.

We went to the very last day of SWW and were able to get into the last Obi Wan show by getting in the Standby line less than 30 minutes before showtime. I had to cancel my Feel the Force packages because we needed a 6th reservation that wasn't available before we left on our cruise. Had desserts and drinks at Brown Derby and then watched the fireworks from in front of Prime Time. That is a great uncrowded viewing spot - a great suggestion by yulilin!

With the Frozen events, it may be best to have a view of the stage before the fireworks. But, if you don't mind not seeing what Elsa may conjure up, I say you'll be fine without the package.

It was 10 mins wait 20 mins ago. lol

I also moved my H&V ressie to 1:35 and rearrange my PM FP+ to leave room for the sing along.

Recall those 5 hours wait time at A&E M&G in EPCOT?? I think this package is great. Now I don't need to cancel my AK day or add extra park day. Yeah!

I am really hoping this ends up somehow getting extended..I am so disappointed as we arrive Sept 5th and JUST miss it... If I had known when we booked everything I would have gone a week early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter