Official Dancing With the Stars: Fall 2015

Bindi:sad: cried through the whole thing. Beautiful dance, loved it. Thought Nick's dance was his best one. Not really a fan of either but I likes Hayes and Tamar's dances. Would have rather seen Paula go before Gary. Allison does NOT look four months pregnant.

Gary can't dance, but Paula annoys the heck out of me. :headache: :badpc:
Paula's like a high maintenance V.I.C.T.I.M. :headache:

OMG, noooo!!!!
I have to disagree.

I just LOVED Paula in those sparkles. You go, girl!!!!!
And, I am not forgetting the culture and the times that she has come thru.

And, her physical age, when it comes to dancing.....

She is a feisty southern girl.
"She is gonna get those damn steps!!! Ya'll !!!!!"
:rotfl2:

Now, Gary is just crazy and annoying in a way that I can't stand.
Lost in his own mind and self absorbed.
He said "... I am not finished yet..." followed by more unintelligible rambling...
Ummmm, yep, he's finished.

I like Tamar. I don't get all the hate. She opened up and was vulnerable last night.

Well, I am not a 'hater'.
And she did what the producers required her to do, and film a 'after all I've been thru....' segment.

And, it is too bad, because she is a SUPER talented dancer.
But, when she dances with her partner, (which is what matters) it is like she is detached and robotic.
No real musicality or emotion.
I agree with the judges and some others who seem to think that.

Yeah, what was that comment that her marriage is more important than the show. :rolleyes:

Ohhhhh man, that one really hit me, too.
Seriously, competing in dance is really a threat to the idea of putting her marriage first.

THEN I saw the piece about how they met in church.
That all made sense.
The old, horrid, religious, woman must be 'subject' to their husband...

I kind of got tired of Cameron Bure when every single piece was about her and her commitment to modesty and her husband.

Maybe they should be at home in the kitchen instead of on TV on a dance floor!!!

Seriously, competing in dance is really a threat to the idea of putting her marriage first.

That all made sense.

I kind of got tired of Cameron Bure when every single piece was about her and her commitment to modesty and her husband.

Maybe they should be at home in the kitchen instead of on TV on a dance floor!!!
Oh Jeez Louise!

Bindi oh my goodness:sad::sad::sad:my kids their lost Dad so we know her pain. I have a soft spot for her and hope she is in the finals

That all made sense.

Seriously?!

"Old, horrid, religious woman..."

At home in the kitchen instead of on a dance floor? I mean... Wow.

That's a bit offensive, don't you think?

I got what Alphonso was saying too (as I mentioned in my previous post) & thought Alexa was a little silly in how she responded.

However, there's nothing wrong w/ women who make their marriages their top priorities. And, in the case of Cameron Burre & Sadie Robertson, the producers were "telling the story" & edited them to make them look like all they were concerned about/focused on was modesty. And, yes, they did want to make sure their costume choices were modest, but the producers tended to hyper-focus on that aspect of their stories.

nick did so well last night, I think it will be nick and bindi in the final two with nick winning

Ohhhh no!!!!
I typed in a hurry, and that comment didn't come out right.
I am so SORRY!!!!

What I was meaning to say was the 'old horrid', as in the old traditional misguided, 'women are to obey', type of thing.
Not that any woman who places a great value on faith and marriage is old and horrid.

I am sorry that this didn't come out right.
But, after seeing that piece on DWTS that had such a focus on how they met in church, her comment about marriage suddenly made sense to me.

Don't get me wrong...
I met my DH in church!!!!
And I do believe that marriage and one's spouse have to come as a first priority.
Just not in that traditional way.
I also think, just personally, that, especially in some of the more recent seasons, some of the costumes could use a little more 'modesty'.

And, that last comment was a reference to their choices.
Obviously, if these two women I mentioned truly do feel the way their words seem to indicate, then their choices are not matching their words.

I don't agree. I think since her lawsuit, she's regressed into the emotionality of a needy child. She CLINGS to Louie. :crazy2: All her strength is gone. She's whiny & desperate.

I think it's everything - the lawsuit, losing her show, her divorce (I'm thinking he left her no matter what the press releases say), and it's pushed her back to how she felt all those years ago when she was married the first time and afraid to leave her house. I think she needs some big time therapy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter