• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official "Castle" thread! Spoilers welcomed!

really good episode tonight! I laughed out loud when we saw the snake.

My mom screamed when they first showed the snake. :laughing:

I loved this episode! I like how nothing was what it seemed. I cracked up when Castle stole the mini bottles at the end!:rotfl2:

sailorstitch

My mom screamed when they first showed the snake. :laughing:

I loved this episode! I like how nothing was what it seemed. I cracked up when Castle stole the mini bottles at the end!:rotfl2:

sailorstitch

OMG, yeah! And when he thought the snake had swallowed the phone, I almost lost it.

I had no idea who the bad guy was, that was a really good twist. And let me tell you, as someone who lost her job of 30 plus years recently, I kinda understood what she was going thru. (I haven't killed anyone, but ....)

Loved that he took the bottles at the end. I bet he and Alexis went thru a few of them together.

Did anyone else notice the familiar name of the airline?

I thought that the male flight attendant was going to be the bad guy.

I really loved "In Plane Sight". I had no idea who the killer was - for a while, I thought it might be the male flight attendant-but other than the rushed "it was you!" stuff, the episode was really really good.

I loved:
the name of the airline

Whenever Rick was insecure, I loved how Kate supported him. "Wish me luck." "You don't need it"

Kate tracking the progress of the flight online, and Espo understanding why. Loved the sigh at the end when they landed safely

the guys discussing Road Runner cartoons (ad lib by Dever & Huertas)

The snake on the plane - "snake on the mother flying plane" and the "I hate snakes"

the graphite trick - that really works - and Nathan had ad libbed the line about meeting RDA

Alexis & Rick discussing his talk about Sherlock Holmes' home.

Alexis volunteering to help with the exam of the body & the call with Lanie

Loved how Alexis didn't want to "be joined at the hip"; Rick throwing that in her face; and then the two of them deciding they did want to be joined at the hip

the flight attendant coming up with a way to figure out who was left handed

A fun episode. I liked going back and re-watching it after knowing who the killer is.

CBS is repeating the Big Bang Theory that Nathan Fillion was on - tonight at 9 PM. It was a really good episode.

Another fun episode tonight. Loved the scene between Martha and Rick. (and loved that Kate knew something was wrong, and asked Rick to talk to her)

promo for next week's season finale:

still don't know for sure about next season.....

Loved the Martha/Rick scene - loved that Kate knew something was wrong, and asked Castle to talk to his mother. Loved that Martha went to the precinct to share the good stuff with Kate, Rick & the guys.

My thoughts on "Dead From New York":

I really loved it. So many sweet moments and lots of funny stuff too. Great episode for #150!

I really loved the Martha/Rick scene. Loved how he wouldn't let her quit, loved that he was willing to go to her preview to support her. It made me remember that it was probably the two of them against the world for a while.

Loved the opening scene - "Is he dead?" "Is who dead?" - Rick explaining the "48 hour first line" - his "she's an actor - what's normal?" & "Be honest. When you vowed for better or for worse, you really didn't know what you were in for"

"Most awkward parent-teacher conference ever"

The cast photo of the worse "SNT" cast - it was the Castle writers complete with a Muppet Marlowe and Muppet Armen

The discussion about "Dr. Finger"

The Cop/Righter skit - "should we be flattered or offended?" "I don't care, Danny Valentine is playing me!"

Jealous Castle - actually pushing DV away from Kate. Kate twirling her hair when DV flirts.

The head writer/Beckett fangirl

The actress copying Beckett - just like Natalie Rhodes. And I loved Castle's line - "Is this a trick question? What answer is not going to have me sleeping on the couch?"

Yeah, it was silly that they stopped to dance before arresting the bad guy, but they looked so good doing it!

Loved Kevin and Espo talking about "yes but..." I was not surprised to hear that Kev took an improv class.

Mickey Franks was truly funny - Beckett talking to the puppet lawyer was classic - loved the "oh my pancreas" when she took him down

Just like last year, they arrested someone on live TV in the second to last episode (Bracken last year) Loved the bow

Loved the guys teasing Beckett about how she looked on TV.

Loved the ending scene with the champagne toast & "my amazeballs Mother" - it was the 150th episode, after all

Gregory Harrison (Danny Valentine) looked fantastic. Can't blame Kate for flirting back.

I do wish we got to see more of Jaleel White - he was so funny

And I can't wait to see Monday's episode, especially now that we know there will be a season 8!

So---some guesses for tonight's season finale.

Beckett will decide to go for a Captain job
She will also tell Castle she wants to try to get pregnant

I think that's the big stuff for tonight. Marlow and Miller didn't know for sure if they were getting another season when they wrote it, and they've said "no big cliffhangers" for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter