• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official February 2014 Thread...

I love reading all the posts about surprising your children. I truly hope to see some of the "first time" faces while I'm there. Watching your children is the favorite part of my vacation. My last vacation strongest memory was at Enchanted tales with Belle and the little faces interacting with her.

Love Love Love it.

16 days to go for me.
:banana:

So excited! Just booked a trip for myself and DH. It will be his first visit since he was a kid. I can't wait for him to see how much has changed.

...now, I just have to figure out the whole FP+ stuff...

Hi Everyone!

We are going 2/21 - 3/1 and we can not wait! :goodvibes Just wondering if anyone has advice on princess marathon. Should we just avoid MK and Epcot for the weekend? We have a few reservations at Epcot on Sunday and I am thinking of canceling them due to crowds.

thanks!

Quick opinions please . . .

We're driving down (from NJ) - leaving on Friday, January 31, to arrive on Saturday, February 1. I'm planning to pack yoga pants, capri exercise pants, a few short sleeve t-shirts, a bunch of long sleeve t-shirts, a pair of capri jeans, a pair of jeans and a couple of light-weight sweaters/sweatshirts. I'm going to wear "cold weather" clothes so I'll have some stuff with me (jacket, cute but comfortable boots, gloves.) I'm going to bring a bathing suit too, and plan on wearing sneakers for the park touring.

I generally tend to feel a little chilly and do better in warm weather than cold. Very very rarely do I feel too warm. Does the above sound OK?

Quick opinions please . . . We're driving down (from NJ) - leaving on Friday, January 31, to arrive on Saturday, February 1. I'm planning to pack yoga pants, capri exercise pants, a few short sleeve t-shirts, a bunch of long sleeve t-shirts, a pair of capri jeans, a pair of jeans and a couple of light-weight sweaters/sweatshirts. I'm going to wear "cold weather" clothes so I'll have some stuff with me (jacket, cute but comfortable boots, gloves.) I'm going to bring a bathing suit too, and plan on wearing sneakers for the park touring. I generally tend to feel a little chilly and do better in warm weather than cold. Very very rarely do I feel too warm. Does the above sound OK?

I would maybe adds fleece jacket? That adds a lot of warmth but is easy to carry around if it warns up.

Quick opinions please . . . We're driving down (from NJ) - leaving on Friday, January 31, to arrive on Saturday, February 1. I'm planning to pack yoga pants, capri exercise pants, a few short sleeve t-shirts, a bunch of long sleeve t-shirts, a pair of capri jeans, a pair of jeans and a couple of light-weight sweaters/sweatshirts. I'm going to wear "cold weather" clothes so I'll have some stuff with me (jacket, cute but comfortable boots, gloves.) I'm going to bring a bathing suit too, and plan on wearing sneakers for the park touring. I generally tend to feel a little chilly and do better in warm weather than cold. Very very rarely do I feel too warm. Does the above sound OK?

We are going at the end of the month. I plan on bringing fleece 1/4 zip tops, rain jackets, and knit caps for everyone. They will all pack up small and layer well. We live in Northern VT so I know any warmth will feel great at the and of Feb but I'm trying to be prepared. If it's below 75 I think we will all wear jeans and T-shirts during the day unless my boys *really* want to wear shorts.

Quick opinions please . . .

We're driving down (from NJ) - leaving on Friday, January 31, to arrive on Saturday, February 1. I'm planning to pack yoga pants, capri exercise pants, a few short sleeve t-shirts, a bunch of long sleeve t-shirts, a pair of capri jeans, a pair of jeans and a couple of light-weight sweaters/sweatshirts. I'm going to wear "cold weather" clothes so I'll have some stuff with me (jacket, cute but comfortable boots, gloves.) I'm going to bring a bathing suit too, and plan on wearing sneakers for the park touring.

I generally tend to feel a little chilly and do better in warm weather than cold. Very very rarely do I feel too warm. Does the above sound OK?

Since you are driving my advice is over pack :). We have been in Feb before and had warm weather. We wore shorts, tees, and light jackets in mornings/evenings. Now this year going in Feb again and I'm a littler nervous with the cold weather that's been coming through. Sounds like what you have planned will be good! Def bring a bathing suit. Last time we came in Feb we swam two afternoons!

Hello DISers! Just found this thread, and only 12 days left before we leave to begin our trip. Arriving Jan 31st until Feb 8th. 5 adults and 1 child. DD9, DH, DParents, DSis. Should be a fun family trip celebrating 3 birthdays while we are there! :cake::cake::cake:

9 days of work left! Leaving on Feb 3 on Amtrak and will be down and checking in on Feb 4. Here's hoping to clear weather for the train! Two weeks of peace and happiness away from cold weather and a stressful job - already starting to feel better than I have in months! See ya soon! :cheer2:

Only 14 days to go! Yay! I've packed 3 suitcases already. And my trip today to Target's annual toy clearance helped me get the last of our "Mickey presents" :) Hopefully these last two weeks won't go by too slowly!

That's one piece of advice you don't have to tell me twice! I always over pack. That's part of the reason why driving is almost always our preferred method of transportation.

We usually drive as well...Flying out first of Feb and I am going to seriously miss overpacking :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter