*-Official February 2015 Thread-*

Wish I could help ya, but I walked in for lunch I heard walk in for dinner are extremely difficult to get

We were wanting lunch anyway so that makes me feel a little better about not getting the ADR. Already knew there was pretty much no chance of getting in for dinner. ;)

We were wanting lunch anyway so that makes me feel a little better about not getting the ADR. Already knew there was pretty much no chance of getting in for dinner. ;)

I walked in around 1045 and waited maybe 5 minutes or so and there were still plenty of tables left...good luck to you

Just back from a week at Disney! Lessons learned this trip:
-50 degrees feels cold in Florida, even if you live in MN! Pack warmer!
-pack a wetsuit and rain boots and be the rockstar of any rainy day at disney! (My Coleman ponchos could only go so far!)
-get the Dole Whip even if you're frozen! (5 trips and still have not had a Dole whip!). Sorry Captain David!
Overall it was a good trip, not quite as Magical as last year, but it was good. Now to book my Fall trip with my Mom and Sister!!!

[QUO TE ="kmorey 303, post: 53169325, member: 539139"]Just back from a week at Disney! Lessons learned this trip:
-pack a wetsuit and rain boots and be the rockstar of any rainy day at disney! (My Coleman ponchos could only go so far!)
-get the Dole Whip even if you're frozen! (5 trips and still have not had a Dole whip!). Sorry Captain David!
Overall it was a good trip, not quite as Magical as last year, but it was good. Now to book my Fall trip with my Mom and Sister!!![/QUOTE]

no need to apologize about the Dole Whip. Since you're taking a trip in the fall then maybe you can get one and we can compare notes. Sorry to hear that the weather was being rather rude for your trip and not cooperating. Here's hoping your next trip will bring lots of sunshine along with it. OK so the weather wasn't nice but how where your dinner reservations. Did you eat at some great places. Curious to hear how that went. Always look forward to hearing places people ate at. Welcome back.

no need to apologize about the Dole Whip. Since you're taking a trip in the fall then maybe you can get one and we can compare notes. Sorry to hear that the weather was being rather rude for your trip and not cooperating. Here's hoping your next trip will bring lots of sunshine along with it. OK so the weather wasn't nice but how where your dinner reservations. Did you eat at some great places. Curious to hear how that went. Always look forward to hearing places people ate at. Welcome back.[/QUOTE]
[QUO TE ="kmorey 303, post: 53169325, member: 539139"]Just back from a week at Disney! Lessons learned this trip:
Overall it was a good trip, not quite as Magical as last year, but it was good. Now to book my Fall trip with my Mom and Sister!!!

no need to apologize about the Dole Whip. Since you're taking a trip in the fall then maybe you can get one and we can compare notes. Sorry to hear that the weather was being rather rude for your trip and not cooperating. Here's hoping your next trip will bring lots of sunshine along with it. OK so the weather wasn't nice but how where your dinner reservations. Did you eat at some great places. Curious to hear how that went. Always look forward to hearing places people ate at. Welcome back.[/QUOTE]

We got the Quick Service Plan (which I love!) so no big reservations. However, I love the Barbacoa Tacos in Mexico, Sunshine Seasons was good, and we ate at Pop and AoA which were both super yummy! We all loved the create your own pasta! I'll stop at nothing this Fall to get that Dole Whip!!

no need to apologize about the Dole Whip. Since you're taking a trip in the fall then maybe you can get one and we can compare notes. Sorry to hear that the weather was being rather rude for your trip and not cooperating. Here's hoping your next trip will bring lots of sunshine along with it. OK so the weather wasn't nice but how where your dinner reservations. Did you eat at some great places. Curious to hear how that went. Always look forward to hearing places people ate at. Welcome back.

We got the Quick Service Plan (which I love!) so no big reservations. However, I love the Barbacoa Tacos in Mexico, Sunshine Seasons was good, and we ate at Pop and AoA which were both super yummy! We all loved the create your own pasta! I'll stop at nothing this Fall to get that Dole Whip!![/QUOTE]

I loved the pop resort counter service options. They have a great resort imo. Great staff and cs. Don't worry I am so holding you to that Dole Whip. Especially after u challenged me first to try it. Now it is your turn lol Are you staying at the POPs again this upcoming trip?

Do NOT ask me how we could forget the medical bag. I was pushing Mom's wheelchair and carrying 3 other bags! That one was all on DSis and Dad! We're all home now and assimilating back into normal life. Mom caught a cold for her birthday but that's the only real downside so far. As for the rest, well, hopefully I'll post sometime tomorrow with a link to a Trip Report. I'm determined to finally write one up this time! Hope everyone else had/is having wonderful trips despite the colder weather.

Do NOT ask me how we could forget the medical bag. I was pushing Mom's wheelchair and carrying 3 other bags! That one was all on DSis and Dad! We're all home now and assimilating back into normal life. Mom caught a cold for her birthday but that's the only real downside so far. As for the rest, well, hopefully I'll post sometime tomorrow with a link to a Trip Report. I'm determined to finally write one up this time! Hope everyone else had/is having wonderful trips despite the colder weather.

glad you made it back and yes welcome back to the cold...

We didnt get a ADR for BOG either and did not get a chance to try to walk-up. We ended the last MK day watching all the parades and such and eating a early dinner in the street from Casey's because DD1 had a fever from overdoing it.

There is ALWAYS next year ;)

we just got back from our first week at Disney! We had a great time except for we missed our day at Hollywood Studios due to my daughter getting sick :( She had the princess makeover done at the castle which was amazing!!! Our last day we had to pull out the hats mitts and windbreakers it was chilly but at the beginning of the week we were swimming! Lot of great pics including many magic shots throughout the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter