*-Official February 2015 Thread-*

Thanks Dave! I will be there from 1/30 and leave 2/6. Yes I am counting the days! One thing I am hoping for is that my NFL team will make it to the Super Bowl as I have made VIP reservations for the game at the ESPN Zone! Lots still to plan and dream about!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

So seeing that your from Colorado, I am going to go out on a limb and say that your a Broncos fan. So what does a VIP reservation entail at the ESPN Zone. Sounds very cool and like a whole lot of fun.

So seeing that your from Colorado, I am going to go out on a limb and say that your a Broncos fan. So what does a VIP reservation entail at the ESPN Zone. Sounds very cool and like a whole lot of fun.

Yes most def a Broncos fan since I can remember! ESPN VIP seating is $70 for the reservation includes reserved seating in the VIP section and you will have a $70.00 credit towards food and drink.

Yes most def a Broncos fan since I can remember! ESPN VIP seating is $70 for the reservation includes reserved seating in the VIP section and you will have a $70.00 credit towards food and drink.

That sounds like a great deal. I am sure you will have a festive time for sure.

Adding my name in. I will be celebrating my 40th birthday in Disney!:dance3: I got a great deal on flights, but we are flying into Tampa. We will be there 2/25 - 3/4 and we'll probably stay at Pop. I haven't booked yet . . . waiting for discounts to be released.

Since we arrive on 2/28, I will post my dates here too (have already posted in the March 2015 thread). We will be there form 2/28-3/7 staying at CBR. This is a girls trip with my DD13 and DD11. We can't wait :goodvibes

Adding my name in. I will be celebrating my 40th birthday in Disney!:dance3: I got a great deal on flights, but we are flying into Tampa. We will be there 2/25 - 3/4 and we'll probably stay at Pop. I haven't booked yet . . . waiting for discounts to be released.

Isn't Disney a great place to celebrate a birthday! I believe there are 3 of us here so far celebrating our birthdays with the mouse!

Isn't Disney a great place to celebrate a birthday! I believe there are 3 of us here so far celebrating our birthdays with the mouse!

It sure is! I've never been there for my birthday. I decided after the winter up here in MI that I wanted to spend my birthday somewhere happy. My dd will be celebrating her 16th birthday earlier in the month, too.

Don't forget your Birthday pin!
Our first trip we arrived on my birthday. I was wearing my birthday pin. When we walked into MK, a CM came over to me and said "are you 'Amy' ? We have a call for you" I wasn't even thinking about how could they have a call for me .... and when I got over to the phone it was Goofy saying Happy Birthday ! What a great way to start a trip !

we are arriving Jan 30th... but posting on Feb since most of our trip will be in Feb.

Today we paid off our Surprise trip for my son's birthday woo hoo, we will be there from Feb. 8th thru the 13th, my sons birthday is the 13th :)

Joining along!!

Jan 27 - Feb 5

Me and my two daughters (it's my youngest's birthday trip!)

We're staying at POFQ.

I'm joining in, although it isn't official yet. I did make dining reservations just in case, though!! haha I'm looking at Feb 16-21st. It will be a birthday trip for me...but mostly I just want to GO! haha I can't take vacation from my new job until February, so it makes perfect sense.

Do they ever offer free dining in February?

Count me in!
Leaving on the 10th and will be home on the 18th! A long trip but hey, it's all good!! We need it! :cool1:

Just booked with the Disney Visa discount 2/10-2/14!

First stay at CSR with my sister to celebrate our birthdays!! So excited!!:cheer2:

Never been down in Feb before how's the weather? Not a lot or rain I hope, last month when we were down it rained everyday and I got sick. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter