Official Dancing With the Stars: Fall 2015

I think Allison did a good job with Riker last season. This season she seems to be doing what she did in her first season, making the dances show her strengths and not her partners.
...at first, I didn't really like him, but he grew on me little by little each week...Cap'n Jack was what put me over the edge!

Idk, I thought Tamar's dance was really good, but she just doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies

Aww I didn't see that coming from Allison, she won't be back next season. Maybe mean Peta can take her spot????

can I just have a final top two of Alek and Nick, I wouldn't care which one would win. I love them both.

This reminds me more of a contemporary then a waltz

Aww I didn't see that coming from Allison, she won't be back next season. Maybe mean Peta can take her spot????
you know, I thought Allison looked pg in that weird cage type costume they had on the girls 2 weeks ago? She is a more muscular physique tho so I wasn't quite sure. Congrat's to her and her family!
Nick? Well, well, well, now I know what you all have been talking about! That was H-O-T!!!!:faint::worship::thumbsup2

I can't wait to see what he does for Halloween if he makes it that far. I know they have plans for possibly another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter