***Official Disney Apps Thread - UPDATE: 8/4/12***

Not really a Disney app, but general travel. I use it for Disney all the time.

I have a TripIt account and use the app for my iphone. You can put in hotel info, flight info (or any transportation), and any activities. It really does anything and everything travel related. A great way to keep all your stuff organized. The best part is that you can use it to share your plans with someone else--big bonus if you're traveling alone. Also extra nice because you can use your online and app seamlessly together--a change to one changes the other. You do need to sign-up for an account with TripIt, but it's free for a basic account that does most everything a paid account does.

For Disney I even have my ADR confirmation numbers in there to be paperless.

The app's price... free w/ads, $3.99 w/o ads, free w/o ads for TripIt Pro Members ($49/year via the website). The only difference is ads or no-ads. Ads aren't that bothersome--I'd try free before purchasing.

Not really a Disney app, but general travel. I use it for Disney all the time.

I have a TripIt account and use the app for my iphone. You can put in hotel info, flight info (or any transportation), and any activities. It really does anything and everything travel related. A great way to keep all your stuff organized. The best part is that you can use it to share your plans with someone else--big bonus if you're traveling alone. Also extra nice because you can use your online and app seamlessly together--a change to one changes the other. You do need to sign-up for an account with TripIt, but it's free for a basic account that does most everything a paid account does.

For Disney I even have my ADR confirmation numbers in there to be paperless.

The app's price... free w/ads, $3.99 w/o ads, free w/o ads for TripIt Pro Members ($49/year via the website). The only difference is ads or no-ads. Ads aren't that bothersome--I'd try free before purchasing.
Thanks!

Have you listed the Disneyland explore
This is the the best Disney app for kids!!!
Even my 3 month old loves it!
And the best part is it's FFFRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Sorry I just realized it may only be for iPad.... But still the best app ever!!!
If you get a chance you have to look at it
Please make a wdw one...

All apps in this list are now clickable! If it's an Android app, it will take you to Google Play. iTunes apps take you to iTunes. If apps are in both stores, both links for Android and iTunes will be provided. Takes the work level for all of you down another notch!:goodvibes

Have you listed the Disneyland explore
This is the the best Disney app for kids!!!
Even my 3 month old loves it!
And the best part is it's FFFRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Sorry I just realized it may only be for iPad.... But still the best app ever!!!
If you get a chance you have to look at it
Please make a wdw one...
Yes, I did!

Okay, here's how the links work:

Next to each app's name is either " : iTunes " or " : Android ". This tells you what store it is in(for all you non-techies out there:goodvibes).

If the app has two links like this, it can be found in both stores. One link means it is available in ONLY the store listed.

It took a while, but I did it! I hope this makes it even easier for you to find apps!:)

Can we add that Lines has free computer-optimized touring plans and free searchable park menus? Also, Lines for Disneyland has free wait times.

pinpoint.com??? (App has yet to be found)

Someone mentioned this app on a Disney Tips thread - it's from uPinPoint. I found it on Android - I don't know about itunes.

There are several apps:
Walt Disney World Maps Box Set ($1.99)
Magic Kingdom Mini Guide ($0.99)
Florida Theme Park Maps ($1.99)
Disneyland California Maps ($0.99) - ok, not Disney World, but still Disney.

I haven't checked any of them out, but I remembered this thread when I found them. :thumbsup2 I'd love to know if anyone has used them and what you think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter