Official Dancing With the Stars: Season 17

I know. Anyone they hire won't please everyone. It's just that Erin annoyed the heck out of me when she was paired with Maks. She seemed smug. I don't know anything else about her, just the season on DWTS.

I totally get it. It would be impossible for them to find one person everyone would like. That's why they should have just had Tom do it alone! LOL

I know. Anyone they hire won't please everyone. It's just that Erin annoyed the heck out of me when she was paired with Maks. She seemed smug. I don't know anything else about her, just the season on DWTS.
i agree. I disliked Erin even though she was paired with my MMMaks. Still, I like her better than Brooke.

I agree that Tom, alone, would be just fine.

For some reason, execs think a girl in a tight dress is a necessity. You know, 'cause all those guys who watch dancing shows need something beyond the scantily clad pros.

I agree that Tom, alone, would be just fine.

For some reason, execs think a girl in a tight dress is a necessity. You know, 'cause all those guys who watch dancing shows need something beyond the scantily clad pros.

I would have liked Tom alone, too.

Or Drew Lachey. He subbed in that one season when Samantha had her baby. He was good. :thumbsup2 But as you said, the execs want a gal in a tight dress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter