**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

:dancer: Finally into the single digits :dancer: did online check-in yesterday, now i have to get through 3 days of work this week then vacation starts, i don't go back to work till next year :woohoo: i have a week to relax before my trip and a week to relax after i get back :dancer:

This time, the day after tomorrow, our plane will be landing in Orlando! So excited. Spent last night packing. Still feels like i'm going to forget something.

So glad that so many of you are getting ready to leave! We just got back, and had a great trip :) I am sure you are all keeping up with the weather reports. We had packed for warm and cold, but mainly ended up using the cold weather clothes. DH still got in the Stormalong Bay pool once, and we both used the spa a couple of times. At least the cold weather goes along with the Xmas decor!

Bad news for us. Dad is sick. Fever and nausea. He thinks a burger at the Mara took him down. :sad:
Just me and the kids today.

Hey errbody... leaving work in 1 hour, then home to pack (yes, pack) for DD and I, do my last-minute things, and then rest until our 7am flight!! PRay for NO SNOW in the morning!!!

Hey errbody... leaving work in 1 hour, then home to pack (yes, pack) for DD and I, do my last-minute things, and then rest until our 7am flight!! PRay for NO SNOW in the morning!!!

Have a GREAT time!!! :cool1::dance3:

I actually bought some cute (and warm) new gloves today because I blew out my old ones yesterday putting up the bloody Christmas lights on the house. It was snowing like crazy and my gloves got so wet they just sort of disintegrated! I'm putting the new ones right into my suitcase so they'll be nice for Disney and I'm using my really old Johnson Woolen Mills mittens! We're getting socked with the snow the midwest had, so fingers crossed for everyone flying out in the next few days to get out on time!!!

We are mostly packed and the weather forcast keeps changing, but I am leaving everything in. I refuse to repack after I managed to get everything squeezed in! I can't wat, only 3 more sleeps till we leave!

Well I did all my packing last night. I start early and make 3-4 changes a week before we leave with the final closingof the suitcase done the night before we leave.

I bought new gloves with a $10 JCPenny's coupon my mother gave me :goodvibes and enjoyed our wintery weather walking around the shopping center with hubby...in the snow! It didn't really stick but it sure was awesome!

One week from todays we will be still napping to prep us for MK late EMH ;).

Last minute budget work

anyone know the cost of the frontierland shootin' arcade?

In July I think I paid $1.00 for like 20 shots. Hopefully that's right - I loved it! DD and DH were just standing there watching me with that look like I'd just lost my mind! :lmao:

We are mostly packed and the weather forcast keeps changing, but I am leaving everything in. I refuse to repack after I managed to get everything squeezed in! I can't wat, only 3 more sleeps till we leave!

I have all kinds of stuff packed cuz I am sure we will see all kinds of weather. I don't really think it will matter what the weather is like, just so excited to be leaving Friday!:banana:

Just got back from WDW! We had a great time. In case there are any inquiring minds....

Clothes--We wore jeans with a sweater and/or light jacket all day and night. Even so, my DH and DDs still got in the pool on a couple of occasions!

Snow--During MVMCP, we saw snow once on Main Street during the second run of the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade. We also saw snow at Hollywood Studios during Osborne Lights.

Ressies--We personally had no problems with our vacation or dining reservations. For us, our ressies were displaying correctly online before we left and nothing was lost or messed up when we got there.

Bounceback--Our Saratoga room had a bounceback offer, but our All-Star Sports did not. However, at check-out for All-Star, I inquired at the desk and they gave me a copy of a bounceback. They were basically the same offer, which is virtually the same as what's currently on the WDW website. I would have to scrutinize them a little more to see if there are any true differences, but it was basically free dining for a 4-night vacation package booked by December 20th.

Decorations--I thought everything was decorated beautifully and the same as previous years. Didn't really notice any lack of decorations this year.

All in all, we had a wonderful time. Our only downer moments was our first experience at Le Cellier--the service was painfully slow and the food was awful (my DH's meat was actually raw. The waiter explained that they "undercook" meat there?!? What??). Also, housekeeping left no towel animals in our rooms, which my 5 year old was very disappointed about (and we tipped, so it's not like we were being stingy)! Other than that, everything was great! Hope everyone waiting to leave has a safe trip there and back! Enjoy yourselves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter