*-Official February 2015 Thread-*

We will be staying at BWV 2/25-3/4. Both of my kids will have b-days while we're there! This will be our 4th b-day trip. The weather has been great each of our past three trips. We definitely go swimming each trip. Usually I start and end the day with a light hoodie, but it's warm midday. DH and kids are happy to be leaving the cold weather, so they will likely wear shorts. I am interested in the memory maker share. I have done a photo pass CD share in the past. It's a great deal.
How does the mm share work ? We're going feb 25-mar 6 at POR

Going Jan 30th-Feb 6th. Will be there for my birthday for first time ever! Staying at BLT for the first time! Going with just my husband and 5 year old twins for first time (we usually have 5-10 people in our party)! Kids doing BBB and Pirate League for first time!

We've been there 7 times in the last 3 1/2 years but still finding ways to make it new! So excited!

Just booked.
Duplicating our WONDERFUL vacation of last year.
Just me and my husband for 7 nights at the Boardwalk Inn.
January 31 - February 7
This year we'll be celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary.
Just went back and read all 6 pages of my "live" trip report thread to remind myself how great it's gonna be.
Looking forward to reading this entire thread to see what others have to say!!!

Oh no, that's my daughters favorite ride! At least we have 2 1/2 days of our trip to ride it!

My mom and I are doing a quick 2-night stopover Feb 5-7 before a cruise. I rented DVC pts, and we're staying in a savannah view studio at AKL-Jambo! She has never been to Disney, and I'm doing this as a surprise, and I'll tell her what we're doing when we get to the Orlando airport and head over to the Disney shuttle area instead of the "connecting flight" area that she's believing we're doing. SO excited!

Just booked. Duplicating our WONDERFUL vacation of last year. Just me and my husband for 7 nights at the Boardwalk Inn. January 31 - February 7 This year we'll be celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary. Just went back and read all 6 pages of my "live" trip report thread to remind myself how great it's gonna be. Looking forward to reading this entire thread to see what others have to say!!!

I went and searched for your "live trip report" from last February! What a great read! Thanks for mentioning it.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

Thanks ~

I seriously did re-read it myself . . . right before I actually booked! Just making sure that my memories were correct.

I CANNOT wait to go!

Memory Maker share works by having everyone linked to a ghost MDE account. Everyone can edit their pictures and print them from there. It works best if dates are somewhat similar. With a larger group of people, you would normally split up into several Memory Maker groups through out the month with each group having roughly 10 people in it. We seem to have a small group so that may not be feasible. Let me check with the expert that's leading my December share and I will get back with y'all on how long the window can be open. I know MMs are only good for a certain number of days, but I can't remember how many days.

Pictures are good for 45 days on MM. It's $149 to buy MM. If we can get 10 people in a group, that's $15 per family and not too many people to be able to edit pictures in a timely manner. If we could get two groups (maybe one with dates ending Feb 15 and one with dates ending after that) that should work. The more people we have, the less we will each have to pay.

Woohoo! Just received our Incredible Vacation Packet! Stoked!

Isn't it fun and exciting to receive Disney mail! 101 days for me. Well at midnight will be 100! Not that I am counting or anything!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

Ooh...you are going when we are...we leave jan 30. Hubby, the girls, and I just snuggled in to watch the video. The 5-year old is reading the brochure right now looking for a tower of terror picture...her favorite ride when she was 3! (She is tall!)

Pictures are good for 45 days on MM. It's $149 to buy MM. If we can get 10 people in a group, that's $15 per family and not too many people to be able to edit pictures in a timely manner. If we could get two groups (maybe one with dates ending Feb 15 and one with dates ending after that) that should work. The more people we have, the less we will each have to pay.

Hi, I am interested in this. We are there 2/25-3/4.
Susan:)

Ooh...you are going when we are...we leave jan 30. Hubby, the girls, and I just snuggled in to watch the video. The 5-year old is reading the brochure right now looking for a tower of terror picture...her favorite ride when she was 3! (She is tall!)

Awesome! Perhaps our paths will cross... Have a great vaca! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter