Official Dancing With the Stars: Fall 2015

GOING HOME:

Kim (who withdrew from competition due to illness)

nick is a backstreet boy, so you know he will get the votes from all us crazy bsb fans

And there are lots of people who are not BackStreet fans.

I'm leaning towards Bindi too. Lots of people loved her father and have a special place in their hearts for his little girl. She isn't the best dancer but many people like her because she is happy, energetic and goofy.

I like Andy...seems like a nice guy who wants to do well but dancing doesn't seem to be his thing.

I agree. He's going to pull in a lot of votes because of what he did and he has danced fairly well in my opinion. He's easy on the eyes too.

I think it is a good year. There are always a few who cannot dance and stay in longer than they should.
I think Lindsay has done a great job teaching Alek.

Lindsay sending Alek out for confidence building was very cute! Last season, I saw a rumor online that Val was dating Jenna. Of course, that was last year. These youngsters!

Loved some of the troupe stuff tonight. The party dancers for Downton Abbey, the Adams family kids (who were stealing the focus), the Gilligan gang. I was right with Tom, where was the Professor?

Alexa and Nick were my favorites tonight. And then Alek. These three are getting better every week. Felt bad for Bindi having only two days to learn the dance, and a hurt foot. Speaking of which, I hope Nick didn't really step on that glass. Dance shoes have really thin soles!

I think the top 3 could be him, nick and bindi. Alek dances way better then anyone excepted him to.

I know that there have been rumors Emma may have a crush on Alek.

After tonight, my favorites are Alek, Bindi, & Nick. I also really like Alexa & so wish she was w/ Val!!

This may have been mentioned already, &, if so, I apologize... But Alphonso acted like he was auditioning for the role of the 4th permanent judge! I'm not saying I didn't think he was good & had some good comments... He just seemed a lot more "serious" & had more constructively critical comments than some of the other guest judges. I actually thought he was more thoughtful in what he was saying than Carrie Ann Inaba. I think Carrie is trying to be the next Len, & it's just not working for her.

EDITED TO ADD -

The Ninja Turtle dance should have been in the first hour. Our younger son, who LOVES the Ninja Turtles, really wanted to see the Ninja Turtle dance, but he had to go to bed. So he'll get to watch it tomorrow.

Also, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Val! But I'm so not liking Tamar. I'm *almost* feeling about her the way I felt about Hope Solo w/ Maks. I don't think Tamar is as bad, but still...

Last edited:
So wish Gary would go. He grates me! But, unlike you all, I like Tamar. I also LOVE Bindi. Her father would be so proud!! I like Alek too. Alexa and her hubby (whoever they are) are good. Nick is good but 'why so serious'. I like Andy, poor fella can't dance so easily but he's a cutie! Paula, meh, she should be going soon but I hope Gary goes first. And I like the Hayes kid, sweet boy (though my twin DDs-16 can't stand him). Maybe he and Bindi can have a date.

At this point, if I were to rank the partners in order of my favorite to least favorite, it would be:
Bindi and Derek
Alek and Lindsay
Alexa and Mark
Nik and Sharna
Paula and Louis
Carlos and Whitney
Gary and Anna
Andy and Allison
Tamar and Val
Hayes and Emma

I'd like Andy a lot more, I think, if he were with a different pro. I don't think Allison is very good at showcasing her partners and working with their strengths. Tamar grates my nerves and I am struggling to find anything about Hayes I like. Between Tamar and Andy is a huge gap. I have no issues with anyone else and would hate to see any of them go before Hayes or Tamar.

Andy is fine, but I really think he would be much better with a different partner. I know that all of the pros are not equal, but I feel like Allison is significantly worse than any other pro on the show. I cut Gary some slack because he really seems to be trying. Carlos doesn't really do anything for me but he doesn't irritate me, either. He has had some rather good dances. Love Whitney and interested to see what else she is going to do this season. Nik is fine and I know he has a very sad story coming up. He is working really hard and seems nice enough. Alexa is really cute out there and rolls with whatever Mark throws at her. All of those are in the middle group and can be switched around depending on what/how they do each week.

Alek is a real hero and as cute as they come. I really want to see him succeed. Bindi is my favorite. I think she is adorable in everything she does. Wouldn't mind seeing either of them win.

My order:
Bindi and Derek
Alek and Lindsay
Alexa and Mark
Tamar and Val
Carlos and Whitney
Nik and Sharna
Hayes and Emma
Andy and Allison
Paula and Louis
Gary and Anna
And I think if Andy got switched with another partner he might move up the list. I tried to do the voting thing but I don't tweet. I'd put him with Anna or Lindsay. Oh, and buh-bye Kim...can't stand her. Also, Bindi has an 18 year old pro-wakeboarder boyfriend who was at the show last night (I saw pics online). Go Bindi!!!

Last edited:
I like Alek and Paula. I doubt Paula go much farther thought. I really thought Andy would be a front runner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter