Official "Castle" thread! Spoilers welcomed!

ABC is repeating "Child's Play" tonight at 10 PM. That's the episode where Castle went undercover at a school, and ended up having a tea party wearing fairy wings.

Yep, they gave us just enough to answer the big questions: Rick didn't choose to leave, and he didn't do anything bad. There are enough questions so that if they get a season 8, they can answer them.

"Sleeper" was an interesting episode. We obviously didn't get every answer - even Castle said that at the end - but at least we know that he didn't do anything bad and why it had to be then.

I loved:
that both Alexis and Martha went to Kate when they were worried about Rick

seeing Dr. Burke again! Michael Dorn is perfect.

Chuck Norris in Rick's dream.

this exchange between Rick & Kate:
K: LT is going to drive you home
R: What if I refuse?
K: Then he'll drive you home in handcuffs
R: For the record, extremely bitter

The conversation between Rick & Alexis

Rick punching FakeJenkins

Bilal muttering about the fact that the guy they used to replace him in Rick's memories was a "douche"

All in all, not a bad episode, but not a great one either. Now that there is a better chance at season 8 (Nathan is signed, Stana is getting close, according to everything I've heard), they can answer the rest of the questions - why two months? was Kate's "marriage" faked? what happened in Montreal? when was Rick shot? why did he ask his memories be wiped?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter