Official Dancing With the Stars: Season 17

I thought it was very lovely and classy of Tristan to sort of step out of the spotlight at the end of their dance so Valerie Harper could sort of bask in the glory of her accomplishment.

I thought it was very lovely and classy of Tristan to sort of step out of the spotlight at the end of their dance so Valerie Harper could sort of bask in the glory of her accomplishment.

I noticed that too. I always thought he was adorable but that was a real classy thing to do.

I'm kind of late to the party, but I'm looking forward to watching this season. I missed most of last week's show because of Monday Night Football (my Bengals were playing, couldn't miss that :teeth: ), but hopefully I'll get to watch every week now.

Week 2! popcorn::

That samba that Maks & Elizabeth did had more other dancing than it did samba-ing.

Val had him a red hot number tonight.

My daughter called so I missed Christina and Mark.

Go Bill Engval! Someone finally answering Brooke in a way that shows how STUPID her questions are. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

That mini, white bed sheet wrapped around her does her no favors.

I thought that maybe I was just looking for things but it seems that the judges feel the same as I do about Snookie and Sasha. Carrie Ann hit the nail on the head.

Leah's dress sort of hid her hip action. I saw more of it in practice.

Bill Nye, mildly entertaining but I'm not rooting for him.

Jack is the first star that Cheryl looks "comfortable" with in a couple seasons.

Leah's dress sort of hid her hip action. I saw more of it in practice.

Bill Nye, mildly entertaining but I'm not rooting for him.

Yeah, Leah seemed rather stiff tonight.

I thought Bill Nye was good, for what he has to work with. He's no dancer. But, the Beethoven character was cute & amusing.

Carrie Ann went OCD on lifts again! :headache:

It drives me crazy when she does that. We all know what a lift is and we all know if they intentionally do a lift.

I liked Snooki's dance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter