*-Official February 2015 Thread-*

Joining in. Staying at ASMo feb.19-26. I'm running the 5k & 10kthen will be touring the parks. Just am hoping I don't push myself too hard in the 5k

Question for all the people who are less then 3 days away. I know some of your are about 72 hours or so out from your trip. Have you started your packing or is it finished? Or would you say, your not even close to being prepared to go. Actually this question could be for anyone, just thought I ask to see where everyone is in the process...

Question for all the people who are less then 3 days away. I know some of your are about 72 hours or so out from your trip. Have you started your packing or is it finished? Or would you say, your not even close to being prepared to go. Actually this question could be for anyone, just thought I ask to see where everyone is in the process...
We're leaving on Saturday & I am done with packing for myself & the kiddos. My DH packs for himself, but he will most likely not do it until Friday night.
I am so ready to be there!

We leave Friday.

I've got my clothes packed, and have laid out everything for the kids in the spare room. I will audit their selections and pack all of those things tonight. I travel a LOT for work, so toiletries, etc, are pretty straightforward for me. The challenge is packing to avoid laundry for 8 days. My husband will throw stuff in his suitcase tomorrow evening - and will be as prepared as any of us!

In a related note, this is our third trip, and we will re-use our Disney ponchos once again on this trip. I packed them in a food-saver bag and vacuum sealed them - so that unless we need to open them up, our 4 ponchos are packed so that they are only about the size of an iPad. I'm kind of thrilled at that trick!

Vanessa

We leave for the airport Saturday evening, then fly out early Sunday morning. My bedroom is a disaster with all of our suitcases lying open and stuff tossed in until I can organize more on Friday night after the kids are in bed.

JoTheBookish [B said:
I am so ready to be there![/B]

That quote sums up when everybody is feeling right now.

We leave Friday.

I've got my clothes packed, and have laid out everything for the kids in the spare room. I will audit their selections and pack all of those things tonight. I travel a LOT for work, so toiletries, etc, are pretty straightforward for me. The challenge is packing to avoid laundry for 8 days. My husband will throw stuff in his suitcase tomorrow evening - and will be as prepared as any of us!

In a related note, this is our third trip, and we will re-use our Disney ponchos once again on this trip. I packed them in a food-saver bag and vacuum sealed them - so that unless we need to open them up, our 4 ponchos are packed so that they are only about the size of an iPad. I'm kind of thrilled at that trick!

Vanessa

ROFL well that sounds like my brother. Great poncho trick by the way. Smart thinking.

We leave for the airport Saturday evening, then fly out early Sunday morning. My bedroom is a disaster with all of our suitcases lying open and stuff tossed in until I can organize more on Friday night after the kids are in bed.

I'm sorry I just had to laugh a little. Just picturing the bedroom mazed with clothes all over and you cant even find your pillows or sheets later lol

On a side note I have a quick tsa question. Am I allowed to bring my phone charger and some sanitized wipes on my carry on bag? The wipes is well for the room. Never can be too careful and the phone charger is because I know I will need to charge my phone asap once I get to the resort. Thanks in advance.

On a side note I have a quick tsa question. Am I allowed to bring my phone charger and some sanitized wipes on my carry on bag? The wipes is well for the room. Never can be too careful and the phone charger is because I know I will need to charge my phone asap once I get to the resort. Thanks in advance.

Yes. Both are fine. :thumbsup2

Joining in. Staying at ASMo feb.19-26. I'm running the 5k & 10kthen will be touring the parks. Just am hoping I don't push myself too hard in the 5k

Welcome and good luck in the marathon. That sounds like a lot of fun running in a 5k event.

Suitcase is packed and is now in the car ready to go Denver after work tomorrow! :banana::banana::banana:

Seems we are all excited to be at our happy place!

I had people at work ask who was going with me, when I told them no one they looked at me like I was Crazy! Little do they know how I am looking forward to being able to do what I want when I want! oh yea...

I'm just sitting here waiting for 7 more minutes until I can do the online airline check in.... WOO HOO tomorrow at this time we will be seated on the plane!

Working 1/2 day today (if I can last that long), getting the car packed up and as soon as DDs are home from school, we are on our way to the airport for the evening and flight first thing tomorrow AM !!

It's bitter cold here ... can't wait to feel some sunshine and warmth !... AND NO SNOW !!:cool1:

after 4 1/2 long years of not going to my happy place - going. 2/25 - 3/1. Was going 2/18 - 2/22 until I realized it's President's Week. Not! Staying offsite this time but hey - I'll be there !!! Trying to find something affordable onsite

PamNC

I'm just sitting here waiting for 7 more minutes until I can do the online airline check in.... WOO HOO tomorrow at this time we will be seated on the plane!

Working 1/2 day today (if I can last that long), getting the car packed up and as soon as DDs are home from school, we are on our way to the airport for the evening and flight first thing tomorrow AM !!

It's bitter cold here ... can't wait to feel some sunshine and warmth !... AND NO SNOW !!:cool1:

Same as us! We're on a flight tomorrow at 6:15am.

And I may or may not have woken up at 4:30am this morning running around the house because I am excited out of my mind. We've been waiting to go back for three years and it's TOMORROW! And we're engaged! And it's going to be so much fun being engaged at the World!

Ok. Both of my kids have been healthy all winter long, and NOW they decide to get sick with a cold. :(. 3 days until we leave. Really? Ugh!! My husband tells me he's not feeling great this morning either.

So, my kids (DS5 DD10months) have never been on a plane, so I don't know how their ears will react. Given that they are both snotty messes today, should I consider dosing them with Benadryl before our flight? Any other ideas or suggestions?

Ok. Both of my kids have been healthy all winter long, and NOW they decide to get sick with a cold. :(. 3 days until we leave. Really? Ugh!! My husband tells me he's not feeling great this morning either.

So, my kids (DS5 DD10months) have never been on a plane, so I don't know how their ears will react. Given that they are both snotty messes today, should I consider dosing them with Benadryl before our flight? Any other ideas or suggestions?

Gosh I do hope they feel better. Not sure what to tell you. That stinks a ton.

Dd has recovered from the flu. Interview went well. Instated up late packing and everything. And WE ARE ON THE ROAD to Florida- woo hoo!!!

At the interview, they said they hope to have a decision made by mid week and will call either way. As suspected, I will get a woo-hoo, or :( call whole at wdw next week.

As we head south, it's getting hilly-er (we love in glacier-flattened areas), and the temp is climbing, degree by degree :). So excited- vacation has begun, and I've only put in about an hour of work from the road so far! 'Doh! DH has been trying to convince me to turn my phone off for the last 15 mins. Haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter