• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official Disney Apps Thread - UPDATE: 8/4/12***

Thanks a LOT, Jenny! I couldn't figure out for the life of me why I couldn't find the app! Very helpful!

No problem! I just saw another one in the Tips thread - it's called "Carrr Matey" - it's on Android (idk about iTunes). Not specifically Disney, but helps you find your car via gps. It is FREE. I haven't tried it yet - just downloaded it today - but I see the potential for this to be very helpful in those giant parking lots at WDW! :cool1:

MouseEarsForAll - you did an awesome job with adding the links to the apps in their markets!!!! Very organized!!!! :thumbsup2

I have an update to the "How We Take On The World" app - it's FREE in the Android Market and is now available in the iPhone market for $0.99. I've been following their blog.

Thanks! I pride myself on my organization...;)

I'll add in that info as well, thanks, jnale!

I updated "How We Take On The World"'s app section with an iTunes version. This bumps the Android version's price to FREE, and the iTunes app receives a $0.99 price tag. By the way, another thanks to DISer jnale!:goodvibes

Hi everyone. I really don't understand the technology very well. I have a blackberry and REALLY want to get the Hidden Mickey on it. I know it's available for apple products but is there one for blackberry? how do I find out?

Second: Is there any cool fun disney world apps for blackberry?
ANY help is REAlly really appreciated! Thx.

Hi everyone. I really don't understand the technology very well. I have a blackberry and REALLY want to get the Hidden Mickey on it. I know it's available for apple products but is there one for blackberry? how do I find out?

Second: Is there any cool fun disney world apps for blackberry?
ANY help is REAlly really appreciated! Thx.
To answer your first question, I did not see a Hidden Mickey app for the Blackberry.

But I found two apps that seem to be good: Undercover Tourist and How We Take On The World. They seem to be the best for Blackberry. All the others I saw were like, two and half stars. :)

Apologies if this was already mentioned but there's an iPhone app called Days to Go that is a basic countdown app. It features a badge that updates daily and you can use its stock Disney photos (there are only a couple) or your own as the background. I think it was $.99.

I also like TripIt a lot. A great way to keep your itinerary and confirmations in one spot.

Days to Go is the latest app to reach the list! It is a countdown app, and it'll give you reminders everyday to let you know you are getting closer! Thanks to DISer maganda for letting us know!:thumbsup2

Days to Go is the latest app to reach the list! It is a countdown app, and it'll give you reminders everyday to let you know you are getting closer! Thanks to DISer maganda for letting us know!:thumbsup2

Thank you, MouseEarsForAll, for creating and organizing the thread!

Now if only there was an iPhone app for DISboards...:scratchin

Do the map apps for iPhone have the capabilities to map where you are now and what route you need to go to get to another ride, etc?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter