Official "Castle" thread! Spoilers welcomed!

And for those of your who were frustrated by the lack of focus in the last scene, a closeup photo of the ring :):

http://instagram.com/p/ZR8V9OFGJo/

It's not a huge rock, but when you add it all up, there are still a lot of carats there, LOL.

The complete shape of the setting is vaguely reminiscent of a Claddagh, which would be fitting, because Beckett very definitely holds Castle's heart in her hands.

Just a reminder: Swan Song will be repeated tonight at 10 PM (about 5 minutes away for the East Coast). Not a great episode, but what the heck.

To my fellow Nathan Fillion fans: he will be on David Letterman on Tuesday. Set those DVRs now!

If you are a fan of the theme compositions used on Castle (including "I Just Want You", aka the Caskett Love Theme), here is the website of the show's resident composer, Robert Duncan. http://duncanmusic.com/

He has studio versions of his original compositions for Castle and several other shows up on his site for streaming.

Happy Listening. :goodvibes

If it's true, it makes sense from Marlowe's POV; if I wanted to keep a secret but had to tell one of those two, she is the one I'd pick. (She leads a much less public life, so she has fewer people pestering her for things like this.)

That said, she could be lying. SK has a bit of a reputation for having a quietly subversive sense of humor. I can easily see her dangling a juicy little bait-ball like this just to distract an interviewer.

PS: I'm really pleased that TEM is re-joining the regular writing staff next season; I like her work. She said on her Twitter feed that the writers' hiatus ended on May 28th, so they have been back at work for awhile now.

My first thought was that NF was not telling the truth so he wouldn't be bothered anymore. :lmao: Yeah, he's a little more public - he's got 3 movies coming out this summer - but she goes out a lot too. So who knows?

She does go out a lot, but doesn't do nearly as many interviews, and she doesn't Tweet much. When she does post anything show-related on FB, it's always very cryptic.

While NF manipulates the heck out of the press by putting himself forward on his own terms and doing a lot of informal interviews, she does a pretty fair job of keeping contact both formal and brief. (Both of them have done an amazing job of keeping their personal lives out of the spotlight -- darn near miraculous, really, in this age of camera phones. In both cases, almost the only public-place paparazzi photos that catch them with folks in their personal circles net only images of blood relatives.)

As to the topic at hand, could NF have lied? Oh, yeah, no question. :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter